The Poll to Start All Polls Part 3: Are you a freak? Are you a weirdo?? Are you a stalker and you're not even aware of it??

treeduck

Are you a freak? Are you a weirdo? Do people see you as a stalker?? Do you unintentionally give people the heebeegeebees?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a freak, weirdo, unintentional stalker? Do you give your own mother or daughter the heebeegeebees?

• Yes I'm a freak!
    • No way, but you, you treeduck, you ARE a freak!
    • I see myself more as a weirdo than a freak
    • I'm normal, that's all, now shut up!
    • I'm a stalker and I love it!
    • I don't often realise but several people have reacted to me like I'm a stalker!
    • I give everyone the heebeegeebees even myself!
    • I give everyone the Beegees...
    • I don't know, I'm just not sure, sometimes I think I'm normal sometimes I think I'm a weirdo
    • I'm just paranoid but who knows?
    • This is Tony "Napoleon Bonaparte" R speaking, hear me people of TRF. I am now your leader. From this moment forward you work for me. I own you. Your thoughts are mine.
    • I act normal but I lead a secret double life as a transvestite prostitute
    • I act normal but I lead a secret double life as man impersonator
    • I want to be normal
    • I want to be loved
    • I want to be loved by you and nobody else but you, boo boo bee doo!
    • My name is Johnny Blaze I'm the biggest freak on this site, I spend all my days feeling women up on the tube. And nobody can say anything because it's Japan and everyone is packed in to the trains like sardines!
    • My name is Babycat, I'm a secret cat impersonator! Do you think I'm weird now?
    • My name is AMY (Ladirushfan) I don't know about weird but GOD I'm f***ing HOT! So it doesn't matter if I'm weird, cos HOT is always in demand baby!
    • My name is Steevo and I'm a knife wielding maniac. I don't think I'm weird though. Gutting and skinning people is as normal to me as breathing!
    • My Name is Lucas and I'm the biggest stalker in the living memory of the known universe. I'm the GOD of stalkers!
    • My name is Jack "Gun Crazy" "Laying low in the Undergrowth" "Wears Camo 24/7" Aubrey, do you really need to ask???
    • My name is Stormtron and I like to wear rubber versions of the Knights of the Round Table armour! There's a strategic hole for my knob. Then I put on RUSH's Armor and Sword. You know i don't have a sword right? Well actually I do...
    • My name is Rod in Toronto, look I love tranny hookers ok? There's not as many here in Canada as there is in Rio, but don't you worry I can find them. I've got tranny radar!
    • My name is Beanie, I just look like a babe. Am I weird? Who cares? Ok ok I care! I care deeply because I'm paranoid as f**k!
    • My name is Cyclonus X-1, I'm a the biggest freak in all of Wisconsin. Women fear me. They fear my freakishness! I love it, I love being the king of the freaks!
    • My name is Blueschica, I'm a secret lipstick leather lesbian Jezebel! I've got my whips, my canes, my 10 inch heel boots. I particularly love getting my hands on Britney Spears lookalikes!
    • My name is Librarian and yes I'm a real librarian. That's it really. There's no weird revelations, no freakish behaviour. I leave that to Blueschica!
    • Hey there, My name is Your_Lion and yes I'm a freak. I'm kind of a throwback freak. I'm like a 50's throwback, except I'm a non-trendy 50's throwback, which means I just look like a guy who's a wee bit scruffy on Sundays. Bo...
    • My name is TICK! Yes I'm a freak! Yes I'm a weirdo! And yes I'm a stalker! How the hell do you think I met my wife? I stalked her for years!
    • Lerxt1990 here, I like taking all my clothes off and putting on a bowler hat while my maid throws cream cakes at my naked flesh. What's that? I have a maid? YES I have a bloody maid, don't you? You f***ing freaks!
    • My name is Segue Myles, I'm more of a tramp, I like to flirt with complete strangers at midnight in the park! Sometimes it's as late as 2 am!
    • Cosey Toses here, back when I was a trainee flasher back in the 70's I used to feel like God when a stray puppy ran towards me at the crucial moment and...
    • My name is Day of Light. I don't think I'm a freak, but I like to act weird. I like it when people are shocked by my behavior, it makes me warm and tingly inside. It makes me HOT!
    • Greyfriar here, am I weird? Does a catholic bear shit in the pope's mouth in the woods? No? Oh I'm not weird then. Yes I am, no I'm not, yes I am, no I'm not yes I am, no I'm not ARHRHHHHGGGHHH AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ...Time for your...
    • Presto-digitation here, this thread is ridiculous, it's obvious that I'm a GOD! I was old when you were young, I was alive when the Egyptian mummys were wrapped in butt towels!
    • MY name is EARL and damn it I'm the freakiest freak of them all! I'm the WEIRDO's weirdo! I don't eat food anymore i just smear KFC grease on my skin until the fruit bats come out stick to my skin and fly me to the moon baby!
    • My Name is Rerushed, yes I'm the one who bangs the dead chimps! I still do it. Am I weird? You f***ing better believe it freakos!
    • My name is Lonestar Boogie aka Sheldon Cooper AKA Maverick, I want to be normal so I can get real women instead of these blow-up dolls I grease up for my nightly entertainment
    • My name is Leanne, I work for GOD, and her name is JANIE! She's Bluechica's number 2 in her lesbian dominatrix hierarchy. I'm number three but I want to be number one, I want to DOMINATE! I want to DOMINATE women everywhere! Yo...

Yes! I'm a freak and a weirdo, and I'm just starting to accept it and be open about it :yes:

Come join me, and we'll get up to some weird shit! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0085.gif

• Like 3

Yes! I'm a freak and a weirdo, and I'm just starting to accept it and be open about it :yes:

Come join me, and we'll get up to some weird shit! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/love/love0085.gif

You damn untrendy 50's throwback who looks like a 30's throwback, maybe even a 1920's throwback. (I have to say 1920's now because the NEW 20s is around the corner, the 2020's!)

• Like 1

Complicated poll, so I just answered Yes, I'm a freak. Always have been always will be. But I've only ever striven to be cool. As such, I'm the coolest person I know. :cool:
  • Like 2

Complicated poll, so I just answered Yes, I'm a freak. Always have been always will be. But I've only ever striven to be cool. As such, I'm the coolest person I know. :cool:

Are you are weirdo though??

Oh, indubitably.

I don't think I'm a stalker though...

I mean, if you hum a few bars I could probably fake it.

• Like 2

Oh, indubitably.

I bet you fake a lot of things!

Oh, indubitably.

I like the word indubitably btw.

• Like 2

Oh, indubitably.

Take it, run with it. My response....NEVER!

• Like 2

Oh, indubitably.

Indeed.

I am a regular thesaurus of cool words.

See?! Cool. Me.

• Like 1

Oh, indubitably.

Indeed.

I am a regular thesaurus of cool words.

See?! Cool. Me.

Aye and that's somewhat weird which is is keeping with the thread...

• Like 1

Oh, indubitably.

Take it, run with it. My response....NEVER!

I'm running with it! :D-13:

• Like 1

All I'm owning up to is stalker !! JohnnyBlaze knows that I'm a confirmed Kurt Russell stalker and have been for years! :LOL: As for the rest, I'm sworn to Mr. blues but I never kiss and tell about my love life . . . :ph34r:
  • Like 3

All I'm owning up to is stalker !! JohnnyBlaze knows that I'm a confirmed Kurt Russell stalker and have been for years! :LOL: As for the rest, I'm sworn to Mr. blues but I never kiss and tell about my love life . . . :ph34r:

Well you couldn't deny it! :whipgirl:

• Like 3

The other day I say to Kurt, "Hey Kurt, do that blueschica look she gave you that time you found her checking you out in the gas station restroom. You know, the time she was peaking under the stall. It's hilarious." He does this:

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/snake-plissken.jpg?quality=100&w=650

I tell him, "Yeah man, that's the one!" :hail:

• Like 3

Oh, indubitably.

Me too. I have a cassette tape of me saying that word back in the mid '70s although having become enamoured with it much earlier in my life! Looked it up as soon as I heard it![or as soon as I got a dictionary in my mitts.

JZs5XVF.gif

The other day I say to Kurt, "Hey Kurt, do that blueschica look she gave you that time you found her checking you out in the gas station restroom. You know, the time she was peaking under the stall. It's hilarious." He does this:

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/snake-plissken.jpg?quality=100&w=650

I tell him, "Yeah man, that's the one!" :hail:

:heart: :heart: :heart: Yeah, and all I got was a peek , after sneaking into the men's room and everything !! The guy's almost as bad as Neil!

• Like 2