How To Be a Blob

Boots

1. Eat between snacks because three meals isn’t enough. You need nine.

2. Why stop at one bag of chips, when you can have two?

3. Go on a ten-hour NCIS watching binge ‘cause it’s the best show ever.

4. Who needs to use that stupid treadmill? It’s not like you’re in the Olympics.

5. You love it when people ask about your “baby bump” because it’s a conversation piece. Who cares if you’re not even pregnant?

6. There’s a two-for-one sale on chocolate bars, so you buy ten. What a deal!!!!!

7. Play video games all day. It’s good for your hand-eye coordination, after all.

8. Eat a giant bag of cheese popcorn while you’re reading Danielle Steel. Can’t have one without the other.

9. Watch baseball and tennis for the whole weekend because watching it is the same as doing it, isn’t it?

10. Use the drive-thru window as much as possible. You could wear yourself out if you leave your car.

• Like 2

Have at least one of these every single day.

http://creamerytwist.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Fudgecake-Sundae.jpg

• Like 3

Do whatever you can to make these people your friends.

They might even give you a discount. Yum!!!!!

menchies-frozen-yogurt.jpg

4. Who needs to use that stupid treadmill? It’s not like you’re in the Olympics.

5. You love it when people ask about your “baby bump” because it’s a conversation piece. Who cares if you’re not even pregnant?

6. There’s a two-for-one sale on chocolate bars, so you buy ten. What a deal!!!!!

7. Play video games all day. It’s good for your hand-eye coordination, after all.

8. Eat a giant bag of cheese popcorn while you’re reading Danielle Steel. Can’t have one without the other.

9. Watch baseball and tennis for the whole weekend because watching it is the same as doing it, isn’t it?

10. Use the drive-thru window as much as possible. You could wear yourself out if you leave your car.

I respectfully disagree agree with #4!

Treadmills make excellent cloths hangers and a spare storage space for boxes n such so there for it should not be classified as " stupid" & everyone should have one. You never know when you're gonna run short on closet space. :finbar:

Treadmills make excellent cloths hangers and a spare storage space for boxes n such so there for it should not be classified as " stupid" & everyone should have one. You never know when you're gonna run short on closet space. :finbar:

I was just being silly. :)
  • Like 1

Suggestions for your next meal at McDonalds:

Breakfast:

2 big breakfasts

6 hotcakes

3 hashbrowns

2 mochas with extra whipped cream

Lunch:

3 Big Macs

4 large fries

3 apple pies

2 chocolate triple thick milkshakes

Dinner:

2 Mighty Angus burgers with extra cheese

1 large tub of poutine

2 strawberry smoothies

3 caramel sundaes

• Like 1

I was just being silly. :)

Oh well in that case I take back 1/2 of what I said :P

I don't know about anyone else, but when I'm around someone who eats like a pig, I lose my appetite.

You mean by grouping themselves around a trough?

http://www.sustainableamerica.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/pigs_foodwaste.jpg