More Tragedy In London: Sadly I Am Cancelling My Trip With My Daughter To Ireland And England!

RUSHHEAD666

I don't feel England and Europe are safe. There is a growing sense of fear and paranoia here, and when these things happen they feel less surprising, almost inevitable in fact.

My best friend who last night I was panicking about is safe. She was out and her battery died. She's shaken and lives near Wembley Stadium which is one of the areas in London people have most been concerned about.

It won't stop us making arrangements but to say we feel safe is a lie.

It's what our Government wants us to think......I may be hyper cynical, but look at the timings of these two recent atrocities, and to be honest they couldn't have been timed better to benefit Theresa Mays stuttering election campaign and distract attention from her catastrophic slump in the polls.

Stirring up a bit of good old fashioned jingoism, with Islamophobia thrown in has the population at each others throats rather than focusing on their real enemy...the Government and their paymasters, the banks and Big Corporations.

That's disrespectful to the people who lost their lives.

How can the TRUTH be disrespectful?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20doubtful.gif

Ummm...truth?

Let me guess. You didn't read my GREED post....if you don't know that MONEY runs this WORLD by now, you're in for a nasty day when you finally figure it out....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Satan%20Banana.gif

I don't feel England and Europe are safe. There is a growing sense of fear and paranoia here, and when these things happen they feel less surprising, almost inevitable in fact.

My best friend who last night I was panicking about is safe. She was out and her battery died. She's shaken and lives near Wembley Stadium which is one of the areas in London people have most been concerned about.

It's what our Government wants us to think......I may be hyper cynical, but look at the timings of these two recent atrocities, and to be honest they couldn't have been timed better to benefit Theresa Mays stuttering election campaign and distract attention from her catastrophic slump in the polls.

Stirring up a bit of good old fashioned jingoism, with Islamophobia thrown in has the population at each others throats rather than focusing on their real enemy...the Government and their paymasters, the banks and Big Corporations.

Whether it is disrespectful or not is simply not germane....It is my opinion that our Government had a part in orchestrating this, and it fills me with anger that lives have been sacrificed for nothing......I could go all solemn and join in with the candlelit vigils , but that won't bring them back...time people woke up and saw what these c***suckers in charge were actually doing.

The polls are bullshit. The bookies prices for a tory win haven't changed, 1-7 for a Tory win and 6-1 for a 150 majority. Polls are no longer reliable but the bookies are usually right.

Well that's obvious to anyone with half a braincell, much as i may wish it wasn't the case, but this is all part of a much bigger plan...we're all sleepwalking towards a totalitarian state, and no one seems to be able to wake up.

• Like 1

The polls are bullshit. The bookies prices for a tory win haven't changed, 1-7 for a Tory win and 6-1 for a 150 majority. Polls are no longer reliable but the bookies are usually right.

Well that's obvious to anyone with half a braincell, much as i may wish it wasn't the case, but this is all part of a much bigger plan...we're all sleepwalking towards a totalitarian state, and no one seems to be able to wake up.

When Scotland is independent you'll be free though won't you?

Truth implies indisputable, factual information, whereas Fridge's post is a matter of opinion.

And insinuating British political motivation into the immediate aftermath of this incident is, I have to agree, sort of in poor taste.

of course it's just my opinion, and I can't prove anything I say, just call it an educated guess...I would support it with the fact that we refuse to sanction Saudi Arabia, that vile hive of putrescent scumbaggery despite them actually funding the teaching of Wahhabism in UK mosques....too much money to be made in arms sales.

As for poor taste?.....so f***ing what?.....no amount of candlelit vigils and handwringing will bring them back....we need to address the problem regardless of whos feelings we trample on.

• Like 2

When Scotland is independent you'll be free though won't you?

I'm not holding my breath about that happening any time soon......

• Like 1

Not on Trump, nor on Brexit

• Like 1

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20doubtful.gif

Ummm...truth?

Let me guess. You didn't read my GREED post....if you don't know that MONEY runs this WORLD by now, you're in for a nasty day when you finally figure it out....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Satan%20Banana.gif

I was quoting Fridge

• Like 1

Whether it is disrespectful or not is simply not germane....It is my opinion that our Government had a part in orchestrating this, and it fills me with anger that lives have been sacrificed for nothing......I could go all solemn and join in with the candlelit vigils , but that won't bring them back...time people woke up and saw what these c***suckers in charge were actually doing.

Whether it is Islam, ISIS, petty crooks, terrorists, some no mark with Libyan heritage, the local gangsters, MI5, CIA, Government whatever, people lost their lives and whoever drove the car, blew themselves up, drove the van, used the knife they as individuals are responsible.

A personal friend is one of those c***suckers in charge and he's been in Government and he certainly isn't in on these covert operations.

• Like 1

Are you talking about the polls or the bookies?

Ummm...truth?

I was quoting Fridge

I mean wrt Fridge's post your post doesn't make sense

Bookies.

Hilary was 1/4 and Remain was as short iirc

Bookies.

Hilary was 1/4 and Remain was as short iirc

Check the latest odds on the general election and tell me what you see and don't edit it to fit the Tony R agenda, because I'll know!

I'm saying the bookies were wrong on Brexit and wrong on Trump.

And the polls were right??

No the pollsters were wrong too. I'm merely replying to you saying the bookies are usually right.

No the pollsters were wrong too. I'm merely replying to you saying the bookies are usually right.

Alright then, what are the polls saying now, and what are the bookies saying?

Let's see...

http://i.imgur.com/rlMKIAY.png

More sad news in London. I pray for all of the innocent victims.......

I have been pming a few of my good friends on this Forum and I have to listen to them. Of course their names will reman in secrecy.

There is no way I am going to take my 20 year young daughter overseas like I had planned.

There is no way I will take the risk right now to go over to the UK where those ISIS cowards are continuing to strike fear into wonderful beautiful and innocent people.

This is not a Country problem. It is a world problem and until the good can actually wake up and destroy the evil mortal human cockroaches I'm not leaving my amazing USA.

I thought about taking my girls to Cabo in December.

FUKK THAT TOO!

Nowhere is safe.

Good luck to all of you good humans.

When Zoe leaves for college next year and I"m here alone with my little pug, I will get a gun and I will train and learn to shoot a gun.

May The Force Be With You!

Hide in your Rush music

Hide in your movies.

Hide in your own private Hell.

"Hide In Your Shell" people.

Signed,

SUPERTRAMP

Sorry to hear the news Earl. New Zealand is an awesome place to visit if you ever get the chance.

• Like 1

Let's see...

Not sure I am following. I was just saying that on the last 2 big political issues the bookies were as wrong as the pollsters.

Let's see...

Not sure I am following. I was just saying that on the last 2 big political issues the bookies were as wrong as the pollsters.

Well what I'm saying is let's see if they're wrong this time. As you can see they all favour a tory win across the board. So we'll if they're right in a few days.

What do you think will happen Tony? A shock Labour win?

Whether it is Islam, ISIS, petty crooks, terrorists, some no mark with Libyan heritage, the local gangsters, MI5, CIA, Government whatever, people lost their lives and whoever drove the car, blew themselves up, drove the van, used the knife they as individuals are responsible.

A personal friend is one of those c***suckers in charge and he's been in Government and he certainly isn't in on these covert operations.

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that the individuals who committed these acts are responsible too, as they are not automatons.....however, who they were working for share that blame, no?

As for your friend, is he in Government now?..when he was, was it at a very senior level?...also, just because you know him, doesn't mean he isn't a c***sucker ;-)

• Like 1

Wow, I'm so sorry Earl. I remember how excited you were to take this trip. Maybe someday things will be safe enough to consider replaning it. I hope so. In the mean time that hope will be in my prayers, for everyone's sake.

Thank you my friends!

I totally agree, it's about being a parent first. I have no fear and would still possibly go to Ireland and then go to Liverpool and see some of my Rush friends on here but without Zoe.

I have no fear of terror and I would still fancy going to other countries, but NOT with my daughters.

I was going to take my girls to Cabo San Lucas in December for a fun family trip but no way Jose!

It's not even about terror, it's about the crazies who could steal my daughters and take out their organs and sell them on the black market.

They can have my liver and kidneys. I don't care! LOL!

But they don't want a 49 year old dude.

It's really sad. Nowhere is safe.

On a brighter note I just want to say I had a great night in San Francisco. I saw Jean Luc Ponty perform all of his Atlantic Years songs.

His band was off the charts. The drummer who was like a Simon Phillips Billy Cobham guy did a ten minute drum solo.

EPIC!

Anyway just trying to share something positive on a negative thread.

But hopefully something will change and "Life In London" will be safe again.

Love,

Pat Travers

More sad news in London. I pray for all of the innocent victims.......

I have been pming a few of my good friends on this Forum and I have to listen to them. Of course their names will reman in secrecy.

There is no way I am going to take my 20 year young daughter overseas like I had planned.

There is no way I will take the risk right now to go over to the UK where those ISIS cowards are continuing to strike fear into wonderful beautiful and innocent people.

This is not a Country problem. It is a world problem and until the good can actually wake up and destroy the evil mortal human cockroaches I'm not leaving my amazing USA.

I thought about taking my girls to Cabo in December.

FUKK THAT TOO!

Nowhere is safe.

Good luck to all of you good humans.

When Zoe leaves for college next year and I"m here alone with my little pug, I will get a gun and I will train and learn to shoot a gun.

May The Force Be With You!

Hide in your Rush music

Hide in your movies.

Hide in your own private Hell.

"Hide In Your Shell" people.

Signed,

SUPERTRAMP

Sorry to hear the news Earl. New Zealand is an awesome place to visit if you ever get the chance.

Thank you my brother. I would love to go to New Zealand and Australia.

Perhaps one day!!

• Like 1

I went to London for a weekend a couple of months ago with my wife just one week after the Westminster attack and we didn't feel threatened.

But I understand a father can feel some fear for their kids.

Exactly Geezer. I will go to London. But I'm not bringing my daughter.

I have no fear in world travel.

I might go to Canada to see SAGA!