Pair or Team Up TRF Members

Lorraine

Male/female

Female/female

Male/Male

Pair up two TRF members in any way and explain why you think the two would make a great couple.

I'll go first. :)

Babycat and Treeduck ought to meet up, begin a courtship, and tie the knot so the two of them can live happily forever. If things don't work out, Treeduck and Lyndsey can always give it a try.

Mick and Segue ought to get an apartment together. They can be the modern day Felix Unger and Oscar Madison.

EDIT: You can team up a few members also.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 3

ReGor and Custom55 should form a partnership and merge their record collections together which would probably have to be stored in a warehouse somewhere. At which point they can organize it all and open up a type of museum where music lovers everywhere can come and gawk at what men do with their extra money.

Just joking, friends. Love you both. But the two of you do have quite the collection.

• Like 1

Male/female

Female/female

Male/Male

Pair up two TRF members in any way and explain why you think the two would make a great couple.

Babycat and Treeduck ought to meet up, begin a courtship, and tie the knot so the two of them can live happily forever. If things don't work out, Treeduck and Lyndsey can always give it a try.

Mick and Segue ought to get an apartment together. They can be the modern day Felix Unger and Oscar Madison.

baby and Lyndsey are both married!

Male/female

Female/female

Male/Male

A minor issue.

• Like 1

Male/female

Female/female

Male/Male

A minor issue.

Yeah?

Male/female

Female/female

Male/Male

A minor issue.

Yeah?

Yeah. Now get busy wooing these women and stop being petty.

Male/female

Female/female

Male/Male

A minor issue.

Yeah?

Where's your men??

Male/female

Female/female

Male/Male

A minor issue.

Yeah?

Where's your men??

Never you mind! Do you want to be happy forever after or not? If so, get busy!!

Male/female

Female/female

Male/Male

A minor issue.

Yeah?

Where's your men??

And sex??

Breaking the rules a little, but I think it would be pretty funny to see everyone from The Only Spam Thread in one house. Would be like a sitcom

I agree.

I was looking around for a TRF star for you, Bobby, to hitch yourself to, but can't seem to find just the right mate.

I'll keep searching......

• Like 1

Male/female

Female/female

Male/Male

A minor issue.

Yeah?

Where's your men??

And sex??

Go see your women.

Time is a ticking away. None of us are getting any younger. Now, get busy!!!

Male/female

Female/female

Male/Male

A minor issue.

Yeah?

Where's your men??

And sex??

Go see your women.

Time is a ticking away. None of us are getting any younger. Now, get busy!!!

Old men??

Earl, Toymaker and Eagle can form a band - Earl on the drums - Toymaker on lead guitar -Eagle on bass.

But who will sing? :unsure:

I will sing.

Oh, can you sing? :popcorn:

I'm sure there are waaaaaay better singers here than me, but I'm not totally awful at it, and thought I'd throw my hat in the ring first.