Clockwork Angels vs Collapse Into Now

Brucey

Clockwork Angels vs Collapse Into Now  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Clockwork Angels
    • Collapse Into Now

With these two albums, Clockwork Angels for sure. My REM favorites are Fables of the Reconstruction and Green. I'd have to pick either of those over T4E.

Two very good REM albums. I didn't like Green when it was new ((probably heard Stand too many times)) but I warmed up to it a decade or so later. World Leader Pretend and Orange Crush are my top picks from that.

Driver 8 off Fables is better than anything off Snakes & Arrows IMHO.

I agree that both albums are better than T4E. :yes:

Driver 8 is one of my favorites from that album! I love about half of Snakes and Arrows, though, so I would have to disagree with you there a bit. Aside from Resist, there is not much of T4E that appeals to me, so definitely the REM, although Stand really did get overplayed a lot!

Snakes is my least favorite Rush album and Driver 8 is one of my favorite REM songs so that explains that.

T4E is in my top 5 least favorite Rush albums, possibly 3rd least favorite. ((Snakes & Bones are #s 1 and 2 in that department))

• Like 1

With these two albums, Clockwork Angels for sure. My REM favorites are Fables of the Reconstruction and Green. I'd have to pick either of those over T4E.

Two very good REM albums. I didn't like Green when it was new ((probably heard Stand too many times)) but I warmed up to it a decade or so later. World Leader Pretend and Orange Crush are my top picks from that.

Driver 8 off Fables is better than anything off Snakes & Arrows IMHO.

I agree that both albums are better than T4E. :yes:

Driver 8 is one of my favorites from that album! I love about half of Snakes and Arrows, though, so I would have to disagree with you there a bit. Aside from Resist, there is not much of T4E that appeals to me, so definitely the REM, although Stand really did get overplayed a lot!

Snakes is my least favorite Rush album and Driver 8 is one of my favorite REM songs so that explains that.

T4E is in my top 5 least favorite Rush albums, possibly 3rd least favorite. ((Snakes & Bones are #s 1 and 2 in that department))

Yeah, besides Dreamline and Roll the Bones, I'm not really big on RTB either. (I guess it's good Rush has so many other albums!)

• Like 1