Are You "Down On Your Luck?" Then Take Some Time And Vote For Your Favorite THIN LIZZY Studio Album! I Love My "BAD REPUTATiON" On This Forum!

RUSHHEAD666

"When all is said and done..." THIN LIZZY IS BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN!  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Your All Time Favorite Thin Lizzy Studio Album!! Thunder And Lightning Will Strike For Phil!!! REST iN PEACE! A ROCK LEGEND!

• Thunder And Lightning
    • Renegade
    • Chinatown
    • Black Rose: A Rock Legend
    • Bad Reputation
    • Johnny The Fox
    • Jailbreak
    • Fighting
    • Nightlife
    • Vagabonds Of The Western World
    • Shades Of A Blue Orphanage
    • Thin Lizzy

Here's where Thin Lizzy intersects with ULTRAVOX:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqAh7EGFev4

Great footage. More like "Waiting For An Antidote."

Do you prefer Midge to Snowy?

Sorry Pat. Not a big UTRAVOX fan. I'll take Snowy any day. I have "Chinatown" and "Renegade" in my cd player right now. "Bad Reputation" is blasting now. Followed up by Boston's "Third Stage" and "Restless And Wild."

• Like 1

Sorry Pat. Not a big UTRAVOX fan. I'll take Snowy any day. I have "Chinatown" and "Renegade" in my cd player right now. "Bad Reputation" is blasting now. Followed up by Boston's "Third Stage" and "Restless And Wild."

I don't think anyone can pick Midge, hardly anyone has ever heard him play any Lizzy material. In that clip the band are just miming to the recording so what you're hearing is Gary Moore not Midge.

I don't think anyone can pick Midge, hardly anyone has ever heard him play any Lizzy material. In that clip the band are just miming to the recording so what you're hearing is Gary Moore not Midge.

GARY MOORE!

I can't wait to resume normal life. I must get my ass to Ireland.

PHIL

GARY

RORY

TITANIC

Guiness

• Like 1

Earl you should have made the votes public for this poll so we could see who voted for what.

Sorry! I totally forgot!

Earl do you like Hammer Horror films?

Oh Pat, I have thousands of horror. I collected many Hamer Horror Films. Bavia right?

I try to watch them but they are so campy.

I'm more into the 70's 80's slasher flicks.

The first "Black Christmas" is great.

"Halloween" broke the mold. Pun intended.

"Terror Train." With Curtis. "Halloween" on a train.

I wanted to start writing a screenplay called "PATIENT ZERO" because of Coronavirus. The title is already taken.

Earl you should have made the votes public for this poll so we could see who voted for what.

Sorry! I totally forgot!

Oh Pat, I have thousands of horror. I collected many Hamer Horror Films. Bavia right?

I wanted to start writing a screenplay called "PATIENT ZERO" because of Coronavirus. The title is already taken.

What about Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee??

• Like 1

GARY MOORE!

PHIL

GARY

RORY

TITANIC

Guiness

And me!

• Like 1

Sorry! I totally forgot!

I can read your mind. Was going to mention them both. YES!!!! LOVE THEM!!! Both in Star Wars movies!!!

• Like 1

GARY MOORE!

PHIL

GARY

RORY

TITANIC

Guiness

And me!

Hahaha!

DEAL PAT!

We've been typing about this for years.

I will go from...

California to New York.

New York to Iceland for a few nights.

Fly to Ireland for a week.

Then to the UK for three days.

Then to Scotland to see GF.

Is Fridge still in Scotland?

• Like 1

GARY MOORE!

PHIL

GARY

RORY

TITANIC

Guiness

And me!

Hahaha!

DEAL PAT!

I will go from...

California to New York.

Yeah Aberdeen.

But what I was pointing out is I'm half Irish! And no an American 5th generation kind of half, an actual half.

• Like 1

Sorry! I totally forgot!

I can read your mind. Was going to mention them both. YES!!!! LOVE THEM!!! Both in Star Wars movies!!!

That's one of the reasons why Hammer films are so good and beat the 80's slasher flicks. Lee and Cushing and the quality supporting actors.

• Like 1

GARY MOORE!

PHIL

GARY

RORY

TITANIC

Guiness

And me!

Hahaha!

DEAL PAT!

I will go from...

California to New York.

Yeah Aberdeen.

But what I was pointing out is I'm half Irish! And no an American 5th generation kind of half, an actual half.

Fukk Pat! I forgot that you are half Irish.

I don't care where you are then. One day we will meet.

My trip is already planned in my head.

So much shit in the way.

I'm good though.

I just cancelled my trip to Toronto to see the postponed Neil Gig.

No baseball in May.

All good.

• Like 1

Sorry! I totally forgot!

That's one of the reasons why Hammer films are so good and beat the 80's slasher flicks. Lee and Cushing and the quality supporting actors.

I agree. They did.

Do you like "The Wickerman?"

It's like Hammer Films are the Black Sabbath of Horror Films.

They were the first. Pioneers.

I need to watch more Pat.

• Like 1

Sorry! I totally forgot!

I agree. They did.

Black Sabbath got their name from a horror film. Not a Hammer one but it did star Boris Karloff! Boris Karloff used to live next door to Christopher Lee!

Here's my Hammer Horror Top 40 rankings with the date of release and the main actors:

1. Dracula (1958) - Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Michael Gough

2. The Hound of the Baskervilles (1959) - Peter Cushing, Andre Morell, Christopher Lee

3. The Mummy (1959) - Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Yvonne Furneaux, Eddie Byrne

4. The Curse of Frankenstein (1957) - Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Hazel Court

5. The Gorgon (1964) - Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Patrick Troughton, Barbara Shelley, Richard Pasco

6. Dracula: Prince of Darkness (1966) - Christopher Lee, Barbara Shelley, Andrew Keir

7. The Devil Rides Out (1968) - Christopher Lee, Charles Gray, Nike Arrighi, Patrick Mower, Paul Eddington

8. The Curse of the Werewolf (1961) - Oliver Reed, Clifford Evans, Yvonne Romain

9. Dracula Has Risen From the Grave (1968) - Christopher Lee, Rupert Davies, Veronica Carlson

10. Taste the Blood of Dracula (1970) - Christopher Lee, Ralph Bates, Geoffrey Keen, Peter Sallis

11. The Brides of Dracula (1960) - Peter Cushing, Martita Hunt, Yvonne Monlaur

12. Captain Clegg (1962) - Peter Cushing, Patrick Allen, Oliver Reed, Yvonne Romain

13. Captain Kronos - Vampire Hunter (1974) - Horst Janson, John Cater, Caroline Munro, John Carson

14. The Revenge of Frankenstein (1957) - Peter Cushing, Francis Matthews, Michael Gwynn

15. Twins of Evil (1971) - Peter Cushing, Dennis Price, Kathleen Byron

16. The Evil of Frankenstein (1964) - Peter Cushing, Peter Woodthorpe, Kiwi Kingston

17. Dracula A.D. 1972 (1972) - Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Stephanie Beacham, Christopher Neame

18. To the Devil a Daughter (1976) - Richard Widmark, Christopher Lee, Nastassja Kinski, Honor Blackman

19. Lust For a Vampire (1971) - Yutte Stensgaard, Ralph Bates, Barbara Jefford

20. Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed (1969) - Peter Cushing, Veronica Carlson, Simon Ward, Freddie Jones

21. Scars of Dracula (1970) - Christopher Lee, Patrick Troughton, Jenny Hanley, Dennis Waterman

22. The Vampire Lovers (1970) - Ingrid Pitt, Peter Cushing, George Cole, Kate O’Mara, Madeline Smith

23. Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell (1974) - Peter Cushing, Shane Briant, Patrick Troughton

24. She (1965) - Ursula Andress, Peter Cushing, Bernard Cribbins, Christopher Lee, Andre Morell

25. Dr. Jekyll and Sister Hyde (1971) - Ralph Bates, Martine Beswick, Phillip Madoc

26. Hands of the Ripper (1971) - Eric Porter, Jane Merrow, Angharad Rees, Dora Bryan

27. The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires (1974) - Peter Cushing, John Forbes-Robertson, Robin Stewart

28. Quatermass and the Pit (1967) - James Donald, Andrew Keir, Barbara Shelley, Julian Glover

29. Frankenstein Created Woman (1967) - Peter Cushing, Susan Denberg, Thorley Walters

30. The Horror of Frankenstein (1970) - Ralph Bates, Kate O’Mara, Veronica Carlson, David Prowse

31. The Plague of Zombies (1966) - Andre Morell, Diane Clare, Jacqueline Pearce

32. The Reptile (1966) - Noel Willman, Ray Barrett, Jacqueline Pearce

33. The Kiss of the Vampire (1963) - Clifford Evans, Noel Willman

34. The Phantom of the Opera (1962) - Herbert Lom, Michael Gough, Patrick Troughton

35. The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll (1960) - Paul Massie, Christopher Lee, David Kossoff, Dawn Addams

36. The Satanic Rites of Dracula (1973) - Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Freddie Jones, Joanna Lumley

37. The Pirates of Blood River (1962) - Kerwin Matthews, Glenn Corbett, Christopher Lee, Oliver Reed

38. Rasputin the Mad Monk (1966) - Christopher Lee, Barbara Shelley, Francis Matthews, Richard Pasco

39. Vampire Circus (1972) - Thorley Walters, Adrienne Corri, Lynne Frederick

40. The Man Who Could Cheat Death (1959) - Anton Diffing, Christopher Lee, Hazel Court

• Like 1

GARY MOORE!

PHIL

GARY

RORY

TITANIC

Guiness

And me!

Hahaha!

DEAL PAT!

I will go from...

California to New York.

Yeah Aberdeen.

Fukk Pat! I forgot that you are half Irish.

I don't care where you are then. One day we will meet.

My trip is already planned in my head.

So much shit in the way.

I'm good though.

I just cancelled my trip to Toronto to see the postponed Neil Gig.

No baseball in May.

All good.

What about toilet roll Earl? Why are stupid groups of people buying them like there's no tomorrow? Like they're facing the shit apocalypse!

Sorry! I totally forgot!

I agree. They did.

Black Sabbath got their name from a horror film. Not a Hammer one but it did star Boris Karloff! Boris Karloff used to live next door to Christopher Lee!

Here's my Hammer Horror Top 40 rankings with the date of release and the main actors:

2. The Hound of the Baskervilles (1959) - Peter Cushing, Andre Morell, Christopher Lee

3. The Mummy (1959) - Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Yvonne Furneaux, Eddie Byrne

4. The Curse of Frankenstein (1957) - Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Hazel Court

5. The Gorgon (1964) - Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee, Patrick Troughton, Barbara Shelley, Richard Pasco

6. Dracula: Prince of Darkness (1966) - Christopher Lee, Barbara Shelley, Andrew Keir

7. The Devil Rides Out (1968) - Christopher Lee, Charles Gray, Nike Arrighi, Patrick Mower, Paul Eddington

8. The Curse of the Werewolf (1961) - Oliver Reed, Clifford Evans, Yvonne Romain

9. Dracula Has Risen From the Grave (1968) - Christopher Lee, Rupert Davies, Veronica Carlson

10. Taste the Blood of Dracula (1970) - Christopher Lee, Ralph Bates, Geoffrey Keen, Peter Sallis

12. Captain Clegg (1962) - Peter Cushing, Patrick Allen, Oliver Reed, Yvonne Romain

13. Captain Kronos - Vampire Hunter (1974) - Horst Janson, John Cater, Caroline Munro, John Carson

14. The Revenge of Frankenstein (1957) - Peter Cushing, Francis Matthews, Michael Gwynn

16. The Evil of Frankenstein (1964) - Peter Cushing, Peter Woodthorpe, Kiwi Kingston

17. Dracula A.D. 1972 (1972) - Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Stephanie Beacham, Christopher Neame

18. To the Devil a Daughter (1976) - Richard Widmark, Christopher Lee, Nastassja Kinski, Honor Blackman

20. Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed (1969) - Peter Cushing, Veronica Carlson, Simon Ward, Freddie Jones

21. Scars of Dracula (1970) - Christopher Lee, Patrick Troughton, Jenny Hanley, Dennis Waterman

22. The Vampire Lovers (1970) - Ingrid Pitt, Peter Cushing, George Cole, Kate O’Mara, Madeline Smith

23. Frankenstein and the Monster From Hell (1974) - Peter Cushing, Shane Briant, Patrick Troughton

24. She (1965) - Ursula Andress, Peter Cushing, Bernard Cribbins, Christopher Lee, Andre Morell

25. Dr. Jekyll and Sister Hyde (1971) - Ralph Bates, Martine Beswick, Phillip Madoc

26. Hands of the Ripper (1971) - Eric Porter, Jane Merrow, Angharad Rees, Dora Bryan

27. The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires (1974) - Peter Cushing, John Forbes-Robertson, Robin Stewart

28. Quatermass and the Pit (1967) - James Donald, Andrew Keir, Barbara Shelley, Julian Glover

29. Frankenstein Created Woman (1967) - Peter Cushing, Susan Denberg, Thorley Walters

30. The Horror of Frankenstein (1970) - Ralph Bates, Kate O’Mara, Veronica Carlson, David Prowse

34. The Phantom of the Opera (1962) - Herbert Lom, Michael Gough, Patrick Troughton

35. The Two Faces of Dr. Jekyll (1960) - Paul Massie, Christopher Lee, David Kossoff, Dawn Addams

36. The Satanic Rites of Dracula (1973) - Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Freddie Jones, Joanna Lumley

37. The Pirates of Blood River (1962) - Kerwin Matthews, Glenn Corbett, Christopher Lee, Oliver Reed

38. Rasputin the Mad Monk (1966) - Christopher Lee, Barbara Shelley, Francis Matthews, Richard Pasco

40. The Man Who Could Cheat Death (1959) - Anton Diffing, Christopher Lee, Hazel Court

INCREDIBLE!! I know Sabbath got their name from a horror movie. I love Boris! Bavia! Lee! Cushing!!

I need to do some serious research Pat. I have seen many of these.

YOU ARE AWESOME!

Thank you for putting in the time for your list.

I appreciate it.

• Like 1

Sorry! I totally forgot!

I agree. They did.

INCREDIBLE!! I know Sabbath got their name from a horror movie. I love Boris! Bavia! Lee! Cushing!!

I need to do some serious research Pat. I have seen many of these.

YOU ARE AWESOME!

Thank you for putting in the time for your list.

I appreciate it.

No probs Earl, I actually got it done earlier when I was talking to Becky, so I thought I'd show you too. I changed the order a bit, it's not set in stone, there's not much between some of these!

• Like 1