TREEDUCK'S Twelve (12) Days of Christmas!

Lorraine

Don't be a Scroogie, Treeduck. 200.gif#1

Spread your good cheer with your TRF comrades.

is that Jimmy Fallon? I hate Jimmy Fallon. All the American late night TV chat show hosts suck these days, including the British ones (James Corden). Absolutely unfunny and no talent.

200w.gif#4

I agree with duck. Anytime I see Fallon or Corden doing anything perceived by others as hilarious, i'm as expressive as Mr. Spock analyzing mitochondria

I have no idea who Fallon or Corden are.

Just avert your gaze and move on.

You're better off not knowing.

His name is starting to ring a bell. Is he the pedo?

Edit: Yes, I know I can easily google, but I try to exercise my brain by making it resurrect tidbits of info.

No unless it's on the quiet or he'd have been fired from his job most likely. Unless they're all involved in a pedo conspiracy like Corey Feldman claims... :o

Feldman was traumatized from his fight with Gremlins so he's got all kinds of conspiracy theories.

As far as I know, Fallon and Corden are just unfunny. They're not Gary Glitter.

Sometimes i get confused between Corey Feldman and Marty Feldman. If Marty was still around maybe he could do a washed-up Hollywood child star freak parody piece.

Why the fuckk is Mardy Fish called Mardy and not Mardy?? And why the fuckk are all these idiot 80's child stars often called Corey?

Why does the sun keep on shining? Why does the sea rush to shore?

Because it's not burned all of it's nuclear fuel yet, it's got around 4.5 Billion years worth left. The sea rushes to the shore because the gravitational attraction of the moon causes the oceans to bulge out in the direction of the moon. Another bulge occurs on the opposite side, since the Earth is also being pulled toward the moon (and away from the water on the far side). Since the earth is rotating while this is happening, two tides occur each day.

• Like 2

Hey duck, beware of the owl :smoke: :crazy: :madra:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/fbn-full-owl_zpsidjkh4qw.jpg

is that Jimmy Fallon? I hate Jimmy Fallon. All the American late night TV chat show hosts suck these days, including the British ones (James Corden). Absolutely unfunny and no talent.

200w.gif#4

I agree with duck. Anytime I see Fallon or Corden doing anything perceived by others as hilarious, i'm as expressive as Mr. Spock analyzing mitochondria

Edit: Yes, I know I can easily google, but I try to exercise my brain by making it resurrect tidbits of info.

No unless it's on the quiet or he'd have been fired from his job most likely. Unless they're all involved in a pedo conspiracy like Corey Feldman claims... :o

Feldman was traumatized from his fight with Gremlins so he's got all kinds of conspiracy theories.

Sometimes i get confused between Corey Feldman and Marty Feldman. If Marty was still around maybe he could do a washed-up Hollywood child star freak parody piece.

Why the fuckk is Mardy Fish called Mardy and not Mardy?? And why the fuckk are all these idiot 80's child stars often called Corey?

Marty Di Bergi

200w.gif#4

Marty Di Bergi

He's probably got a son called Corey who's a former child actor..is there a kid in the film?

200w.gif#4

Marty Di Bergi

He's probably got a son called Corey who's a former child actor..is there a kid in the film?

None that i remember. Unless you count the child photo of David and Nigel

200w.gif#4

Marty Di Bergi

None that i remember. Unless you count the child photo of David and Nigel

I bet those are stage names and they were originally both called Corey and Corey!

• Like 2

For Treeduck's Christmas ART appreciation

http://www.oddee.com...medium=facebook

I've worn them all!

It's a Festivus MIRACLE

• Like 1

Aren't we too late for an advent calendar? :unsure:

The twelve days of Christmas go from Christmas Day through Jan. 6, which is the Epiphany, and the day that the three Kings (or Wise Men) are said to have arrived at the Manger. Jan. 6 is the traditional gift-giving day for Hispanics.

#didact