Which Superhero are you?

JohnnyBlaze

I think I know why I got the girlie heroes, the long hair question! I could have been the Surfer too!

Green Lantern would be the best to have of all of those choices. It'd be like having a portable Star Trek holodeck with you at all times. What the hell can anyone do with Catwoman's abilities?! Don't answer that pervert!

The Surfer trumps the Lantern. And the Lantern film was even worse than the Fantastic Four movie featuring the Surfer.

I didn't see Surfer as a choice on that list. That's why I didn't mention him. But yeah, he trumps all.

As far as the movies go, FF2 was far more annoying BECAUSE I like the characters. Movie Doctor Doom still pisses me off. And he was even much much worse in the reboot! GL I don't actually care about so when the movie wasn't good, I wasn't really disappointed. Kind of similar to X-Men Apocalypse vs Suicide Squad. Both were crap but X-Men was far more painful because I love those characters and like some of those actors. With Suicide Squad, my only true interest was Harley Quinn's bumcakes...sooooo, there wasn't much of a loss when that movie didn't deliver.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

I think I know why I got the girlie heroes, the long hair question! I could have been the Surfer too!

Green Lantern would be the best to have of all of those choices. It'd be like having a portable Star Trek holodeck with you at all times. What the hell can anyone do with Catwoman's abilities?! Don't answer that pervert!

The Surfer trumps the Lantern. And the Lantern film was even worse than the Fantastic Four movie featuring the Surfer.

I didn't see Surfer as a choice on that list. That's why I didn't mention him. But yeah, he trumps all.

As far as the movies go, FF2 was far more annoying BECAUSE I like the characters. Movie Doctor Doom still pisses me off. And he was even much much worse in the reboot! GL I don't actually care about so when the movie wasn't good, I wasn't really disappointed. Kind of similar to X-Men Apocalypse vs Suicide Squad. Both were crap but X-Men was far more painful because I love those characters and like some of those actors. With Suicide Squad, my only true interest was Harley Quinn's bumcakes...sooooo, there wasn't much of a loss when that movie didn't deliver.

I haven't seen Suicide Squad but I've seen a couple of trailers. Why all the fuss about this Jared Leto guy? He looks like he spent a few years studying Batman Forever after deciding his ambition was to be a crap Jim Carrey as the Riddler wannabe.

I haven't seen Suicide Squad but I've seen a couple of trailers. Why all the fuss about this Jared Leto guy? He looks like he spent a few years studying Batman Forever after deciding his ambition was to be a crap Jim Carrey as the Riddler wannabe.

I think he's actually a good actor. It's just that that was a shit Joker---> Gangsta Joker?!!! Balls!....no matter who was going to portray him.

I think he's actually a good actor. It's just that that was a shit Joker---> Gangsta Joker?!!! Balls!....no matter who was going to portray him.

Generally speaking DC films suck. Apart from the original Superman films I don't think I can think of a good one.

Generally speaking DC films suck. Apart from the original Superman films I don't think I can think of a good one.

Superman 1 & 2 yeah. Batman Begins & Dark Knight.

If you count V for Vendetta and Watchmen then I liked those too.

Everything else falls somewhere between total garbage [Catwoman, Clooney Batman] to (a reluctant) passable [Man of Steel].

Everything else falls somewhere between total garbage [Catwoman, Clooney Batman] to (a reluctant) passable [Man of Steel].

Aye there's a few good ones I suppose it's just that the bad ones are so bad they eclipse everything else.

Aye there's a few good ones I suppose it's just that the bad ones are so bad they eclipse everything else.

As a sample of some of the big name Marvel & DC hero flicks that were good or better...

Cap 3 > Cap 2 > Batman Begins > Spidey 2 > Dark Knight > Superman 2 > Spidey 1

But I'd say Guardians of the Galaxy was better than any DC movie ever made...yet GotG isn't Marvel's best.

Then there's Marvel & DC's garbage bunch...

Ghost Rider > Clooney Batman > Fantastic Four reboot > Catwoman

As a sample of some of the big name Marvel & DC hero flicks that were good or better...

Cap 3 > Cap 2 > Batman Begins > Spidey 2 > Dark Knight > Superman 2 > Spidey 1

But I'd say Guardians of the Galaxy was better than any DC movie ever made...yet GotG isn't Marvel's best.

Then there's Marvel & DC's garbage bunch...

Ghost Rider > Clooney Batman > Fantastic Four reboot > Catwoman

The second Ghost Rider might be worse than Catwoman!

Wonder Woman

"You are a beautiful princess with great strength of character." :smoke:

http://m.popkey.co/8028e4/Oo9vb.gif

Well, being you, where's the wonder?

:blush: Aww thank you, geezer!

I loved Wonder Woman as a kid, but I suppose I just don't feel very much the "pretty pretty princess" part of this description in adulthood :LOL:

• Like 1

Wonder Woman

I loved Wonder Woman as a kid, but I suppose I just don't feel very much the "pretty pretty princess" part of this description in adulthood :LOL:

I loved The Thing and I can proudly say that I'm still prisoner of his innate sensitivity.....

• Like 2

Wonder Woman

I loved The Thing and I can proudly say that I'm still prisoner of his innate sensitivity.....

:LOL:

My old flatmate used to called me The Thing...combination of my stockiness and the "innate sensitivity" thang that you mentioned. :LOL: Used to tell him that I wasn't some rocklike monster and he'd defend himself by saying "Hey, at least you took down the Hulk once!" :LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Wonder Woman

:musicnote: In your satin tights, fighting for your rights :musicnote:
  • Like 2

Wonder Woman

My old flatmate used to called me The Thing...combination of my stockiness and the "innate sensitivity" thang that you mentioned. :LOL: Used to tell him that I wasn't some rocklike monster and he'd defend himself by saying "Hey, at least you took down the Hulk once!" :LOL:

You replied with "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!"

• Like 1

Wonder Woman

:musicnote: In your satin tights, fighting for your rights :musicnote:

:LOL: Yeah, that actually sounds about right!

• Like 1

Wonder Woman

You replied with "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!"

No, but I should've! But I did call him Iron Man for his love of gadgets and attempts at a playboy lifestyle. :LOL:

Big Marvel fans we were though obviously.

• Like 1

Superman.

You should be Condorman!

That makes me want to be a super villain just to destroy the idiot who designed that costume!

:LOL: Condorman!.. whatever makes you say that ?

I think it's because of the other things Michael Crawford was in, Phantom and Some Mothers!

I scored Green Lantern. :LOL:

I'd be the female version of the Green Lantern. Be it. :)

Green Lantern - 75%

Supergirl - 65%

Superman - 60%

Wonder Woman - 60%

The Flash - 60%

Spider-Man - 50%

Hulk - 50%

Batman - 40%

Robin - 32%

Iron Man - 25%

Catwoman - 15%

Edited by rhyv