New Testament album artwork, tracklist, video

treeduck

Right I can't listen to the new Testament album even though it's "arrived". I wasn't in when amazon brought the parcel, they left me a "We Missed You" card and left it with one of my neighbours. The trouble is it's Halloween. Why should that matter? Well I've been round there twice, the lights are on and the curtains were closed the second time but she didn't answer the door even though I knocked like 4 times each time. Of course now I realise why it's Halloween, she probably thought it was some bloody kids trick or treating! I want my Testament (and my other) album(s) :rage:

I really enjoyed my first listen to this. It didn't grab me like Dark Roots did though. I will definitely be giving it more listens though. I see no reason why I wouldn't end up liking it more.

Did you go trick or treating for it like I did??

I took a chance.

I know I'm no thrash expert.

I know I have issues with profanity.

I know I know I know I shouldn't on paper love this band...but I do and I loved this new album.

• Like 1

I took a chance.

I know I know I know I shouldn't on paper love this band...but I do and I loved this new album.

Testament uses profanity?

Did my ears just insert f words haha?

I really enjoyed my first listen to this. It didn't grab me like Dark Roots did though. I will definitely be giving it more listens though. I see no reason why I wouldn't end up liking it more.

Almost exactly my thoughts , see my other post, lol

I think part of it is dark roots was sone pretty big shoes to fill

I took a chance.

Oh, I didn't realize anyone today would consider the F word to be profanity still given how easy it is to find things that are much worse on the internet.

I took a chance.

Oh, I didn't realize anyone today would consider the F word to be profanity still given how easy it is to find things that are much worse on the internet.

Yep. SOME do.