Do You People On Here Still Have Ears And Eyes? BORING!!! LIKE ME!!! The Fact That RUSH Put "Distant Early Warning" On The "HEAR 'N AID" Album is..

RUSHHEAD666

I wish I was still this passionate about music but at this point I'm just not anymore.

I am being taken to the cleaners thanks to California Law and and a lazy woman.

My band is fuckking retired.

My 15 year old daughter is rebelling and won't talk to me. Thank goodness her grades are still incredible.

Well not really Zoe is 19. She doesn't care. She's with her 19 year old boyfriend. Skylar lives with her mom full time..

Is it all because of Wendy Earl Is she poisoning them against you??

Zoe and I are fine Pat. But yes I seriously think she might be getting into Skylar's head. It's sad but that's life. I will do anything and everything for my girls despite the drama. Sky is 15 and is really suffering from this divorce. So I am cutting her some slack. Her grades are incredible and she is still playing soccer everyday so she is still on the right path.

Things will probably work out Earl down the line. :cheers:

Thanks brother! Fingers crossed!!!

• Like 1

I wish I was still this passionate about music but at this point I'm just not anymore.

I am being taken to the cleaners thanks to California Law and and a lazy woman.

My band is fuckking retired.

My 15 year old daughter is rebelling and won't talk to me. Thank goodness her grades are still incredible.

Well not really Zoe is 19. She doesn't care. She's with her 19 year old boyfriend. Skylar lives with her mom full time..

Is it all because of Wendy Earl Is she poisoning them against you??

Zoe and I are fine Pat. But yes I seriously think she might be getting into Skylar's head. It's sad but that's life. I will do anything and everything for my girls despite the drama. Sky is 15 and is really suffering from this divorce. So I am cutting her some slack. Her grades are incredible and she is still playing soccer everyday so she is still on the right path.

Things will probably work out Earl down the line. :cheers:

Aye where will this momentous event take place? The United Nations building New York??? With all of us dressed like Cary Grant as Roger Thornhill in North By Northwest? Or Mount RUSHmore??

Earl,

You're digging back deep with that album! 30 years I bet. And it's overshadowed by We Are the World, Band Aid, etc.

But yeah, I bet you can find that cd out here for ¥300 (around $2.75?) at some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner....

OR

...the cd would be sold for ¥8,000 ($75?) and found at some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner!

That's how bipolar this den is!

A couple of years ago, Geoff Tate was randomly drinking beers with a former co-worker of mine at some dirty 'ol rock bar dive. And apparently, Geoff wasn't the dick that's often reported. Tate was that former co-worker's idol so he was in hog heaven and reportedly was so nervous talking to him. No worries. No shit.

That same year, Tom Cruise was promoting his newest action movie wank...

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

During that promo visit, Cruise was standing on the deck of some boat floating down Osaka's dirty Dotonbori canal waving and grinning like Prince By-Tor to his adoring public. "Tom Cruise mita?" acquaintances asked me after the visit. "Why the hell do I wanna see him?" was my thought. "No, I didn't" was my answer. No shit.

What am I rambling about?

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

P.S. Earl, when you visit this land some day, don't blow your wad in some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner! There are more albums where that came from!

:blaze:

JB!!!

You really make me smile buddy. I thought people were going to attack me for my rant.

You are so right on.

I am dying to get over there to hit every fuckingg dusty record store there! Dude! I have a HEAR N AID CD to play and one sealed. I am crazy! YOU KNOW THIS!!!

But I'm fuckking CRAZY IN A GOOD WAY!!!!!

I KNOW WHAT I LOVE AND I LOVE WHAT I KNOW!!!!

Remember my new slogan and Motorhead song title. "SINGLE FOR LIFE HALF WAY TO DEATH!"

Fuckk it friend!

We only live once. You bring me joy here and make me want to write more here.

When I die I can't take my music with me either.

CDS will be useless when I am 90 but I will be proactive and own many cd players still sealed so I can listen to my rare Japanese shit until I die.

I feel like I live alone on this planet despite being surrounded my amazing family and an incredible network of friends.

Many are on here too. You know who you are. I hope!

Gosh I love music.

Perhaps I was the one who actually chose rock and roll over my wife.

Now that I have retained my home I blast my stereo every night. Five cds a night while watching sports.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

When the Warriors have been in the playoffs I always blast old Van Halen with the TV sound off at my house.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

We are all connected to the Universe.

I'm going deeper every day.

Blaze!

If I ever go to Japan I will go alone. We better meet and explore record stores together!!!!!

I know the Whores in Japan dude.

I've wasted a lot of money on Japanese product. Fuckk it.

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

I'm gonna waste a lot of money on Japanese product tonight!!! My buddy's birthday so we'll eat and booze, eat and booze. And to quote you, "Fuckk it!"

Could be time this evening for the private karaoke room with nomihodai (all you can drink booze). Don't really need the booze but singing with friends is always cool! Wish you were here!

Ah, my train just pulled into the station. Party with pals in 3-2-1.... :cheers:

I was going to go to bed but I just had to see some of the responses here. It's amazing how great several of you are on here. I can say almost anything and there is no anger or hate. I am in shock.

Damn JB!

I love you man! Like the movie right?

You just said "WISH YOU WERE HERE!"

PINK FLOYD BABY!

WE are "two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year!"

THAT WAS MY MARRIAGE OF 18 YEARS!!

God I wish I could transport myself to Japan right now!!!!

I would love to party with you someday.

Damn!

So many friends on here world wide!! WORLDWIDE LIVE!!! SCORPS!

If I was rich I would travel the world and meet all of my Rush Forum Friends.

I am dead serious.

I hope those of you who read this and know me get the REAL ME!!!

I saw THE WHO a few weeks ago and it was Pete Townshend''s 71st birthday. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! TRUST ME!

STARKY BLOWS HIS FUCKKING FATHER AWAY! LOL!

DUH!

STARR OUT OF STARKY!!! HOW SNARKY! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

BLESSED AND CURSED! I AM!

JUST LIKE A MEDIOCRE RUSH SONG!!! LOL! LOVE U DUDE!!!!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

By chance (or maybe not), I'm wearing my favorite t-shirt: a fitted T-shirt of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. We didn't do karaoke but we did hit up our favorite Italian joint with all you can drink booze followed by one of our favorite bars with a bartender that can tell stories worthy of movies. Outside of talking about some personal stuff, we were on topics of music, movies, travel, ZOMBIES, and 80s culture. You would've loved it!

On the train home now. Hopefully I won't pass out before my stop!

Shit, you're probably just waking up after a night of who knows what kind of dreaming!

Hahaha! JB! You crack me up! I hope we can meet up in Japan some year and party!!

God I woke up at noon today. My dreams were really intense. My last dream was so wild and it felt so real. I can't type it on the Forum as it is X rated. Dating is a drag. Thank goodness I have lucid dreaming!!! I could write movies based on my dreams! Perhaps I am insane!!!!

In a good way........

An X-rated drag show?? :cheerleader:

HAHAHA! I knew I shouldn't have used the word "drag." Jesus. No it was with a real female. Now that's what I call "safe sex." You can't get anyone pregnant in your head.

• Like 1

Jake E Lee is probably the most unfairly forgotten and underrated guitarists from the 80s/90s

He stepped in like a boss

Jake was probably the coolest bastard in the world in the early-mid 80's.

• Like 1

Earl,

You're digging back deep with that album! 30 years I bet. And it's overshadowed by We Are the World, Band Aid, etc.

But yeah, I bet you can find that cd out here for ¥300 (around $2.75?) at some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner....

OR

...the cd would be sold for ¥8,000 ($75?) and found at some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner!

A couple of years ago, Geoff Tate was randomly drinking beers with a former co-worker of mine at some dirty 'ol rock bar dive. And apparently, Geoff wasn't the dick that's often reported. Tate was that former co-worker's idol so he was in hog heaven and reportedly was so nervous talking to him. No worries. No shit.

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

During that promo visit, Cruise was standing on the deck of some boat floating down Osaka's dirty Dotonbori canal waving and grinning like Prince By-Tor to his adoring public. "Tom Cruise mita?" acquaintances asked me after the visit. "Why the hell do I wanna see him?" was my thought. "No, I didn't" was my answer. No shit.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

P.S. Earl, when you visit this land some day, don't blow your wad in some underground cd shop's dusty old bin in the back corner! There are more albums where that came from!

JB!!!

You really make me smile buddy. I thought people were going to attack me for my rant.

You are so right on.

I am dying to get over there to hit every fuckingg dusty record store there! Dude! I have a HEAR N AID CD to play and one sealed. I am crazy! YOU KNOW THIS!!!

Remember my new slogan and Motorhead song title. "SINGLE FOR LIFE HALF WAY TO DEATH!"

Fuckk it friend!

CDS will be useless when I am 90 but I will be proactive and own many cd players still sealed so I can listen to my rare Japanese shit until I die.

I feel like I live alone on this planet despite being surrounded my amazing family and an incredible network of friends.

Gosh I love music.

Now that I have retained my home I blast my stereo every night. Five cds a night while watching sports.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

When the Warriors have been in the playoffs I always blast old Van Halen with the TV sound off at my house.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

If I ever go to Japan I will go alone. We better meet and explore record stores together!!!!!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

I'm gonna waste a lot of money on Japanese product tonight!!! My buddy's birthday so we'll eat and booze, eat and booze. And to quote you, "Fuckk it!"

Could be time this evening for the private karaoke room with nomihodai (all you can drink booze). Don't really need the booze but singing with friends is always cool! Wish you were here!

Ah, my train just pulled into the station. Party with pals in 3-2-1.... :cheers:

I was going to go to bed but I just had to see some of the responses here. It's amazing how great several of you are on here. I can say almost anything and there is no anger or hate. I am in shock.

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

I saw THE WHO a few weeks ago and it was Pete Townshend''s 71st birthday. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! TRUST ME!

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

By chance (or maybe not), I'm wearing my favorite t-shirt: a fitted T-shirt of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. We didn't do karaoke but we did hit up our favorite Italian joint with all you can drink booze followed by one of our favorite bars with a bartender that can tell stories worthy of movies. Outside of talking about some personal stuff, we were on topics of music, movies, travel, ZOMBIES, and 80s culture. You would've loved it!

Shit, you're probably just waking up after a night of who knows what kind of dreaming!

Hahaha! JB! You crack me up! I hope we can meet up in Japan some year and party!!

God I woke up at noon today. My dreams were really intense. My last dream was so wild and it felt so real. I can't type it on the Forum as it is X rated. Dating is a drag. Thank goodness I have lucid dreaming!!! I could write movies based on my dreams! Perhaps I am insane!!!!

In a good way........

HAHAHA! I knew I shouldn't have used the word "drag." Jesus. No it was with a real female. Now that's what I call "safe sex." You can't get anyone pregnant in your head.

:16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

Earl, don't you dare think of going to Japan without me . .

I AM THERE

You, me, and JB

We'll all go see Momoiro Clover or AKB48

Just when Japan thinks it has seen it all - it hasn't seen Lucas and Earl

http://fat.gfycat.com/TemptingSimpleJabiru.gif

http://38.media.tumblr.com/657a8d8a79004e076a730bd54991b788/tumblr_n9ubm5A77r1tsqfxqo2_400.gif

That would be incredible to get the Forum Boyz together in Japan. Being single is awesome I am IN!

JB

Lucas

Duck

Me

That's trouble! THAT'S FUN!

• Like 2

Jake E Lee is probably the most unfairly forgotten and underrated guitarists from the 80s/90s

He stepped in like a boss

Jake was probably the coolest bastard in the world in the early-mid 80's.

I agree. I am obsessed with his guitar playing.

• Like 2

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

:16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton: :16ton:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yeah Duck!

I'M CRUSHED!

• Like 1

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

I AM THERE

You, me, and JB

http://38.media.tumblr.com/657a8d8a79004e076a730bd54991b788/tumblr_n9ubm5A77r1tsqfxqo2_400.gif

That would be incredible to get the Forum Boyz together in Japan. Being single is awesome I am IN!

JB

Lucas

Duck

Me

Oh right Japan. Yeah, I'll have to brush up on my Japanese, or trust JB when he translates what the hot Japanese girls say...

• Like 1

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

I AM THERE

You, me, and JB

JB

Lucas

Duck

Me

Oh right Japan. Yeah, I'll have to brush up on my Japanese, or trust JB when he translates what the hot Japanese girls say...

I would love to meet a hot Japanese girl. But I really want to eat sushi! I want to hit record stores. See a show. DRINK BEER!

• Like 2

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

I AM THERE

You, me, and JB

JB

Lucas

Duck

Me

I would love to meet a hot Japanese girl. But I really want to eat sushi! I want to hit record stores. See a show. DRINK BEER!

If all four of us meet could you imagine the stories we would share? FUN!

• Like 2

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

I AM THERE

You, me, and JB

JB

Lucas

Duck

Me

Eating sushi, isn't that the same thing? :hail:

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

I AM THERE

You, me, and JB

JB

Lucas

Duck

Me

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Pat you are so predictable!! I knew you were going to type that! HAHA!!!

Damn it's not even late night fun on the Forum! It's only 1:48 pm here! LOL!

• Like 1

Hey is anyone else getting the 25th Anniversary Edition of Steve Vai's Passion and Warfare with 4 unreleased bonus tracks from the P&W recording sessions plus a bonus disc with another album called Modern Primitive recorded between Flexable and Passion and Warfare? :guitar:

My oldest daughter just told me that sushi in Japan is very sketch. Because of the tsunami and also because they substitute dolphin for tuna. Is this true??

It might give you a tapeworm!

Is your oldest daughter looking at this thread?? :givebeer: :smoke:

Hey is anyone else getting the 25th Anniversary Edition of Steve Vai's Passion and Warfare with 4 unreleased bonus tracks from the P&W recording sessions plus a bonus disc with another album called Modern Primitive recorded between Flexable and Passion and Warfare? :guitar:

HELL YES!!!

Damn I love this thread!!!!!

• Like 1

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

I AM THERE

You, me, and JB

JB

Lucas

Duck

Me

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Pat you are so predictable!! I knew you were going to type that! HAHA!!!

Well it's late night somewhere, like here well it's 9.50 pm.

HELL YES!!!

Damn I love this thread!!!!!

I knew you'd be getting it. I like the look of this one. I've heard one of the bonus tracks and it's really good. It should have been on the original album.

My oldest daughter just told me that sushi in Japan is very sketch. Because of the tsunami and also because they substitute dolphin for tuna. Is this true??

It might give you a tapeworm!

Is your oldest daughter looking at this thread?? :givebeer: :smoke:

NO! Zoe is NOT looking that this thread!!! Yeah screw that! I don't need a tapeworm. Not sure if the other sushi would be safe to eat either Pat! Lots of STDs out there man! Did you know that 85% of the world has HPV? I'm very clean so I'm very worried about that. HPV? Isn't that a record store chain in England? LOL

• Like 1

Earl,

OR

Close-up of Tom's face.

Slowly.

Intense look.

Close-up even more.

Focus.

More intensity.

Sweat on the brow.

Bollocks.

Where's my thing?!

Experience to extremes!

Signed,

Brooding in the tower

JB!!!

You are so right on.

Fuckk it friend!

Gosh I love music.

BBQ Brewskis.

It's so funny.

I watch the games alone.

It's working so far.

Blaze!

LONG LIVE ROCK AND ROLL!

Damn JB!

PINK FLOYD BABY!

Damn!

I am dead serious.

DUH!

SING ME AWAY JB!

LOVE

NIGHT RANGER

In a good way........

I AM THERE

You, me, and JB

JB

Lucas

Duck

Me

Well it's late night somewhere, like here well it's 9.50 pm.

Almost 10 pm is fantastic drinking beer time! Cheers mate!

• Like 1