Digital Dad

Everybody's born knowing all the Beatles lyrics instinctively. They're passed into the fetus subconsciously along with all the amniotic stuff. Fact, they should be called "The Fetals". (From the movie "Sliding Doors")

I think of this line every time I hear The Beatles mentioned!

Great movie as well. Love me some Gwyneth Paltrow. Nomnomnom

• Like 1

ReGor, I had no idea that Ringo was so prolific solo. Just saw on wiki that he's release 18 solo albums!!! :o

ReGor, I had no idea that Ringo was so prolific solo. Just saw on wiki that he's release 18 solo albums!!! :o

Yeah, I'm in the middle of a marathon of his music...I have 21 cds by him...I didn't even realize he had that many. I'm really enjoying the spins...there are some great songs in there. (Paul's up next...talk about prolific!) I'm seeing Paul on the 15th at Penn State and Ringo on the 25th, here in New Jersey. Very excited.

http://images.realclear.com/307498_5_.jpg

Just winding down my Ringo Starr portion of The Beatles/Beatles related marathon...over 2000 songs played so far and I'm still not tired of the music. I confess, with some embarrassment, that I've underestimated Ringo's music. It always seemed like The Beatles songs of his were always kind of novelty in nature. There are so many great songs in his solo career. I've enjoyed his albums so much more than I thought I would.

Edited by ReGorLaTroy
  • Like 1

http://images.realclear.com/307498_5_.jpg

Just winding down my Ringo Starr portion of The Beatles/Beatles related marathon...over 2000 songs played so far and I'm still not tired of the music. I confess, with some embarrassment, that I've underestimated Ringo's music. It always seemed like The Beatles songs of his were always kind of novelty in nature. There are so many great songs in his solo career. I've enjoyed his albums so much more than I thought I would.

Yeah. The quality Ringo songs sneak up on you. Honestly, I don't think any of his albums are masterpieces (Ringo is really close), but I do think there are good songs throughout his discography.

"Photograph" is a brilliant pop song. Perfect, in fact.

• Like 2

Just won bidding on the remasters of With the Beatles, A Hard Day's Night and Yellow Submarine on ebay. Great prices, too. :yay: