The adventures of....Batdad

HemiBeers

I find him pretty damn funny. And his wife is sexy as hell.

Hey, I was just disagreeing with you about Katy Perry's hotness in that other thread about 10 minutes ago :LOL:

I disagree about Batdad's wife too :LOL: That is, she's not bad at all but that's all :LOL:

I guess i just find a wider variety of women hotter than you do! :)

Hey, I was just disagreeing with you about Katy Perry's hotness in that other thread about 10 minutes ago :LOL:

I disagree about Batdad's wife too :LOL: That is, she's not bad at all but that's all :LOL:

Don't know about that. I'm pretty perverted. :LOL:

Think about it though---I mentioned 4 or 5 women in that Katy thread that I thought were hotter than her but you didn't think so. As I said in that thread, it's just a matter of different tastes. Not necessarily that you have a wider variety.

• Like 1

Don't know about that. I'm pretty perverted. :LOL:

Think about it though---I mentioned 4 or 5 women in that Katy thread that I thought were hotter than her but you didn't think so. As I said in that thread, it's just a matter of different tastes. Not necessarily that you have a wider variety.

I hear ya!! Though I have noticed throughout my life that i find way more women attractive than most guys do.

• Like 1