The Official 2015 49ers Thread

JohnRogers

All right let's discuss everything not Jim Harbaugh. News seems pretty slim other than Kap's off season work outs. What does Tomsula bring, I know nothing aboot him really.

Wow those memes are almost as hard on Tony Romo.

That was before Romo got rebuilt and became Romocop!

I'm no Dallas fan nor do I have a dog in the NFC East hunt but I was enjoying the play of Romo and Murray last season. Kap and Gore gave me nothing to get excited aboot.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ed/ed6d376e9125aab103bfd14170b2288ea7c8b9e760755ff4ff5bf3b22404b6ac.jpg

I'm not laughing anymore.

Edited by JohnRogers
  • Like 1

All right let's discuss everything not Jim Harbaugh. News seems pretty slim other than Kap's off season work outs. What does Tomsula bring, I know nothing aboot him really.

No Fukking Way! A Whiner Thread? I could die or I could have a lot of fun on here next season! LOL!

I love the head coach. He looks like Ron Jeremy!!

I hear the new tight end coach for the Whiners is Ginger Lynn!

The Santa Clara 49ers! What a joke!

GORE IS GONE!

• Like 1

No Fukking Way! A Whiner Thread? I could die or I could have a lot of fun on here next season! LOL!

GORE IS GONE!

:LOL:

Wow those memes are almost as hard on Tony Romo.

That was before Romo got rebuilt and became Romocop!

I'm no Dallas fan nor do I have a dog in the NFC East hunt but I was enjoying the play of Romo and Murray last season. Kap and Gore gave me nothing to get excited aboot.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/ed/ed6d376e9125aab103bfd14170b2288ea7c8b9e760755ff4ff5bf3b22404b6ac.jpg

I'm not laughing anymore.

Holy Sheep Shit. I just blew my beer out of my fuckking nose. Well not really but man I love it.

this made my night!

I love this Niner Thread!!!

MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU!

Oh and HUNTER PENCE BROKE HIS FOREARM! Now I would never wish an injury on anyone but man it's 2015. The Giants are done.

They will win the World Series in 2016.

GORE IS GONE!

:LOL:

Hahahaha! I could go all night Pat! I'm still on South Shore Lake Tahoe Time! NO SLEEP! Pat Travers was amazing still!!

Life is good! Well not for the White Whine Sipping Red And Gold Soulless 40 Pineholers.

Sorry I'm a Raider until I die.

"East Bay Grease" baby. TOWER OF POWER! I real band from Oakland. Fukk the White Collar Sterile Bland Bad Turf Levi Stadidumb.

Feel free to rip my Raiders a new asshole.

Nah, won't do it. Raiders picking up a fast wide receiver in the draft this year?

• Like 1

Feel free to rip my Raiders a new asshole.

Nah, won't do it. Raiders picking up a fast wide receiver in the draft this year?

Glad you can deal with my sense of humor. You are a good guy.

God I hope the Raiders get Cooper right?

I heard part of an interview coach Jim Tomsula today...I'm worried this season may be a dumpster fire. Draft day can't come soon enough.