treeduck

He might get HC as it seems Payton is on his way out.

You really think Ryan would get the job if Payton went? :16ton: Stop trolling me and get ready for the Chip Kelly show

Nothing Chump Kelly does surprises me. I'm immune to his stupidity.

He might be going to the Titans next year to team up with his boy Mariota.

The Titans have the worst offense in the league and had lost 6 games in a row scoring an average of 17 points a game but they come into the Dome and score 34 points and do it easily like it was Brady, Rodgers or Manning instead of a rookie coming off an injury layoff.

Well,

Its not the team from five or ten years ago. Who is your back up QB? Brees won't be around for ever.

The Titans have the worst offense in the league and had lost 6 games in a row scoring an average of 17 points a game but they come into the Dome and score 34 points and do it easily like it was Brady, Rodgers or Manning instead of a rookie coming off an injury layoff.

Well,

Its not the team from five or ten years ago. Who is your back up QB? Brees won't be around for ever.

Luke "Verizon"McCown but he's out with a back injury and might be done for the season. We have a rookie but he's only suited up about half a dozen times. I

I don't see why we should let Brees go to another team, he's still lighting up the scoreboard, breaking records every week, let him retire in New Orleans where he's made his home and where his kids go to school. All these sports news outlets want us to trade him to the Jets for a 3rd round pick or just cut him. I say fuckk the Jets let them find their own quarterback! :madra:

• Like 1

Drew Brees needed stitches after shot to the head against Titans

Posted by Darin Gantt on November 12, 2015, 9:02 AM EST

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznpwjmnti3zgrkndi5mwmyowmymtbhzduxngi2mjc1ogvl-e1447336887350.jpeg?w=230

All losses sting, but Saints quarterback Drew Brees has a tangible reminder from his last one.

Brees said he needed stitches after taking a shot to the head last week against the Titans, in a game they’d lose in overtime.

The hit came with 12:22 left in the fourth quarter, when Titans linebacker David Bass nailed him. Bass was flagged for roughing the passer on the play.

“It was the one where they got the flag, it was down in the red zone, guy kind of got a clean shot on me, hit me right in the jaw,” Brees said, via Katherine Terrell of the New Orleans Times-Picayune. “So I ended up getting stitches and kind of had a lemon-sized swelled up there for a little bit. But I’m fine, obviously we ended up getting a little bit closer to the end zone because of that, ended up getting a touchdown and taking an 8-point lead. So listen, that’s a part of the game sometimes.

“At that point I don’t know what it looks like, I’m just focused on playing the game.”

While it might leave a scar on Brees, it will probably also leave a dent in Bass’s wallet, when fines come out later this week.