Do you have a Rush themed tattoo?

G Lee

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Rush themed tattoo?

• Yessir
    • Nosir

I think tattoos are a way to decorate your body with some artwork that's personal to you. I didnt get mine with the intentions to show off to other people, I got them for myself.

When I got mine I made sure my work uniform sleeve covered it. I brought the shirt with me to be sure. Now I don't give a sh*t because I don't work. Most of my tees don't cover it but nobody cares anyway.... :)

I don't think the stigma about having a tattoo is around as much anymore. When I got mine on my ankle I made sure it was where sock would cover it. Now I see people with tattoos on their hands and arms working in public jobs and no one seems to really care.

San Francisco (and California in general) is much more permissive about stuff. Certainly there are more conservative companies and areas, but here in the city you see people with all sorts of visible tattoos and piercings, and all sorts of hair colors, working at all sorts of jobs.

That being said, I like that my tattoos are in places where I can hide them or show them as I please.

As long as they don't bite.... :D

The south still thinks the old civil war is going on...

I don't get it.... :huh:

I think tattoos are a way to decorate your body with some artwork that's personal to you. I didnt get mine with the intentions to show off to other people, I got them for myself.

When I got mine I made sure my work uniform sleeve covered it. I brought the shirt with me to be sure. Now I don't give a sh*t because I don't work. Most of my tees don't cover it but nobody cares anyway.... :)

I don't think the stigma about having a tattoo is around as much anymore. When I got mine on my ankle I made sure it was where sock would cover it. Now I see people with tattoos on their hands and arms working in public jobs and no one seems to really care.

San Francisco (and California in general) is much more permissive about stuff. Certainly there are more conservative companies and areas, but here in the city you see people with all sorts of visible tattoos and piercings, and all sorts of hair colors, working at all sorts of jobs.

That being said, I like that my tattoos are in places where I can hide them or show them as I please.

As long as they don't bite.... :D

The south still thinks the old civil war is going on...

I don't get it.... :huh:

I guess only "outsiders" can...

If you got the tattoos in the 80s, but you're showing them to people now . . . never mind.

:beathorse:

I don't get it.

Me either... :huh:

If you got the tattoos in the 80s, but you're showing them to people now . . . never mind.

I don't get it.

An (admittedly weak) effort to reference the debate about Permanent Waves being a "70s" album - and whether the "creative process" includes what happens after the album is released - a debate which was leaking into other posts late last night. Nothing to get, just being silly.

• Like 2

I don't get it.

An (admittedly weak) effort to reference the debate about Permanent Waves being a "70s" album - and whether the "creative process" includes what happens after the album is released - a debate which was leaking into other posts late last night. Nothing to get, just being silly.

:laughing guy: The explanation is funny which is not common with wit in general.... :)

Tatoos are a great way for someone to express their individuality,along with the countless millions of others who do the same. ;-)

I feel the same ways about tattoos.

Uh.. Actually our tattoos are mostly all different.. Why would countless people get the same tattoo? ;)

Tatoos are a great way for someone to express their individuality,along with the countless millions of others who do the same. ;-)

I feel the same ways about tattoos.

Uh.. Actually our tattoos are mostly all different.. Why would countless people get the same tattoo? ;)

Very true!

• Like 1

I'd like to get a Permanent Waves t-shirt myself one of these days. Or Moving Pictures would be nice too. Can't forget Signals ( ;) ) either.

Make sure the Permanent Waves one says 79' on it.... You are nearly at 8000 posts too btw :cheers:
  • Like 1

I'd like to get a Permanent Waves t-shirt myself one of these days. Or Moving Pictures would be nice too. Can't forget Signals ( ;) ) either.

I'd have figured you'd have wanted a Presto one... :huh:

Len, you are slipping or you have your member files confused.

I intensely dislike Presto. :)

• Like 1

;)

• Like 1

Make sure the Permanent Waves one says 79' on it.... You are nearly at 8000 posts too btw :cheers:

Got it.

And here is my 8000th post! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

• Like 2

:rfl: .....

Got it.

Congrats and to the next 8000.... :cheers: :)
  • Like 2

Got it.

Congrats and to the next 8000.... :cheers: :)

And yet mine went unnoticed... :(

• Like 1

I have 3 tatts total, one for my mom on my chest, another on my right shoulder for myself and my best friend, and a quote from Labyrinth on my left ankle. Getting more hopefully soon ;).
  • Like 2

I will get one on the other arm for balance possibly if funds ever allow. Its hard for me to "waste" money on anything...

Starman- left calf

Pics? :)

Pics will come.. Hard to take and no photobucket account etc ;)

Edited by MMCXII
  • Like 1