Rush Obsession

savagegrace26

My "obsession" would only show itself in me being here and all my Rush shirts and hats. Truth be told for me anyway "this" is as much a social gathering as a Rush one.....

Mr. Narpski, it sounds to me like there might be a bit of denial going on? Hmmm???

I thought that was just a river somewhere?..... :)

:wacko: We're going to put you in another ward in the rehab.

Around the clock nurses?.... :drool:

With hypos. Don't get too excited.

:laughing guy:

Cafeful what you wish for. :LOL: :P

Does it count as being overly obsessed if my Rush collection has grown very rapidly in the last 2 months...and has moved into the areas beyond music, such as multiple t-shirts, DVD's, posters, and a car decal (not to mention the free stuff like ringtones and comp wallpapers...) :crazy: ?

My "obsession" would only show itself in me being here and all my Rush shirts and hats. Truth be told for me anyway "this" is as much a social gathering as a Rush one.....

Mr. Narpski, it sounds to me like there might be a bit of denial going on? Hmmm???

http://www.boogiefancydress.co.uk/ekmps/shops/ourshop/images/male-nurse-costume-484-p.jpg

• Like 5

http://www.boogiefancydress.co.uk/ekmps/shops/ourshop/images/male-nurse-costume-484-p.jpg

You,you..... :rage: :rose: :)
  • Like 3

• Like 1

40. Do you feel angry and/or personally offended when Neil Peart writes about subjects non-related to Rush on his public blog? Yes No

41. Do you feel angry and/or personally offended when Neil Peart behaves in a way that is contrary to what you expect him to? Yes No

42. Do you feel angry and/or personally offended when Rush releases mostly repackaged material that is not personally catered to you? Yes No

43. Do you feel angry and/or personally offended when Rush plays or does not play specific songs at a concert? Yes No

44. Do you feel angry and/or personally offended when Rush releases or plays material that is stylistically different than your personal preferences? Yes No

45. Do you feel that you could tolerate a 48-hour period without listening to or discussing Rush or visiting a Rush-related website or have any exposure to anything related to Rush without having a complete mental breakdown? Yes No

46. Have you read every question so far in this Rushoholic questionnaire? Yes No

Edited by savagegrace26

:LMAO:

• Like 1

BTW Narps,

They only feed you Corn Dogs!! :LOL: :P

• Like 1

BTW Narps,

If the nurses are hot then I will accept that. I may even like it.... :huh:
  • Like 2

40. Do you feel angry and/or personally offended when Neil Peart writes about subjects non-related to Rush on his public blog? Yes No

41. Do you feel angry and/or personally offended when Neil Peart behaves in a way that is contrary to what you expect him to? Yes No

42. Do you feel angry and/or personally offended when Rush releases mostly repackaged material that is not personally catered to you? Yes No

43. Do you feel angry and/or personally offended when Rush plays or does not play specific songs at a concert? Yes No

44. Do you feel angry and/or personally offended when Rush releases or plays material that is stylistically different than your personal preferences? Yes No

45. Do you feel that you could tolerate a 48-hour period without listening to or discussing Rush or visiting a Rush-related website or have any exposure to anything related to Rush without having a complete mental breakdown? Yes No

46. Have you read every question so far in this Rushoholic questionnaire? Yes No

45 and 46 are the "yes"'s... and 45 is the opposite of the rest addiction-wise :LOL:

BTW Narps,

I tried posting one but Photobucket is acting up. Sorry, off to work. :D

• Like 1

45 and 46 are the "yes"'s... and 45 is the opposite of the rest addiction-wise :LOL:

You don't know how this is going to be scored yet.

BTW Narps,

Good to see you're open-minded :)

"I'll try anything once. If I like it I'll make a habit of it."

• Like 1