Lost In Xanadu, are you ready for Sunday?

The Analog Cub

F*ck. Porter had a hell of a night.

F*ck you BC, f*ck you!

I feel a little sad since this was a special night at Lambeau. Basically a kick in the nuts. But Bears winning at Lambeau is pretty great.

Davante Adams is not as good as advertised. Dropped passes, bad routes.....he has a LOT of improving to do.

Tonight wasn't a good night for any receivers, with the weather being what it was. Adams was one of many dropping passes.

Davante Adams is not as good as advertised. Dropped passes, bad routes.....he has a LOT of improving to do.

Tonight wasn't a good night for any receivers, with the weather being what it was. Adams was one of many dropping passes.

That is true, but he's been like this all year. He has missed several weeks with an injury, but he is rarely on the same page with Rodgers. He'll make the occasional good catch, but that's about it. He doesn't finish his routes sharply, and that gives the d-back that extra second to get into position.

Even with all the growing pains this season with a rebuilt defense and injured receiving team, Cutler's been doing a lot better this year. I think the new coaching staff with Gase and Fox is helping him make better decisions. After the 1st quarter he was driving it hard.

It also helps when they shift a lot of the workload to Forte and Langford instead of Trestman, who thought our QB was Colts-era Manning with a blindfold.

Edited by BowlCity

Even with all the growing pains this season with a rebuilt defense and injured receiving team, Cutler's been doing a lot better this year. I think the new coaching staff with Gase and Fox is helping him make better decisions. After the 1st quarter he was driving it hard.

It also helps when they shift a lot of the workload to Forte and Langford instead of Trestman, who thought our QB was Colts-era Manning with a blindfold.

Trestman had no business being a head coach. He's more suited for a desk job somewhere......far from the NFL.

That is true, but he's been like this all year. He has missed several weeks with an injury, but he is rarely on the same page with Rodgers. He'll make the occasional good catch, but that's about it. He doesn't finish his routes sharply, and that gives the d-back that extra second to get into position.

I think Cobb and Adams are having a competition, like they think there's a bonus for most dropped passes.

Trestman had no business being a head coach. He's more suited for a desk job somewhere......far from the NFL.

He's the current OC for the Ravens :rfl:

He's the current OC for the Ravens :rfl:

.....not for long. That's what "NFL" stands for......Not For Long. ;)