The Good Night Thread

Lorraine

Everyone Sleep WELL Tonight! My Dentist teeth cleaning went well today, went to the grocery store for more food for the next few days... Goodnight all!

vvCNUME.gif

• Like 1

Been spending the evening in the New Music Thread....a LOT of folks here with musical tastes like mine....WEIRD! Night, Folks!

vvCNUME.gif

Oh, by the way, Jimmy Durante was a favorite of mine in my youth! He was on TV a LOT! Don't remember this show, it wasn't till '58 that I was hatched...lol

h81xjKm.png

• Like 1

Oh, by the way, Jimmy Durante was a favorite of mine in my youth! He was on TV a LOT! Don't remember this show, it wasn't till '58 that I was hatched...lol

h81xjKm.png

I was born in '54 so I don't remember his show, only in reruns. My father used to talk about him and sing to us "Good night Ladies"

• Like 1

h81xjKm.png

I was born in '54 so I don't remember his show, only in reruns. My father used to talk about him and sing to us "Good night Ladies"

Yeah, my Mom introduced me to the "Ink a dink a doo" ditty...and of course I know the Quote he used in all of his radio and TV shows, "Good night Mrs. Calabash, Wherever You Are." That referred to his first Wife, Jeanne Olsen, with an 'in-joke' of Calabash, referring to Calabasas, California, where she spent most of her time til she died in '43.

vDxPXcj.png

• Like 1