Rush Collection....

ytserush

Rush All The World's A Stage 2LP set. Two copies One is a G/VG US pressing and the other is a VG/VG Anthem Canadian pressing.

$12 for both triple-gatefold double Lps.

Dropping these to $11. Or turning it up to $11 depending on your point of view.....

Parting with this:

New World Man/Vital Signs (live) clear vinyl promotional 12 inch single Excellent condition. $30 (Free shipping in the US)

I'll toss in the 7 inch single of these two songs free as an enticement.

Here's one you don't see often.

Rush-2112 CD (8228452M-1 "Atomic" Made in USA) $10 (Some people prefer this to all versions except for the Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs and original Anthem discs).

Here's another one you don't see often.

Rush-Hemispheres CD (8225472M-1 "Atomic" Made in West Germany) $10 (Some people prefer this to all versions except for the Audio Fidelity and original Anthem discs).

Rush-Hemispheres CD (8225472M-1 "Atomic" Made in West Germany) $10 (Some people prefer this to all versions except for the Audio Fidelity and original Anthem discs).

I would love that!

I would love that!

PM sent!

I would love that!

PM sent!

pm back at you!

Exit...Stage Left promotional poster (18X24) It's an iconic image that was printed to promote the album. This one is pretty rare. I was shocked to find one on ebay. You'll be the first one on your block to have one.

I'm not selling this particular one, but here's a photo of what it looks like and I can send more close ups if needed

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f3fec1b91

I'd sell mine for $80.

Now $75

Rush -- Jim Ladd's Innerview LP featuring Neil Peart of Rush recorded in 1981 -- $60

Now $55

Rush -- Jim Ladd's Innerview LP featuring Neil Peart of Rush recorded in 1981 -- $60

Now $55

Now $50

If these are still available then I'm interested:

Rush -- One Little Victory (promo with front art insert) $12

Rush -- Caravan/BU2B CD single SEALED digipak with different mixes than what ended up on Clockwork Angels (Could be earlier error pressing that swapped the song order or the correct one) $10

Hold Your Fire Program (VG) $11

Far Cry (album version/edit) promo CD single with baby carriage front insert $30

(I've sent you a PM just now)

If these are still available then I'm interested:

Rush -- Caravan/BU2B CD single SEALED digipak with different mixes than what ended up on Clockwork Angels (Could be earlier error pressing that swapped the song order or the correct one) $10

Far Cry (album version/edit) promo CD single with baby carriage front insert $30

(I've sent you a PM just now)

I'll put them all aside.for you.

• Like 1

Does anyone have a spare Signals CD booklet? I bought mine used and it didn't bring it. I'll take the original '80s booklet or the '97 remaster booklet.

These are no longer available....

• Like 1