2013 - 04/26 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - BB&T Center

This worked out perfect. We were planning on going back to Florida in May. We decided to wait for the tour dates before booking anything. Once I saw that Ft.Lauderdale was included we got our tickets yesterday. Section 3, Row J, Seats 13 & 14. I am so pumped for this show!!!

Just did the 45 minute ticketmaster dance (What a joke!) looking for just one ticket...Crap came up the whole time. Finally got something decent. I'll be in your section Troutman, Sec. 3 row B. Looks like 15th row. WooHoo!!!!

Nice job,

I was messing with ticket thing for about fifteen minutes and those seats popped up. I didn't want to push my luck. I am happy with them. Hopefully some of us can meet up before the show!

This will be my 3rd time coming down to Bank Atlantic , saw Iron Maiden there in 09 and 11. Seeing how there not playing North America this year I figured I'd come down to see my other favorite band. Coming from Chicago. We had 2 great meetups down there, we took over the 2 Laquinta hotels near sawgrass mall and some other hotels. They were very nice to us concert goers, we had a big meetup at Bahama Breeze for fanclub members around 300-400 of us. It's outside the mall and then you could walk right over to venue. Also had meetup at Billards Oasis after the show which you can walk from as well for a nitecap. Maidens drummer Nicko Mcbrain has a rib joint not to far in Coral Springs , website is RocknRollribs.org . He's there quite often when not touring , might be there in april but they will be starting europe tour in may so it's hard to say. We had a meetup there in 2011 and when their plane landed at FLL he went straight there and hung out with a couple hundred fans eating and drinking all day with us. Great food, has gotton a lot of great reviews. Also heading up to Orlando show before going home, loved the show last year at United center and can't wait to see it again this year. Looking forward to meeting some more Rush fans for a killer weekend.

Hello all, newbie to TRF. I'll probably be heading up from work (South of Broward Mall) around 4:30ish that afternoon, grab dinner, and find a pre-concert meet up. Nicko's? That's a plan, love the food and atmosphere there. But we'll wait and see what develops before finalizing anything.

Hello all, newbie to TRF. I'll probably be heading up from work (South of Broward Mall) around 4:30ish that afternoon, grab dinner, and find a pre-concert meet up. Nicko's? That's a plan, love the food and atmosphere there. But we'll wait and see what develops before finalizing anything.

Welcome!!!

I just checked out their website. Looks like a great place with decent prices. Let the countdown begin!

Well, my plans are probably changing, but to the good. Work is being a total pain, and since I have the time, I'm saying screw work, take the day off so I can rest and be ready to party, rock and party some more!

Hey troutman, love the MDW avatar. I was a huge Tempest freak in the 80's, my all time favorite stand up game. :D

Well, my plans are probably changing, but to the good. Work is being a total pain, and since I have the time, I'm saying screw work, take the day off so I can rest and be ready to party, rock and party some more!

Hey troutman, love the MDW avatar. I was a huge Tempest freak in the 80's, my all time favorite stand up game. :D

That's my doing,

TRF folks here do that after a person reaches a certain post level. :D-13: Can't wait to hit the beach, do some fishing and see :rush: next month!! :7up: :haz:

hey all, i'm a TRF noob aswell---just waiting on my tix for this Friday's affair over at BBT at sunrise (this is where the Panthers (nhl) play).....hopefully some of us can meet up and consume some adult beverages and chill b4 the RUsh starts!!!

does anybody have any idea what's the set looking like? I was checking out the web, and the sets they were playing at the end of last year were pretty sweet. Tho they mainly stick to 80s tunes, they were playing like 90% of Clockwork—with a string section! I can't freaking wait!!!!!

We had a great time in Florida,

The concert was kick a** and awesome!! I was really surprised how close we were to the stage once we reached our seats. The boy's were on their game for sure. Thank you Rush for enduring all of the BS the music industry laid upon you guy's. I always knew you would make it regardless of the sh** that was wrote about the band. And a special THANK YOU to Neil. You went through a lot and you didn't have to come back. That took guts! I was so proud of you guy's on 04/26/13. I will never forget the emotions I went through that night. Rock on Gentlemen,

Troutman

Same for me, j.

MOST impressive was all the kids with their parents rocking out every aspect of the night:

The Bahama Breeze pre-party to start: Lost of younguns in T's I wouldn't have dreamed of ("Keep Calm and Listen to Rush? Priceless!) As this BB is a 10 minute walk to the venue, it must see it"s share of pre- concert revelry, but none as stoked as this one!

Chidren and their elders in ecstsay during the concert.

Looking agog at the merchandise displays while deciding; "What am I going to (have Mom or Dad) buy?"

The unbridled joy outside BBT after the concert.

Sleep well Rush fans. Our fanbase is in good hands. :clap:

Archived