Jump to content


Rush - Mega Medley Project I... The Movie


  • Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 Pags

Pags

    Surge of Adrenaline

  • Moderator
  • 19169 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:fault line between then and now
  • Interests:Drumming, Firefighting. Love workin' on projects around my house and spending time with my wife and kids. Rush goes with anything.

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:24 PM

View PostPags, on 21 December 2012 - 12:08 PM, said:



THE RUSH MEGA MEDLEY PROJECT - I
MOVIE

It was one year ago today that this got posted.  Cool!

Sponsored Post

#62 savagegrace26

savagegrace26

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5613 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hell
  • Interests:film, photography, chaos...

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:28 PM

I made an hour long medley after the R30 tour. It was in the same style as the R30 overture and had about 4 songs from each album that blended seemlessly with each other. I wish I knew what happened to the file. I'll upload it if I ever find it.

#63 toymaker

toymaker

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5896 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ontario
  • Interests:Songwriting and recording, cycling, movies, guitar and bass collecting

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:17 PM

View Postsavagegrace26, on 31 July 2014 - 11:28 PM, said:

I made an hour long medley after the R30 tour. It was in the same style as the R30 overture and had about 4 songs from each album that blended seemlessly with each other. I wish I knew what happened to the file. I'll upload it if I ever find it.
Did you find it yet??

#64 savagegrace26

savagegrace26

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5613 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hell
  • Interests:film, photography, chaos...

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:55 PM

View Posttoymaker, on 23 October 2014 - 07:17 PM, said:

View Postsavagegrace26, on 31 July 2014 - 11:28 PM, said:

I made an hour long medley after the R30 tour. It was in the same style as the R30 overture and had about 4 songs from each album that blended seemlessly with each other. I wish I knew what happened to the file. I'll upload it if I ever find it.
Did you find it yet??

No

#65 Babycat

Babycat

    Party Animal

  • Members *
  • 79260 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Wherever the catnip is...

Posted 07 November 2014 - 04:15 AM

View Postsavagegrace26, on 25 October 2014 - 09:55 PM, said:

View Posttoymaker, on 23 October 2014 - 07:17 PM, said:

View Postsavagegrace26, on 31 July 2014 - 11:28 PM, said:

I made an hour long medley after the R30 tour. It was in the same style as the R30 overture and had about 4 songs from each album that blended seemlessly with each other. I wish I knew what happened to the file. I'll upload it if I ever find it.
Did you find it yet??

No

Would be amazing to hear that.

#66 BigBob

BigBob

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 528 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lynchburg, VA
  • Interests:Mountains, waterfalls, hiking, cosmos, and nature

Posted 24 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

What is this?

#67 MrMiltonBanana

MrMiltonBanana

    Solar Federalist

  • Members *
  • 2869 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manhattan
  • Interests:Gilbert & Sullivan

Posted 15 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

Gosh. I did something like this too in 2006, except it was entirely for comedic purposes, using some of Rush's goofiest soundbytes. The file is... somewhere, but here's the original topic (from the days when I never went easy on the shift key).

Anyway, this medley is a really great way to wind down my office day. I'm surprised I didn't hear it on Goober's show, but better late than never. Amazing job, Pags.

Edited by MrMiltonBanana, 15 December 2014 - 04:54 PM.


#68 Pags

Pags

    Surge of Adrenaline

  • Moderator
  • 19169 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:fault line between then and now
  • Interests:Drumming, Firefighting. Love workin' on projects around my house and spending time with my wife and kids. Rush goes with anything.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:50 AM

View PostPags, on 21 December 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

View PostPags, on 21 December 2012 - 12:08 PM, said:



THE RUSH MEGA MEDLEY PROJECT - I
MOVIE

It was one year ago today that this got posted.  Cool!
Two years ago today, on 21/12.  I haven't looked at this in a long time until yesterday and I was pleased with how well it seems to hold up.  Still fun to watch.

#69 Pags

Pags

    Surge of Adrenaline

  • Moderator
  • 19169 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:fault line between then and now
  • Interests:Drumming, Firefighting. Love workin' on projects around my house and spending time with my wife and kids. Rush goes with anything.

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:51 AM

View PostMrMiltonBanana, on 15 December 2014 - 04:54 PM, said:

Gosh. I did something like this too in 2006, except it was entirely for comedic purposes, using some of Rush's goofiest soundbytes. The file is... somewhere, but here's the original topic (from the days when I never went easy on the shift key).

Anyway, this medley is a really great way to wind down my office day. I'm surprised I didn't hear it on Goober's show, but better late than never. Amazing job, Pags.
Thanks, Mr. MB!  :cheers:

#70 Pags

Pags

    Surge of Adrenaline

  • Moderator
  • 19169 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:fault line between then and now
  • Interests:Drumming, Firefighting. Love workin' on projects around my house and spending time with my wife and kids. Rush goes with anything.

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:26 PM

View PostCygnus 2112, on 28 November 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

View PostPags, on 14 May 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

View Postbillybobjoe1881, on 14 May 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

How can I downlaod that?
Sorry, putting the link in as 'media' doesn't allow for download.  Here is the link... if you copy and paste it into your browser's address bar, it should let you save the file.  Let me know if that worked.

www.trfmusicians.com/audio/pags/pags_rush_medley.mp3
I lost my download of this and now that link isn't working.  I get a 403 Forbidden warning.
I don't know if you're still around or if you're even interested.  It took me a long time to find a website where I could upload a track this large, and have it be downloadable.  I was turned onto this DJ mix site from some who knows I used to DJ in the 80's.  I've uploaded the Medley there. If you are still into having it after all this time, here it is.  :cheers:

http://www.house-mix...-i#.VKiV3ivF_2g

#71 Cygnus 2112

Cygnus 2112

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:48 PM

View PostPags, on 03 January 2015 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostCygnus 2112, on 28 November 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

View PostPags, on 14 May 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

View Postbillybobjoe1881, on 14 May 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

How can I downlaod that?
Sorry, putting the link in as 'media' doesn't allow for download.  Here is the link... if you copy and paste it into your browser's address bar, it should let you save the file.  Let me know if that worked.

www.trfmusicians.com/audio/pags/pags_rush_medley.mp3
I lost my download of this and now that link isn't working.  I get a 403 Forbidden warning.
I don't know if you're still around or if you're even interested.  It took me a long time to find a website where I could upload a track this large, and have it be downloadable.  I was turned onto this DJ mix site from some who knows I used to DJ in the 80's.  I've uploaded the Medley there. If you are still into having it after all this time, here it is.  :cheers:

http://www.house-mix...-i#.VKiV3ivF_2g
Thanks.

#72 EbolaSandwich

EbolaSandwich

    Long Awaited Froind

  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:South Florida, U.S.A
  • Interests:Video production, computers, playing guitar, music, cooking good food,. Anita.

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:50 AM

That was awesome. :chickendance: :Neil: :7up:

#73 Pags

Pags

    Surge of Adrenaline

  • Moderator
  • 19169 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:fault line between then and now
  • Interests:Drumming, Firefighting. Love workin' on projects around my house and spending time with my wife and kids. Rush goes with anything.

Posted 19 June 2015 - 10:21 AM

View PostEbolaSandwich, on 27 April 2015 - 06:50 AM, said:

That was awesome. :chickendance: :Neil: :7up:
Thank you!! :cheers:

#74 madrushian

madrushian

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 334 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Rush and audio and computer

Posted 19 June 2015 - 03:29 PM

Cant wait to watch this. I subscribed to your you tube. Wanting more. It doesnt have to be rush ( I know something besides rush????)

Thanks for sharing

#75 Gompers

Gompers

    10,000 posts, and I got nothin'

  • Members *
  • 17108 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Right here!
  • Interests:Jaywalking. Not smoking meth. Selling my air guitars on eBay. Cooking Chinese and Italians. Giving blood so I can get drunk faster. Being a stickler for detale.

Posted 02 August 2016 - 02:52 PM

I just saw this thread and watched 20 minutes of it...excellent work. Bravo! Can't wait to download the music to it for my Jeep.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users