THE ONLY BORED THREAD v.1

ghostworks

welcome to The Only Bored Thread (TOBT)!

to be clear:

this is NOT a spam thread (the powers-that-be at TRF have designated one and only one thread where that behavior is tolerated)

I'm envisioning this thread as more of a general hang out - a place to kick things around with other members when bored

post some of your favorite lyrics, light psychology, lolcats, graphic design experiments, goat pics - regardless, one of two things will always happen if you post in this thread:

> we'll talk about it smile.gif

> we'll ignore it wink.gif

so

...let's have at it trink39.gif

• Like 1

(1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 24 2012, 11:23 PM)']
(Babycat @ Apr 24 2012, 03:23 ']
(Ovningskora @ Apr 23 2012, 10:41 PM) ']
(Shredder2 @ Apr 23 2012, 12:38 PM) '] http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/216/468/ragecomicbada.png

watch out trf, we're dealing with a 9fag over here

I have no idea what that means...

It means Kenneth is being a pain in the ass in this thread again. Maybe he's not cut out for threads like this. Maybe he should stick to TOST? (There's a hint in there, Kenneth... wink.gif)

ur a noob

:LOL: What a young rebel

Edited by Mr. IsNot
  • Like 1

(1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 24 2012, 11:23 PM)']
(Babycat @ Apr 24 2012, 03:23 ']
(Ovningskora @ Apr 23 2012, 10:41 PM) ']
(Shredder2 @ Apr 23 2012, 12:38 PM) '] http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/216/468/ragecomicbada.png

watch out trf, we're dealing with a 9fag over here

I have no idea what that means...

It means Kenneth is being a pain in the ass in this thread again. Maybe he's not cut out for threads like this. Maybe he should stick to TOST? (There's a hint in there, Kenneth... wink.gif)

ur a noob

:LOL: What a young rebel

Links or it didn't happen

He did at one time stay.. we would spend each day chatting and waxing philosophic :(

who knows where he is and why.. He seemed to leave around the time when Counterparts died and was reset - he had over 50,000 posts at CP, so there's a hint.

He did at one time stay.. we would spend each day chatting and waxing philosophic :(

who knows where he is and why.. He seemed to leave around the time when Counterparts died and was reset - he had over 50,000 posts at CP, so there's a hint.

Hates excessive use of emoticons, as I soon found out. :o

I didn't know he had that many posts. :o :o

I hope he does come back - I miss him. :hug2:

If Mr.IsNot left, I'd miss him too. :(

• Like 2

Really? Thanks :D

I took a break for about a month or two not too long ago.. My last two breaks were both intended to be permanent departures, but I found this place is better for me than not :hi:

I took a break for about a month or two not too long ago.. My last two breaks were both intended to be permanent departures, but I found this place is better for me than not :hi:

What made you want to do that?

What made you want to do that?

I believe it was a disagreement about Rush's popularity. It was back in August, so I don't know...