WHERE R U??? ARROWSMITH GOT ME!!

got rush?

My wife and I had a pic taken by ARROWSMITH during a show. Yes I'm sure it was by accident, not by design!!

Syracuse=NYS FAIR=9/2/2010. Right above the "CAMRA EY" plate.

We both have on red-"GOT GEDDY" & "GOT LIFESON" T-Shirts. My wife is right above the "R", behind a guy, so she is a little hidden. I'm above the "Y" of the plate with yellow cap on (LSU). We are both looking up at something?? Looks like we are saying, "DUH" confused13.gif

Wish I knew how to link!!!

I know that's not much but WHERE ARE YOU?

I remember seeing my pic on Rush.com and everyone pointing out how Arrowsmith had lightly blurred everyone out around me to focus on me holding my Rushgrl license plate.

I have a good friend who sent that pic framed for my birthday. My 15 minutes of fame.

QUOTE (kkb2323 @ Jul 4 2011, 02:13 AM)
My wife and I had a pic taken by ARROWSMITH during a show. Yes I'm sure it was by accident, not by design!!

Syracuse=NYS FAIR=9/2/2010. Right above the "CAMRA EY" plate.

We both have on red-"GOT GEDDY" & "GOT LIFESON" T-Shirts. My wife is right above the "R", behind a guy, so she is a little hidden. I'm above the "Y" of the plate with yellow cap on (LSU). We are both looking up at something?? Looks like we are saying, "DUH" confused13.gif
Wish I knew how to link!!!

I know that's not much but WHERE ARE YOU?

Arrowsmith's taken my photo a few times- two of the photos are in my signature. The third and fourth time are only parts of me- my hands and part of my face are in the Vancouver and Gorge galleries. . . in Van City, my friend Daria is holding up her "MAGIC HAPPENS" sign and my hands are sorta blocking the bottom. Then in the Gorge gallery, you can see my "So long, and thanks for all the SAUSAGE" sign and my insane smile bekloppt.gif common001.gif

I avoid his camera whenever possible. Actually, I avoid ANY camera!

He almost got a close up of me the other night at the Gorge, but I ducked at the last second.

I'd actually like to see all the shots that DIDN'T make it on to Rush.com. I'll bet they're pretty hilarious!

This post is actually a update to the Sracuse, NY show at the FAIR.

We too made it again in ARROWSMITH"s CAMERA!!.

THE GORGE, 3rd ROW, Geddy's side. My wife is on GORGE04--red shirt, dark shades(she is blind).

Also, GORGE09--wife and I with our signs "Baton Rouge at the Gorge", "Blind Girls luv Rush 2", &

Peart #1 and YES it does help if your up close LOL

We actually ordered US with the SIGNS in METALPRINT the largest one. Hope it's as nice as it cost us!