Masters

Test4VitalSigns

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Apr 10 2005, 06:38 PM)
Dang it ... I wanted Dimarco to win. I usually go for the underdog. I like Tiger, I just wanted Dimarco to get his first.

Same for me. It gets old when the same person wins it over and over again. Tiger has seemed to be in some sort of slump though. Maybe it's good he got another win.

Wow, what a finish that was. I still can't believe that shot Tiger holed out on #16. Such a difficult lie and so easy to completetely flub it and yet he rolls it in. That's easily the shot that will be replayed for years to come.

QUOTE (war2112 @ Apr 11 2005, 04:44 AM)
Wow, what a finish that was. I still can't believe that shot Tiger holed out on #16. Such a difficult lie and so easy to completetely flub it and yet he rolls it in. That's easily the shot that will be replayed for years to come.

Tom Watson's chip in the '82 US Open is still the shot to beat, but Tiger's chip this time was certainly spectacular.

QUOTE (ES-335 @ Apr 10 2005, 07:38 PM)
Dang it ... I wanted Dimarco to win. I usually go for the underdog. I like Tiger, I just wanted Dimarco to get his first.

Me too!

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 12 2005, 09:48 PM)
QUOTE (ES-335 @ Apr 10 2005, 07:38 PM)

Me too!

I would have been happy seeing either player win. DiMarco can certainly hold his head high after that performance. Tiger's dad gets to see him win it one more time, and he might not have another chance with his failing health.

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Apr 16 2005, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (war2112 @ Apr 11 2005, 05:44 AM)

062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 19 2005, 11:58 PM)
get over it! it was an awesome shot. although tiger will never dominate again. is this true in your opinion EARTHSHINE?

I don't care if Tiger wins the next 500 golf touneys, I will still always hate him.

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Apr 20 2005, 02:24 AM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Apr 19 2005, 11:58 PM)
get over it! it was an awesome shot. although tiger will never dominate again. is this true in your opinion EARTHSHINE?

I don't care if Tiger wins the next 500 golf touneys, I will still always hate him.

Why would you not like Tiger?

Thanks for the link, Cyg.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Apr 20 2005, 06:27 PM)
Why would you not like Tiger?

I agree. If you were to hate someone, go for Barry Bonds or Terrel Owens. They act like idiots and are deserved to be hated. Tiger has never done anything wrong and has worked hard to get where he is today. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Archived