07/01/10 - Kansas City, MO

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 bigalfan

bigalfan

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1312 posts
  • Interests:Theology, Apologetics, Hiking, Guitar, Bicycling (road), Music, Hangin' out with my wife

Posted 01 July 2010 - 07:03 AM

Thanks, ridertoo98! Jack Stack's BBQ...here we come!!!!    biggrin.gif

Headin' out for the 5.5 hour drive from OKC in about 15 minutes!! See everyone at the show!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

1022.gif

Edited by bigalfan, 01 July 2010 - 07:04 AM.

Sponsored Post

#22 Checkster2112

Checkster2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:I'm a music major and focus primarily in jazz studies.

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

Man I wish I had tickets, I'd have loved to have made it out tonight. Oh well, St. Louis is only a month and a half away I guess...

#23 missionman

missionman

The Hang Out bartender

• Members
  • 14532 posts
  • Interests:airplanes and rockets

Posted 03 July 2010 - 03:31 AM

During intermition, I looked for you bigalfan! I looked far and wide! I must have asked 15 guys if they were you but no deal. I did try though!
Killer show huh??? I had a blast!! Jack's stack was a DAMN good place to eat! DAMN good BBQ!!!!! I had good company, and a damn good time! Maybe we'll meet another day.....I hope...

#24 bigalfan

bigalfan

Superconductor

• Members *
  • 1312 posts
  • Interests:Theology, Apologetics, Hiking, Guitar, Bicycling (road), Music, Hangin' out with my wife

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (missionman @ Jul 3 2010, 03:31 AM)
During intermition, I looked for you bigalfan! I looked far and wide! I must have asked 15 guys if they were you but no deal. I did try though!
Killer show huh??? I had a blast!! Jack's stack was a DAMN good place to eat! DAMN good BBQ!!!!! I had good company, and a damn good time! Maybe we'll meet another day.....I hope...

trink39.gif I think we were missing each other!   laugh.gif  DAMN!! If you saw an arm that pumped in the air most of the evening near stage center, chances are pretty good that was mine. It is literally sore at the base of my bicep today from doing that all night!   biggrin.gif   2112, YYZ and Caravan ....oh HELL yeah!!!   1022.gif

Holy cow...or should I say, "Mary, Joseph and Jesus"...what a show!!   tongue.gif Is that not a GREAT facility?? So glad you dug that BBQ - yup, that place is stupid good, man. Well, crap! I kept looking for a star man tat on the shoulder....saw a few tats, but not your star man. Yup...we'll meet up somewhere for sure!

Hey, what did you take from Geddy saying, "We'll see you again one more time"? Please tell me you think he was saying "on the next leg of this tour (Clockwork Angels)" and not FOREVER!

I posted a review and pics, you are welcome to comment/correct.

Edited by bigalfan, 03 July 2010 - 08:47 PM.

#25 Checkster2112

Checkster2112

The Seeker

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Interests:I'm a music major and focus primarily in jazz studies.

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:44 PM

Jack's is great.

I would assume Ged meant on the next leg of touring.
Wishful thinking at least.

#26 missionman

missionman

The Hang Out bartender

• Members
  • 14532 posts
  • Interests:airplanes and rockets

Posted 14 July 2010 - 11:51 PM

I hope so...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users