TOUR Page of Official Site is blank?

StuartBruce

Just tried my daily check of the TOUR page on the Official Rush Website

and it was blank, just a 'terms of use' footer.

Is this it? Are we getting an update?

Have I jumped the gun?

Certainly a good sign!

The low bandwidth side tour section still shows the previous dates. Lets see if they wipe that today.

2.gif

That site is terrible . They really need to get someone to do it right . RIAB puts up info before They do . confused13.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 31 2010, 09:15 AM)
That site is terrible . They really need to get someone to do it right . RIAB puts up info before They do . confused13.gif

I think that's why it's called the "official" site.

Unless it comes directly from the band and its management, the tour info all unofficial and unconfirmed - just like what you're seeing on RIAB.

QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Apr 1 2010, 06:44 AM)
That site is terrible . They really need to get someone to do it right . RIAB  puts up  info before They do .  confused13.gif

Unless it comes directly from the band and its management, the tour info all unofficial and unconfirmed - just like what you're seeing on RIAB.

Yes but the "Official " site does not put up anything . Where is the info on the Movie ? I am not just talking about tour dates. It is one of the worst "Official" sites i have ever seen

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 1 2010, 08:19 AM)
QUOTE (tupelobarchetta @ Apr 1 2010, 06:44 AM)
That site is terrible . They really need to get someone to do it right . RIAB  puts up  info before They do .  confused13.gif

Yes but the "Official " site does not put up anything . Where is the info on the Movie ? I am not just talking about tour dates. It is one of the worst "Official" sites i have ever seen

I agree. It really is worthless unless your looking to buy a t shirt of something.