Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

The Owl

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Nov 16 2009, 06:10 PM)
Whats your K/D ratio Owl??

i have a 1.41 right now.. my longest streak is only 15 right now... I've gotten to use the AC gunship a few times at 11 kills... fun stuff

My K/D is running at like roughly 1.6...

It should be higher, but I constantly get put on absolute shit teams that drag me down with them.

P.S: The chopper gunner is the better of the "11 kills" in the Killstreak, much easier to get kills, and very cool to use...

Edited by The Owl

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Nov 17 2009, 12:33 PM)
Everybody now is like 40+ it's getting not fun to play when your on a team with 2 50's and like 4 30 or lowers vs. like 4 50+'s and like a couple 40's

The Call of Duty franchise has never done a good job of balancing teams... I find that when I am placed on a shit team, that has no chance of winning the game....I forsake even trying... and just go lone wolf..I may lose the game, but at least I keep my K/D up

i just got the game last friday when i got home after a month in texas. been playing non-stop. last night according to my friend i was "effing batman" because i was dropping down on folks and just knifin' 'em. i was like 24 and 10.

XB360 GT - GetOffDaMikos

QUOTE (The Owl @ Nov 16 2009, 02:21 PM)
I am loving the multiplayer and have racked up some good kill streaks....... I had a 28 Kills to 2 Deaths game earlier, and my highest streak is 27 so far..

I have not used the Nuke yet, I still need to unlock it, but I am eager to try and get it.

I got nuked yesterday.... Wasn't much fun

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Nov 21 2009, 04:47 AM)
I am loving the multiplayer and have racked up some good kill streaks....... I had a 28 Kills to 2 Deaths game earlier, and my highest streak is 27 so far..

I have not used the Nuke yet, I still need to unlock it, but I am eager to try and get it.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

I got hammered last night but at least I didn't get nuked!

ohmy.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 21 2009, 06:59 AM)

ohmy.gif

We were playing Domination, i swear we killed all of them, apparently not smash.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Nov 21 2009, 08:00 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Nov 21 2009, 06:59 AM)

ohmy.gif

We were playing Domination, i swear we killed all of them, apparently not smash.gif

Ive used the Nuke once.......pretty cool....

But I am keeping my Killstreak setup at Predator, Harriers, and Chopper Gunner.

My Friends and myself set up a private match and they let me kill them 25 times just so we can see what the Nuke looks like.

It was pretty uneventful confused13.gif

laugh.gif

But I'm glad to say that its yet to be used on me in a match laugh.gif

killstreak high of 29!!! just now i got final killcam with final stand and a glock. the match before got final killcam with harrier WHILE i was raining down fire from the skies

I'd like to get MW2 soon (too dang expensive) , but I just got to lvl 55 in COD4 Multiplayer.

It took me 364 days. (didn't play everyday/i have school/friends)

I play the PS3 version.

PSN ID: SolidMatt

Feel free to add me. I haven't been playing lately between a summer semester of college, work, and other games, among the rest of my life. I'll surely play again sometime though, if not when the Resurgence map pack is released, then after my summer semester is over.

Edited by Sussossus

I also play this on PS3.

I try to get online and play as much as I can.

However, with me getting married in 2 weeks and moving into a new house in the same week, I am finding it hard to get on there at all these days.

Hopefully once things calm down in mid-July, I will start getting down to business and playing COD more often...because I love it! 1022.gif

I'm getting so sick and f***ing tired of this game..... for 3 reasons...

1. The Commando perk

- It's f***ing ridiculous.... If I am shooting you from 20 yards away, you should not be able to lunge that distance and get a knife kill....... worst perk in the game.... (though the pro version that lets you fall without taking damage is great)

2. Boosting for Nukes

- Almost every game of Free For All I play I run into these degenerates..... people who use tactical insertions (equipment that allows you to place a flare where you want to respawn after you die) and let someone kill them repeatedly until they get a nuke.... Game ruining

3. Noob tubes + One Man Army

I hate being killed by camping ass noob tubers (people who use grenade launchers)...... HATE IT... but in previous games it was something that was tolerable, because you only had two of grenades to launch...... but in MW2 you can use a perk on a class called One Man Army (allows you to change classes, or refresh your current class without having to die first) and it lets you have unlimited grenade launchers...... add to that the perk "Danger Close" (More explosive damage) and you have a class that babies can look good at doing......... SO f***ing fustrating...

I bought the first map pack, but Im not doing the second pack....... f**k Infinity Ward...... these issues have been in the game for months, and these exploits have not been fixed with the Multiplayer.... I will still play the game......until Black Ops comes out...

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jul 17 2010, 04:48 PM)

1. The Commando perk

- It's f***ing ridiculous.... If I am shooting you from 20 yards away, you should not be able to lunge that distance and get a knife kill....... worst perk in the game.... (though the pro version that lets you fall without taking damage is great)

2. Boosting for Nukes

- Almost every game of Free For All I play I run into these degenerates..... people who use tactical insertions (equipment that allows you to place a flare where you want to respawn after you die) and let someone kill them repeatedly until they get a nuke.... Game ruining

I hate being killed by camping ass noob tubers (people who use grenade launchers)...... HATE IT... but in previous games it was something that was tolerable, because you only had two of grenades to launch...... but in MW2 you can use a perk on a class called One Man Army (allows you to change classes, or refresh your current class without having to die first) and it lets you have unlimited grenade launchers...... add to that the perk "Danger Close" (More explosive damage) and you have a class that babies can look good at doing......... SO f***ing fustrating...

I bought the first map pack, but Im not doing the second pack....... f**k Infinity Ward...... these issues have been in the game for months, and these exploits have not been fixed with the Multiplayer.... I will still play the game......until Black Ops comes out...

I use the commando perk, for the no falling damage! lol i rarely use melee attacks, just my shotgun lol. and i never use tactical insertion because i would rather have a trusty grenade for clearing rooms with. I'm not gonna lie, i sometimes use the noob tubes on specific occasions, like a bunch of people grouped up in one spot are easy to take out with a noob tube.

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jul 17 2010, 02:48 PM)

1. The Commando perk

2. Boosting for Nukes

Commando is so dumb, and now every once in awhile i'm running into these Akimbo Model 1887's or Akimbo Rangers with Marathon Lightweight and Commando who either kill you one hit or knife you, totally agree.

I've never really seen nuke boosting happen too much, only once when i was playing demolition so i can't complain there.

But omg This one >.< The One man Army Danger Close n00b tubers. Or the Scavenger RPG'ers with n00btubes. Just hate them, especially how the grenade can miss you by 5 feet explode 20 feet behind you and still kill you!