2008 - 06/15 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 13 2008, 07:49 PM)
QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 13 2008, 07:46 PM)
I NEED OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!

NO WAIT . . .

Hyperventilating now . . . need carbon dioxide!!!!!!!  Anybody have a brown paper bag?!?

wacko.gif  wacko.gif

I've waited long enough!!!  I might as well go sit in my Mansfield seat cause I'm gonna be good for nothin' for two days!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!

2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Hare  biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

What time abouts do you think you'll be getting there?

We'll be leaving around four - - or a little sooner if I can get the guys crackin'! Should only take an hour - - easy ride on a Sunday!!!

SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 13 2008, 07:59 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 13 2008, 07:49 PM)
QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 13 2008, 07:46 PM)
I NEED OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!

NO WAIT . . .

Hyperventilating now . . . need carbon dioxide!!!!!!!  Anybody have a brown paper bag?!?

wacko.gif  wacko.gif

I've waited long enough!!!  I might as well go sit in my Mansfield seat cause I'm gonna be good for nothin' for two days!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!

2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Hare  biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

What time abouts do you think you'll be getting there?

We'll be leaving around four - - or a little sooner if I can get the guys crackin'! Should only take an hour - - easy ride on a Sunday!!!

SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

I think earlier would be better! biggrin.gif More time for us to hang out before the show - we'll be down there VERY early...maybe in time to possibly hear soundcheck wink.gif

I'll be there with my army of loyal Rush buds.

All 1 of them 1022.gif

Personally I think that THIS is the show where they start substituting a couple standards for vaulties. yes.gif

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Jun 14 2008, 03:07 PM)
I'll be there with my army of loyal Rush buds.

All 1 of them 1022.gif

Personally I think that THIS is the show where they start substituting a couple standards for vaulties. yes.gif

Something for nothing 1022.gif

I just wanted all Mansfield Minions to have a picture of us in case you'd like to meet up before the show!!

http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/DGV/DGV082/200291959-001.jpg

laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

bekloppt.gif See you all there!!!! We'll be with the other TRF'ers - VIP parking lot!!!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z147/HenHaven/Forum%20pics/TortoiseandHare.jpg

I can't stand the waiting!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!

wacko.gif

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

Weather cooperated!!!! It's going to be a little cooler today, thank goodness!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 15 2008, 07:43 AM)
TONIGHT!!!!!!!!

Weather cooperated!!!! It's going to be a little cooler today, thank goodness!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

The rain is holding off!!! Supposed to stop around 10 bncegrn.gif cheer.gif 1022.gif

We're getting the premier parking ticket this morning, and printing it so that we can park in the same lot as you guys and walk over to VIP, which I was told was right across from the Premier lot.

EVERYONE: We will have a canopy in case it does rain, 2 grills - though you will have to bring your own food to grill, we can't afford to feed everyone laugh.gif - Make sure you bring chairs - those ones that come in a bag with a shoulder sling are perfect, and you can get them at Wally World for $10.

See y'all down there!!

Kath

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Tortoise and Hare, kbomb106

Hey K!!!!! bekloppt.gif

Everybody - - Prep for rain in case it doesn't stop!!! Weather service says the wet weather will end by supper.

It's pouring now WOW!

confused13.gif

2.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif 2.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Weather is okay here for now but it looks very ominous.

We're going to put a couple of frozen burgers in a zip lock and head on down to the show!

See you there!

WOOHOOO

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

We just bought a really hi-res camera that is almost small enough to fit in my wallet. I didn't bring it because I didn't want to be hassled on my first show of the year.

I walked right through the gate without anyone even looking at me, never mind searching me.

Damn it.

In preparation for everyone else posting their pictures taken with their cameras that they actually brought with them, here is a couple of camera phone shots... designed expressly to make everyone else's stuff look 100 times better.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/robertjames1971/0615081949.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/robertjames1971/0615082009.jpg

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jun 16 2008, 11:14 AM)
We just bought a really hi-res camera that is almost small enough to fit in my wallet. I didn't bring it because I didn't want to be hassled on my first show of the year.

I walked right through the gate without anyone even looking at me, never mind searching me.

Damn it.

In preparation for everyone else posting their pictures taken with their cameras that they actually brought with them, here is a couple of camera phone shots... designed expressly to make everyone else's stuff look 100 times better.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/robertjames1971/0615081949.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i52/robertjames1971/0615082009.jpg

Security didn't seem to mind cameras at all. Lots of people had them out a lot of the time and I didn't see anyone get hassled. I got a few kickass shots, but unfortunately, my friend's cell phone battery died about 4 songs in, so I wasn't able to get a whole lot. If the battery had lasted, you would have seen some of the best pics ever. Oh well. I'll post them once I get copies. I bet Spike got some great pictures.

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jun 16 2008, 01:20 PM)
Spike was so close I bet the band was posing for her.

They really didn't POSE for me, but they did oblige a few great shots!! laugh.gif

Archived