2008 - 06/15 - Boston, MA - Tweeter Center

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 4 2008, 08:29 PM)
Mansfield tics finally came in this morning. The Tweeter Center has changed its name AGAIN - - now called The Comcast Center.

Sooooooo, please don't be confused when you buy tics or when your orders come in.

Mansfield, Massachusetts =
Great Woods >>> Tweeter Center >>> Comcast Center

On a bad note: Comcast has decided to change the rules that previously, under Tweeter, gave certain seats access to the VIP tent and parking. It was "bad form" to change the rules in the middle of the game. They only give these "privileges" now to groups and corporations. wacko.gif

OK, enough b*tchin' . . .

Mansfield in only 9 days!!!!!! Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!! 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

they changed the name AGAIN??? So I guess this means that Neil will refer to it as the Internet Service Provider Center then? laugh.gif

WOO HOO!!! 9 days!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Can't wait to see Jay's surprise, can't wait for you to see mine!!! 1022.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Note: Plans will be being made very shortly for the meetup. It's looking like since the area with the canopy and where two of the groups of peeps that we're going with are parking is in the VIP section, we'll be hoofing it over there with our cooler and grill for the meetup. PM me and I'll give all attending our cell # so that you can find us when you get there!! We'll be there pretty much when the gates open for parking!

MANSFIELD

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!

Okay . . . I'm absolutely nuts now!!!!!!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bouncing around like only a hare can!! tongue.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

http://ruralvotes.com/thefield/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/waiting.jpg

yes.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Okay, so who's planning on going to the meetup before the show? Please PM me or post in this thread to let me know so I can give you the details on where/when/and my cell # so we can organize things!

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 9 2008, 08:06 PM)
Okay, so who's planning on going to the meetup before the show? Please PM me or post in this thread to let me know so I can give you the details on where/when/and my cell # so we can organize things!

5 Days to Mansfield!!!!!

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!!!!!!

bekloppt.gif Hare

bekloppt.gif Tortoise

bekloppt.gif Agent By-Tor

bekloppt.gif Nephew of Tortoise and Hare (1st 2.gif Show!!!)

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

How are you guys doing? wub.gif

So . . . what are ya drinking these days, Kath?!? . . . milk? . . . juices? . . . water? . . . soymilk? . . . ??????? tongue.gif

I guess I have to behave and not jump on you in the parkin' lot, eh?!?

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Do I have your cell #? Is that the one I called you on before? Just to be on the safe side, I guess you ought to PM it to me. You never know; I may just have your home #.

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 10 2008, 03:42 PM)
Okay, so who's planning on going to the meetup before the show?  Please PM me or post in this thread to let me know so I can give you the details on where/when/and my cell # so we can organize things!

Do I have your cell #? Is that the one I called you on before? Just to be on the safe side, I guess you ought to PM it to me. You never know; I may just have your home #.

THERE ARE NO KRISPY KREMES IN MANSFIELD.

*This has been a public service announcement of the emergency broadcasting system for all Comcast Center attendees!!!*

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 10 2008, 05:30 PM)
THERE ARE NO KRISPY KREMES IN MANSFIELD.

*This has been a public service announcement of the emergency broadcasting system for all Comcast Center attendees!!!*

Hare biggrin.gif

Thank GOD!

Ok. I'll be the guy in the parking lot, near a car, with a tent and some food. Let's see...I'm thinking about wearing a shirt, and possibly some shoes. How will you spot me? I'll be the guy there to see Rush. wacko.gif huh.gif confused13.gif ohmy.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 10 2008, 03:11 PM)
Okay, so who's planning on going to the meetup before the show?  Please PM me or post in this thread to let me know so I can give you the details on where/when/and my cell # so we can organize things!

5 Days to Mansfield!!!!!

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!!!!!!

bekloppt.gif Hare

bekloppt.gif Tortoise

bekloppt.gif Agent By-Tor

bekloppt.gif Nephew of Tortoise and Hare (1st 2.gif Show!!!)

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

How are you guys doing? wub.gif

So . . . what are ya drinking these days, Kath?!? . . . milk? . . . juices? . . . water? . . . soymilk? . . . ??????? tongue.gif

I guess I have to behave and not jump on you in the parkin' lot, eh?!?

Hare biggrin.gif

Okay, I missed this one...and a couple more. I'm drinking Essential Vitamin Water and regular water with the occasional decaf Coke, and my one a day half decaf/half regular Dunkin Donut's Iced Coffee LOL Sucks that I can only have 8 oz of caffeine a day wacko.gif

Der Trom & I will be getting down there WAY early on Sunday, approx around 12:00'ish....have some...things to take care of wink.gif

Call me when you get there...we're gonna try to get parking in the VIP lot, so's we can park near each other and my brother....makes for less lugging of crap from our van to where you guys are.

QUOTE (kbomb106 @ Jun 10 2008, 03:42 PM)

I don't think you have my cell...PM me and I'll give it to you smile.gif

Tomorrow - or later tonight, whenever I have the chance - I'm going to send a PM to everyone who replied in this thread, so please get back to my PM ASAP to let me know if you're attending the meetup, and I'll give you our cell so's we can make plans when we all get there. If not - hope to see you at the show somehow! trink39.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 12 2008, 06:59 PM)
I don't think you have my cell...PM me and I'll give it to you smile.gif

You need another request in addition to this one? Jeez! What's with you and all the red tape?

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/04/15/mucci_narrowweb__300x348,2.jpg

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 12 2008, 07:00 PM)
Tomorrow - or later tonight, whenever I have the chance - I'm going to send a PM to everyone who replied in this thread, so please get back to my PM ASAP to let me know if you're attending the meetup, and I'll give you our cell so's we can make plans when we all get there.  If not - hope to see you at the show somehow! trink39.gif

laugh.gif

I soooooooooooo love pregnancy hormones!!!!!!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

3 Days!!!! WooHoo!!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 12 2008, 07:58 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Jun 12 2008, 07:00 PM)
Tomorrow - or later tonight, whenever I have the chance - I'm going to send a PM to everyone who replied in this thread, so please get back to my PM ASAP to let me know if you're attending the meetup, and I'll give you our cell so's we can make plans when we all get there.  If not - hope to see you at the show somehow! trink39.gif

laugh.gif

I soooooooooooo love pregnancy hormones!!!!!!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

3 Days!!!! WooHoo!!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

Oh ha ha ha laugh.gif

I see you made Solar Federalist! Congratulations my Rushian Sister & Brother!! 1022.gif

This is off topic, but MULTIPLIED REACTION has the best quote ever. Thanks for displaying your great taste in supremely violent cinema. Kudos.

No time for the old in and out now luv, I'm here to read the meter.

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jun 13 2008, 12:00 PM)
This is off topic, but MULTIPLIED REACTION has the best quote ever. Thanks for displaying your great taste in supremely violent cinema. Kudos.

No time for the old in and out now luv, I'm here to read the meter.

?

2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif bncegrn.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

w00t!! 2 DAYS!!!! cheer.gif

I NEED OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!

NO WAIT . . .

Hyperventilating now . . . need carbon dioxide!!!!!!! Anybody have a brown paper bag?!?

wacko.gif wacko.gif

I've waited long enough!!! I might as well go sit in my Mansfield seat cause I'm gonna be good for nothin' for two days!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jun 13 2008, 07:46 PM)
I NEED OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!

NO WAIT . . .

Hyperventilating now . . . need carbon dioxide!!!!!!! Anybody have a brown paper bag?!?

wacko.gif wacko.gif

I've waited long enough!!! I might as well go sit in my Mansfield seat cause I'm gonna be good for nothin' for two days!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

What time abouts do you think you'll be getting there?

Archived