2008 - 05/24 - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Centre

Wake up Winterpeg! It's your pre-sale this morning!

Judging by the lack of activity in this thread either nobody had Internet technology or nobudyd but me is going to see Rush at the MTS Center? Either way maybe I'll do really well in the pre-sale today. *fingers crossed*

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Feb 12 2008, 11:15 AM)
Yay Winterpeg pre-sales!

5th row floors just like that *BAM*

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

I got that too, but after I had bought a block for me and the family in 106. I was just dicking around to see what I could get.

Since my kids are smaller I thought it would be smart to get some elevated seating. The seats are good ones so I'm happy. Plus I have St. Paul to try for a top-notch floor for myself.

Bravo to 5th row!!

Woohoo!

It might be a rather intimate show in the 'peg.

=)

Hi there,

I have an extra pair of tickets for the show that are not being used now. Row 9 on the Floor, I'll sell them to a fellow Rush fan for less than cost, $180 for the pair including shipping, let me know asap if interested!

Just got back from the Peg last night. What an awesome show! Glad to see the crowd was so into it, and much like my Vegas show the guys were apparently having loads of fun on stage which is awesome. Even a rave review in the Free press the next morning!

Great job Winnipeg!

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Archived