2008 - 04/15 - Orlando, FL - Amway Center

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Apr 4 2008, 10:48 AM)
QUOTE (itsbry @ Apr 4 2008, 09:45 AM)
I'm ready!

Excellent!!

Are you going to peek at the setlist before the Orlando show or want to be surprised?

I'll be peeking, from my seat in Lauderdale! 653.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Apr 4 2008, 12:08 PM)
QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Apr 4 2008, 10:48 AM)
QUOTE (itsbry @ Apr 4 2008, 09:45 AM)
I'm ready!

Excellent!!

Are you going to peek at the setlist before the Orlando show or want to be surprised?

I'll be peeking, from my seat in Lauderdale! 653.gif trink39.gif

Oh yeah... lucky dog.

tongue.gif

I'm sure the setlist will be sent via text message to TRF members as it happens in PR... so it will be posted immediately after the 1st concert. I won't be able to keep myself from peeking before the Orlando show.

I was going to have dinner at City Walk before the show. But I think meeting up for a little pre party before the show souds much better. I have converted my 21y.o. as a fan, and this will be his first RUSH show. A RUSH virgin if you will, lol And I wanna know what they're playing before hand. trink38.gif

Orlando Marriott Parking

Just received this email from the Marriott:

Greetings Valued Guest,

My name is Glenn Miller, Reservations Supervisor of the Orlando Marriott Downtown! It seems that you will be staying with us in the very near future and I wanted to contact you personally before your arrival.

I show that you will be arriving on Tuesday the 15th of April, and wanted to inform you in advance that the evening of your arrival we will be experiencing an extremely high volume of traffic in our area. There will be abundant parking available for our Guest.

This is due to Rush-Snakes and Arrows Tour at 7:30PM ( 1022.gif ) which usually draws a very large crowd with a lot of local traffic trying to park. Please expect delays or please plan your arrival accordingly. Parking congestion tends to peak a half-hour before and after the event. For event information including tickets, you may visit www.orlandocentroplex.com.

QUOTE (Nuts&Bolts @ Apr 9 2008, 02:19 PM)
Talked to Shannon Burke today on the radio on 104.1 and asked him if he was going to go see Rush in Orlando, said he wasnt sure but said " Ilove that band"

N&B

Man...Shannon Burke....He's not going, that dead beat...neither is SBK...I used to listen to them and the Monsters and Phile all the time before Howard went to Sirius...now that's all I listen to.

See you there at the Marriott.

Only a couple more days, till the boys are in town. I'm a bundle of nerves, can't wait to leave tomorrow morning for the I am so PUMPED for the shows in Florida. WEll I will see you all at the Marriott with the wife and 2 kids, and those of you seeing the boys in FTL, I will see you at the pre-show meet up at the Billiard Club. And as always FEEL THE RUSH!!!!!!

David

QUOTE (DiscipleofLerxst @ Apr 11 2008, 07:23 PM)
QUOTE (Nuts&Bolts @ Apr 9 2008, 02:19 PM)
Talked to Shannon Burke today on the radio on 104.1 and asked him if he was going to go see Rush in Orlando, said he wasnt sure but said " Ilove that band"

N&B

Man...Shannon Burke....He's not going, that dead beat...neither is SBK...I used to listen to them and the Monsters and Phile all the time before Howard went to Sirius...now that's all I listen to.

See you there at the Marriott.

Same here, have not listened to "free radio" since Howard went to Sirius. Nice haveing my radio tell me when Rush comes on.... see you all Tues evening... one more night!

Forecast for Orlando, FL - 4/15/08

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 70. Windy, with a northwest wind between 15 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Windy, with a north northwest wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

A bit windy and cool for Florida in April.

Hey everyone! I am totally PSYCHED to be seeing the band in Orlando tomorrow night. This will be the 25th time I have seen RUSH live in concert! :0

I also am staying at the Marriott and would be up for some pre- and post-show partying.

Anybody going to be "Rolling the Bones?"

Lol

GiG new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

P.S. Can anyone help me out with a link to the new setlist?

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Apr 14 2008, 01:39 PM)
Forecast for Orlando, FL - 4/15/08

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 70. Windy, with a northwest wind between 15 and 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Windy, with a north northwest wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.

A bit windy and cool for Florida in April.

DAMN windy today!!!!

Archived