2007 - 09/17 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden

Okay - Back on Topic! laugh.gif

For those of you planning on attending the TRF The Garden, Grady Preshow Meetup: I have the following peoples cell #'s so that I can coordinate the meetup when we all arrive in the city:

Tortoise & Hare

GeddysMullet

RobertJames1971

jendrisc

tick

DonnaWanna

Would all of you be so kind as to PM me with your numbers (I figured I'd do this now, so as to make sure to get everyone's by the time we leave to go down to Tortoise & Hare's on 9/16) - and, if you're comfortable doing so, your first names (mostly so I'm not answering the phone, and saying, "Oh, how ya doin' laxnation?" laugh.gif)

I'll keep updating this list until I have everyone's smile.gif I will also reply to everyone's PM with my own cell # and my first name as well for you to be adding to your cell phone's address book (and I will be truly honored to have a place there heart.gif) smile.gif

Thanks in advance everyone!! biggrin.gif

*Updated 8/24/07 9:52PM*

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 24 2007, 07:19 PM)

For those of you planning on attending the TRF The Garden, Grady Preshow Meetup:  I have the following peoples cell #'s so that I can coordinate the meetup when we all arrive in the city:

Tortoise & Hare
GeddysMullet
RobertJames1971
jendrisc
tick
DonnaWanna

Would all of you be so kind as to PM me with your numbers (I figured I'd do this now, so as to make sure to get everyone's by the time we leave to go down to Tortoise & Hare's on 9/16) - and, if you're comfortable doing so, your first names (mostly so I'm not answering the phone, and saying, "Oh, how ya doin' laxnation?" laugh.gif

I'll keep updating this list until I have everyone's smile.gif  I will also reply to everyone's PM with my own cell # and my first name as well for you to be adding to your cell phone's address book (and I will be truly honored to have a place there heart.gif) smile.gif

I'll get one of ours to you in a PM, but as of right now we have now clue what time were even heading in to the city. So the cell phone idea is yet another wonderful thought! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Oh yeah, you know that no matter what some peoples first names are you'll still call them by their TRF name! laugh.gif

QUOTE (owlswing @ Aug 24 2007, 10:09 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 24 2007, 07:19 PM)

For those of you planning on attending the TRF The Garden, Grady Preshow Meetup:  I have the following peoples cell #'s so that I can coordinate the meetup when we all arrive in the city:

Tortoise & Hare
GeddysMullet
RobertJames1971
jendrisc
tick
DonnaWanna

Would all of you be so kind as to PM me with your numbers (I figured I'd do this now, so as to make sure to get everyone's by the time we leave to go down to Tortoise & Hare's on 9/16) - and, if you're comfortable doing so, your first names (mostly so I'm not answering the phone, and saying, "Oh, how ya doin' laxnation?" laugh.gif

I'll keep updating this list until I have everyone's smile.gif  I will also reply to everyone's PM with my own cell # and my first name as well for you to be adding to your cell phone's address book (and I will be truly honored to have a place there heart.gif) smile.gif

I'll get one of ours to you in a PM, but as of right now we have now clue what time were even heading in to the city. So the cell phone idea is yet another wonderful thought! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Oh yeah, you know that no matter what some peoples first names are you'll still call them by their TRF name! laugh.gif

laugh.gif Thanks Owlswing trink39.gif I'm trying -- I wanna make sure this is well and truly organized so that it will go off without a hitch!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif And you're right - some people I've been calling by their TRF name for so long, even knowing their real names for almost the same amount of time -- I'll probably still call them #73, Pags, Owlswing, tick, slacka, Necro, CeeJ, etc. laugh.gif

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Aug 27 2007, 03:58 PM)
I'm ready. Let's all just say screw it and go tonight. Sure we'll have to wait a while for the band to show up, but it'll be worth it.

ph34r.gif
trink39.gif
1287.gif
yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif
applaudit.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

21 Days to Go.... I'm sure I can find something in NYC to do for 21 days! smile.gif

QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 12 2007, 10:51 AM)
This will be my first Rush concert, can't wait....Section 6 I believe....going with 2 of my Brother-in-laws and 13 yr old nephew(First concert ever). Reading the posts from previous concerts and listening to my bro-in-law I know this will be a great concert.

Totally new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif They put on an AMAZING show 1022.gif - PM me if you are looking to join us for the pre-show meetup and I'll give you all the info smile.gif

This will be my first Rush concert, can't wait....Section 6 I believe....going with 2 of my Brother-in-laws and 13 yr old nephew(First concert ever). Reading the posts from previous concerts and listening to my bro-in-law I know this will be a great concert.

This will be my 3rd Rush show 2.gif 1022.gif

They put on an amazing show, and I can't wait! 5 Days!!!!!

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 12 2007, 11:12 AM)

Totally new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif They put on an AMAZING show 1022.gif - PM me if you are looking to join us for the pre-show meetup and I'll give you all the info smile.gif

Excellent thanks...I think I may be at the meetup depending on time with 2 other members

QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 12 2007, 12:52 PM)

Excellent thanks...I think I may be at the meetup depending on time with 2 other members

Hey...um...if you are at the meetup, what the heck do we call you? laugh.gif

I know...I'll take the first three letters lmn, and pronounce it phonetically.

LEMON!!

QUOTE (Natch @ Sep 12 2007, 01:55 PM)

LEMON!!

Michael will do just fine...I will be with 1-0-0-1 and Genetic blend I think 1-0-0-1 already RSVP'd

QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 12 2007, 02:00 PM)

LEMON!!

Michael will do just fine...I will be with 1-0-0-1 and Genetic blend I think 1-0-0-1 already RSVP'd

ahh you would be the nephew of our very own #73 (1-0-0-1) then? Very kewl, Lemon - I mean Michael laugh.gif Look forward to meeting you!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Groupie Barbie @ Sep 12 2007, 02:03 PM)
Count me in! bncegrn.gif

Awesome, I'll PM you with all the info! Welcome to TRF, Groupie Barbie trink39.gif

laugh.gif love the name, btw! z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 12 2007, 02:07 PM)
QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 12 2007, 02:00 PM)

LEMON!!

ahh you would be the nephew of our very own #73 (1-0-0-1) then? Very kewl, Lemon - I mean Michael laugh.gif Look forward to meeting you!! smile.gif

Actually Brother-in-law but we are bringing our 13 yr old nephew....he is very excited

QUOTE (lmnopqrstuvwxYYZ @ Sep 12 2007, 01:00 PM)

LEMON!!

OK Michael..see you at Stout! trink38.gif

Archived