• Before the Show
    • During the Show
    • After the Show
    • The Whole Night
    • Smokin' bud is bad

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Everyday Glory @ Jan 28 2008, 08:17 PM)
I'd be too affraid I'd miss something, even worse, getting caught and getting kicked out

From my experiances, my sensory perception is Doubled cool10.gif

So I actually See & Hear More than a nonaltered mind. doh.gif

My Memory is Supurb ! Long term & Short Term applaudit.gif

But these Days Nobody would know I toked a little, I don't Advertize it &

A Little goes a long ways with me. icon_alienjig.gif

You only live once on this Earth, You should enjoy the many things it Offers. yes.gif

Have a few premium beers, maybe a Canadian brew and eat a "special" brownie right before you walk in and you should be good throughout the show, and sober enough to drive home afterwards. Brownie buzzes last longer than smoking and without the paranoia effect.

I don't want to vote "smoking bud is bad" since I think it's all up to the person doing it.

But for me, I get way too paranoid. I quit in 1985 and have only done it two or three times since. It freaks me out. scared.gif

biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif confused13.gif cool10.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I enjoy smoking a good joint or two while at a RUSH concert. My first RUSH concert I was wasted on booze and some cheap weed back in the late 70's and don't remember very much. Since then I vowed to never go to another concert drunk because I wanted to remember what the concert was about and of course remembering the songs that were played. So a good couple of joints allows me to relax and enjoy the show and remember what was sung and other memorable things that went on. I have never witnessed any violence at a RUSH or anyother concert where pot was being smoked. Yet where alcohol was being consumed and people were drunk and acting stupid there seemed to be a lot of fighting over some very stupid things. I wonder how anyone can enjoy themselves in this state of mind and state they have had a good time. I know that I didn't and would sooner smoke weed. I believe there is nothing wrong with having a few beers before the show. There was a time when no alcohol could be served at concerts. For those who attend concerts without using drugs or alcohol that is fine by me. Thank GOD RUSH fans get to see another exceptional concert by an exceptional band with exceptional tunes.

Archived