2007 - 09/08 - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Aug 26 2007, 11:02 PM)
QUOTE (daveyt @ Aug 25 2007, 07:26 PM)
QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Aug 23 2007, 06:20 AM)
So, is the beer Garden at the show still the plan?

HELL YES!

also, can someone who has been there please describe this beer garden?

It is where they grow the beer.

hahahaha goodpost.gif

i am not sure of the time that i will be arriving but i will just hit up the beer garden and look for any TRF tshirts.

If you are looking for a balanced sound, you want to go middle. I have been far right and left, and the sound has been iffy. But, if you are there for the view, well............................ 2.gif

Section 205, row BBB.

Less than 48 hours!!!! 653.gif applaudit.gif

Update from LiveNation on venue specifics, including permitted items, etc. Of note, show time is listed as 7:45, though tickemaster and others have listed 730...

----

RUSH

Saturday, September 8 at 7:45pm

First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

Parking: 5:30 pm | Gates: 6:00 pm

19100 South Ridgeland Ave.

Tinley Park, IL 60477

Parking

There is ample parking available on First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre grounds. Parking is included in the price of your ticket.

Tailgating and drinking are not permitted on First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre lots per local ordinances.

Premiere Parking is a special reserved section at the front of the parking lot. It is available in advance through LiveNation.com for $20.00 per car. As long as space is available, Premiere Parking can also be purchased upon arrival in the lot.

Weather

All First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre events take place rain or shine. Events will not be rescheduled due to rain.

Lost Tickets

If your tickets were lost or damaged, please contact the ticketing company that you purchased your tickets from to out about their replacement policy.

Additionally, if you selected standard mail delivery and you have not received your tickets within 48 hours prior to the event date, please call the ticketing company that you purchased your tickets from. If your tickets were purchased on LiveNation.com, you probably purchased them from one of the authorized ticketing companies listed below. Please check your confirmation email or credit card statement if you are not sure which company you used.

Live Nation Tickets

Hours: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday-Saturday)

Ticketmaster:

9:00 AM - 9:00 PM (Monday-Friday)

9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (Saturday)

9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Sunday)

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/lost_tix.html

What can I bring?

Due to artist restrictions, permitted and non-permitted items are subject to change without notice. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.

Camera/Recorder Policy

All cameras, camcorders and audio recorders ARE NOT permitted for this event.

Food/Beverages

You are allowed to bring in food for personal consumption as long as it fits in a one gallon, ziplock bag, plastic grocery bag or collapsible soft-sided cooler. (No hard coolers of any kind are allowed). We require the patron to show the bag and its contents to a member of our staff when entering the facility, and all items allowed in are at the staff member's discretion. A patron can bring in one factory sealed water bottle (up to one liter in size).

Lawn Chairs/Blankets

Lawn chairs can vary greatly in size and shape, so as a courtesy to our guests, First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre offers low-back lawn chairs for rent that do not hinder the view of other guests. Guests are welcome to bring personal lawn chairs into the amphitheater. To ensure clear sightlines for all our guests, only low-back lawn chairs with a seat no higher than 9" off the ground are permitted. Collapsible canvas bag chairs are not allowed in the venue. Blankets are allowed in.

Backpacks

Backpacks are allowed in the venue and are subject to inspection.

Umbrellas

Umbrellas are NOT allowed in the venue.

Strollers

Strollers and baby carriers are allowed. Umbrella style strollers are allowed in reserved seating All other strollers and carriers are only allowed in the lawn. If a regular size stroller or carrier is brought into the venue, a patron has reserved seating, they will be required to check it in at the gates.

Sunblock/Insect Repellents

Insect repellents are allowed in the venue as long as it is not in an aerosol container. Pump-Sprays, lotions and towlettes are fine.

Other Items Not Allowed

-Weapons of any kind

-Alcohol and/or controlled substances

-Glass, metal, cans, softdrinks, cups all regardless of contents

-Any other item that may pose a threat to other guests, amphitheater staff, or performers.

Contact Us

19100 South Ridgeland Avenue

Tinley Park, IL 60477

708-614-1616

General Questions:

CustomerService@LiveNation.com

VIP Seating:

ChicagoVIP@LiveNation.com

Employment:

FMBAEmployment@LiveNation.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Concert Guest,

Welcome to a terrific 2007 season here at First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre!

My staff and I are devoted to bringing you the biggest and best concerts every summer. Our dedication and focus is to deliver a concert setting that is friendly, fun, and provides a quality backdrop for an exciting night of live entertainment that you will remember forever. Whether it's country, R & B, rock, pop, or jazz, we want First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre to be your favorite place for concerts.

During your upcoming visit please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable. You'll find our event staff throughout the facility ready to help. Whether you need directions, have a conflict of some kind, or simply have a question, our staff is here to assist in any way possible.

Fans always come FIRST at First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre. The information included here is offered to assist you in every way possible with information and tips on how to make your night of entertainment the very best. Thank you again for the opportunity to host and share with you the power of the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre concert experience.

Sincerely,

David Shaw, General Manager,

and the staff of First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre

Just about 12 hours to go!

Its going to be a great day - Nice and sunny. High around 80. Tonight, High in the low 70s. No chance for rain!

Which was what I was hoping for!

Can't wait!

(The preshow party at Kozmo's has started. Lots of guest coming, including the original guitarist from ANIMATION. A post-show party has now been confirmed!!! Everyone is welcome!!!

Hope to see you all (somewhere!). Look for the guy with:

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Kozmo4Rush/DSTatoo.jpg

Stop and say "hello".

Kozmo biggrin.gif

We arrived just before the show began, unfortunately, so I didn't see anyone I recognized as we walked in. It's a long drive from the north side of town. We would have tried to show up at a meeting place, but my wife was tied up at a work function downtown during the day. And I forgot how awful it is to get in and out of this venue. I wish they'd play anywhere but that place next time Rush comes to town. I hope you guys all got to meet up and have some fun without me, though. Next time.

Archived