Ozzy Osbourne Spending Halloween With .......

DonnaWanna

Ozzy Osbourne Spending Halloween With Jay Leno

10/24/2005 6:00 PM, Yahoo! Music

LAUNCH Radio Networks

Ozzy Osbourne will be a guest on NBC-TV's The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Halloween (October 31), according to Ozzyhead.com. It is not known whether Osbourne will perform or what he will sing if he does. Osbourne releases a DualDisc of cover tunes called Under Cover on November 1. In addition to tunes previously included on Osbourne's Prince Of Darkness boxed set, the audio side of the CD/DVD will feature three new covers: John Lennon's "Woman," Joe Walsh's "Rocky Mountain Way" and the Moody Blues' "Go Now."

The DVD portion of the disc includes the video for Osbourne's cover of the Beatles' "In My Life," along with "Dinner With Ozzy and Friends," a 30-minute feature in which Osbourne shares stories with guests like son Jack Osbourne and Motorhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister.

http://launch.yahoo.com/read/news/24923249

QUOTE (Batman @ Oct 26 2005, 05:56 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 26 2005, 01:09 AM)
Good for him.  Too bad I have officially boycotted any and every aspect of his career and his family.

Iron Maiden > Ozzy

Same here.

Sharon is the pain in the !@##$

Sharon is a huge C word!!!!

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Oct 26 2005, 07:46 PM)
Good for him.  Too bad I have officially boycotted any and every aspect of his career and his family.

Iron Maiden > Ozzy

Haha, I'm not really a fan of either of them, but that Ozzfest thing was hilarious...

I dunno, it never struck me as hilarious for Sharon and her kid to suddenly get the idea that they had the right to trash their set. Thousands of paying fans who came to see an Iron Maiden show didnt pay to see thier favorite band treated that way. I would describe it as unprofessional or disrespectful, but not hilarious.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Oct 27 2005, 08:28 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Oct 26 2005, 07:46 PM)

Iron Maiden > Ozzy

Haha, I'm not really a fan of either of them, but that Ozzfest thing was hilarious...

I dunno, it never struck me as hilarious for Sharon and her kid to suddenly get the idea that they had the right to trash their set. Thousands of paying fans who came to see an Iron Maiden show didnt pay to see thier favorite band treated that way. I would describe it as unprofessional or disrespectful, but not hilarious.

That's not what I was talking about. The hilarious part was when she got drowned out by all the fans shouting "Maiden" over and over. At her own husbands tour.

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Oct 31 2005, 03:54 AM)
I can still spin "Blizzard of Ozz" and "Diary of a Madman" with an open mind even though Sharon is a quack. R.I.P. Randy Rhoads.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Drumnut/r.jpg
Official Randall William Rhoads Website

Sharon can't ruin what all he's done. no.gif

Black Sabbath, along with ELP (Odd bedfellows eh?) were the bands I really grew up liking the best. I saw them as often as I could. Ozzy is OK in my book.

QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Oct 31 2005, 08:44 AM)
QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Oct 30 2005, 11:42 PM)
Let's watch a lil Iron Maiden footage now shall we? 1022.gif

The Trooper (LIVE)

or maybe...

Run To The Hills!

YES! We Shall yes.gif

1022.gif

Thanx trink39.gif Haven't heard The Trooper in a LONG time wink.gif

Got chills watching the "The Trooper" 1022.gif Nikko is awesome!!! http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Drumnut/Animalhalo.gif That 'Arry guy is none too shabby on the bass either!!! http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Drumnut/headbang.gif

I tell ya what, that Iron Maiden website has about everything you can ask for in a fan site for a band.

I mean check it out, you got all the list of albums they have done, along with the band member profiles from the band members themselves, merchandise etc. but, the clincher is having audio and VIDEO samples of a lot of their music over the years! 1022.gif

Gotta wub.gif that!

Here's 6 minutes worth of Rime Of The Ancient Mariner 1022.gif

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ Oct 31 2005, 06:45 PM)
I tell ya what, that Iron Maiden website has about everything you can ask for in a fan site for a band.

I mean check it out, you got all the list of albums they have done, along with the band member profiles from the band members themselves, merchandise etc. but, the clincher is having audio and VIDEO samples of a lot of their music over the years! 1022.gif

Gotta wub.gif that!

Here's 6 minutes worth of Rime Of The Ancient Mariner 1022.gif

1022.gif

trink39.gif

Archived