Introduction-ish

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ShowMeDontTell

ShowMeDontTell

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Queen, Pink Floyd, Simple Minds, Erasure, OMD, Queensryche, Dean Martin, Paganini, Woody Allen, New Order, anything Dystopian and a terrible obsession with Rick and Morty... oh, and sex.

Posted 04 November 2018 - 03:22 PM

Umm, hi. I'm not exactly new here, however, I had completely forgotten this forum in the wake of a tragic year. Someone sent me a message and it popped up in my email, reminding me that I am actually a member. As it's difficult to find Rush fans IRL, I decided to rush back here and give it a whirl.

I'm 42, live in SoCal and have been listening to Rush for the better part of 30 years. Rush and Queen are my heart. I've never tired of either band and I discovered both around the same time. Truly magical, delving into every album, those memories I will always cherish.

Alright, enough with the saccharine-fueled intro.

I'm glad to be back. ;)

ETA: While I'm a stringent atheist, the Church of Neil is one I could fully back. :D

Edited by ShowMeDontTell, 04 November 2018 - 03:27 PM.

Sponsored Post

#2 Entre_Perpetuo

Entre_Perpetuo

Queenmaster

• Members
  • 5456 posts
  • Interests:Music, architecture, and childhood hobbies.

Posted 04 November 2018 - 03:34 PM

View PostShowMeDontTell, on 04 November 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

Umm, hi. I'm not exactly new here, however, I had completely forgotten this forum in the wake of a tragic year. Someone sent me a message and it popped up in my email, reminding me that I am actually a member. As it's difficult to find Rush fans IRL, I decided to rush back here and give it a whirl.

I'm 42, live in SoCal and have been listening to Rush for the better part of 30 years. Rush and Queen are my heart. I've never tired of either band and I discovered both around the same time. Truly magical, delving into every album, those memories I will always cherish.

I'm glad to be back. ;)

ETA: While I'm a stringent atheist, the Church of Neil is one I could fully back. :D

Glad to have another massive Rush and Queen fan around here! :)

#3 ShowMeDontTell

ShowMeDontTell

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Rush, Queen, Pink Floyd, Simple Minds, Erasure, OMD, Queensryche, Dean Martin, Paganini, Woody Allen, New Order, anything Dystopian and a terrible obsession with Rick and Morty... oh, and sex.

Posted 04 November 2018 - 03:39 PM

View PostEntre_Perpetuo, on 04 November 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

View PostShowMeDontTell, on 04 November 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

I'm glad to be back. ;)

Glad to have another massive Rush and Queen fan around here! :)

:) Thank you! It's refreshing to find so many people who get it...

#4 blueschica

blueschica

What the Puck?

• Members
  • 7452 posts
  • Interests:Camping, gardening, muscle cars, NASCAR, Rush!

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:51 PM

:hi:  :hi:  Welcome back, Show Me !!

#5 ShowMeDontTell

ShowMeDontTell

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:56 PM

View Postblueschica, on 04 November 2018 - 09:51 PM, said:

:hi:  :hi:  Welcome back, Show Me !!

Thank you!!!

#6 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

OrneryGRUMPYfan

• Members *
  • 8282 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun.

Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:06 AM

Welcome back fellow RUSH and Queen fan!
Posted Image

#7 ShowMeDontTell

ShowMeDontTell

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:52 AM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 05 November 2018 - 07:06 AM, said:

Welcome back fellow RUSH and Queen fan!
Posted Image

I'm happy to be back! The return coincides with seeing Bohemian Rhapsody on Saturday. :) Coincidence? Freddie's working a little kind of magic. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users