Jump to content


The Buckethead Pikes thread

buckethead pikes to hell with goodhell

  • Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 greyfriar

greyfriar

    River Rhine BurgerMeister

  • Members
  • 8155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rheinsheim
  • Interests:Music
    Munros in Scottish Highland
    Constructing weird grammar phrases in TRF posts
    It is what it is - and forever!

Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:53 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 05 April 2018 - 10:46 PM, said:


Wow again. This one is really great. I hope to find the time to listen to more of these "releases". All I've heard so far are at least good and some of them are really fantastic. Like this one here.

Project Little Man baby! :hail:

Sponsored Post

#42 greyfriar

greyfriar

    River Rhine BurgerMeister

  • Members
  • 8155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rheinsheim
  • Interests:Music
    Munros in Scottish Highland
    Constructing weird grammar phrases in TRF posts
    It is what it is - and forever!

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:21 PM

Another one that has this relaxing mood. Great stuff!


#43 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 86908 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 06 April 2018 - 09:56 PM

View Postgreyfriar, on 06 April 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 05 April 2018 - 10:46 PM, said:


Wow again. This one is really great. I hope to find the time to listen to more of these "releases". All I've heard so far are at least good and some of them are really fantastic. Like this one here.

Project Little Man baby! :hail:
Aye Buckethead isn't just spewing shit on a disc and putting it out, he's a melodic wizard!

#44 greyfriar

greyfriar

    River Rhine BurgerMeister

  • Members
  • 8155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rheinsheim
  • Interests:Music
    Munros in Scottish Highland
    Constructing weird grammar phrases in TRF posts
    It is what it is - and forever!

Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:38 PM

View Posttreeduck, on 06 April 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

View Postgreyfriar, on 06 April 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 05 April 2018 - 10:46 PM, said:


Wow again. This one is really great. I hope to find the time to listen to more of these "releases". All I've heard so far are at least good and some of them are really fantastic. Like this one here.

Project Little Man baby! :hail:
Aye Buckethead isn't just spewing shit on a disc and putting it out, he's a melodic wizard!
Absolutely!
Hours and hours of damn fine stuff here. I'm glad that you started this thread.

#45 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 86908 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:06 PM

View Postgreyfriar, on 07 April 2018 - 07:38 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 06 April 2018 - 09:56 PM, said:

View Postgreyfriar, on 06 April 2018 - 08:53 PM, said:

View Posttreeduck, on 05 April 2018 - 10:46 PM, said:


Wow again. This one is really great. I hope to find the time to listen to more of these "releases". All I've heard so far are at least good and some of them are really fantastic. Like this one here.

Project Little Man baby! :hail:
Aye Buckethead isn't just spewing shit on a disc and putting it out, he's a melodic wizard!
Absolutely!
Hours and hours of damn fine stuff here. I'm glad that you started this thread.
:cheers:

#46 Boots

Boots

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3215 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Guitar World
  • Interests:art, design, Stephen King, Anne Rice, Neil Gaiman, Clive Barker

Posted 09 April 2018 - 07:52 PM

Sometimes you need to listen to instrumental albums when you're reading, painting, or writing a letter.
Listening to music with vocals can be very distracting when you're doing certain activities, including sex.

#47 Boots

Boots

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 3215 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Guitar World
  • Interests:art, design, Stephen King, Anne Rice, Neil Gaiman, Clive Barker

Posted 10 April 2018 - 11:38 AM

I will be thinking of Brian while I have my KFC today.  Everything in moderation.  

All the awesome people are named Brian.  Marilyn Manson's real name is Brian.  
One of my best art teachers was named Brian.  He just opened his own school.
Two of the best figure skaters in North America were named Brian.  
Brian Eno produced most of U2's albums.  Two of my BIL were named Brian.
The Life of Brian was one of Monty Python's best works.

Edited by Boots, 10 April 2018 - 11:39 AM.


#48 Laurabw

Laurabw

    Prime Mover

  • Members
  • 503 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:nj
  • Interests:golf, hockey, skiing, ballet

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:56 PM

Ok, he was pretty awesome. His fingers just FLY!!


#49 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 86908 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 20 April 2018 - 03:21 PM

 Boots, on 10 April 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

I will be thinking of Brian while I have my KFC today.  Everything in moderation.  

All the awesome people are named Brian.  Marilyn Manson's real name is Brian.  
One of my best art teachers was named Brian.  He just opened his own school.
Two of the best figure skaters in North America were named Brian.  
Brian Eno produced most of U2's albums.  Two of my BIL were named Brian.
The Life of Brian was one of Monty Python's best works.
I'm not called Brian. :hail:

#50 tangy

tangy

    The Great Progholio

  • Members
  • 9639 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:30 PM

Just saw the mighty buckethead this evening.

Talk about ripping it a new one!!!!

His relationship with the guitar is like no one else i have ever seen. What a freak.

#51 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 86908 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 09 May 2018 - 02:07 PM

View Posttangy, on 04 May 2018 - 11:30 PM, said:

Just saw the mighty buckethead this evening.

Talk about ripping it a new one!!!!

His relationship with the guitar is like no one else i have ever seen. What a freak.
Nice!

#52 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 86908 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:33 AM



#53 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 86908 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:33 AM



#54 greyfriar

greyfriar

    River Rhine BurgerMeister

  • Members
  • 8155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rheinsheim
  • Interests:Music
    Munros in Scottish Highland
    Constructing weird grammar phrases in TRF posts
    It is what it is - and forever!

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:44 PM

All of the 2017 pikes are unbelievably good. What a stunning amount of work this is!
Rivers In The Seas is f***in' fantastic!!!

#55 treeduck

treeduck

    Tenacious T

  • Members *
  • 86908 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester, England

Posted Yesterday, 03:39 PM

View Postgreyfriar, on 18 May 2018 - 07:44 PM, said:

All of the 2017 pikes are unbelievably good. What a stunning amount of work this is!
Rivers In The Seas is f***in' fantastic!!!
AYE!





Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buckethead pikes, to hell with goodhell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users