Has anyone seen bean-tor?

Principled Man

Aww, you lovely folks! Thank you for your concern and kind words shown in posts and PMs. I'm sorry to have been absent, and even more sorry if that has caused anyone to worry. I've fallen ill and have little energy at the moment, but I do wish to respond to each of you individually--it just may come in fits and starts given my current condition. :hug2:

Take care of yourself and I'll be sending healing thoughts your way. :hug2:

Thank you so much! I'm happy to report that I've had small glimpses of an upswing on the horizon--it must be those healing thoughts you're sending :) :hug2:

• Like 3

Aww, you lovely folks! Thank you for your concern and kind words shown in posts and PMs. I'm sorry to have been absent, and even more sorry if that has caused anyone to worry. I've fallen ill and have little energy at the moment, but I do wish to respond to each of you individually--it just may come in fits and starts given my current condition. :hug2:

Sending you love, hugs and purrs :wub:

Thank you, dear Babycat, for the love, hugs, purrs, and PM :wub: Between you and Emily, I thankfully have an abundance of feline healing energy :)

• Like 2

Didn't she say she was getting married a while back? Maybe she did and is on her honeymoon or busy setting up house? As much as she loves all of you, perhaps she had more important things to do. And on her mind. :)

Or maybe in her real life something happened to herself or to a member of her immediate family that is preoccupying her mind and time.

PM, why don't you pm her?

:hi: Hi Lorraine, thanks for checking in! I'm glad to see that you remember the marriage comment, haha...but I must confess that it was made in jest, as a response to your own remark that I (perhaps mistakenly) thought was made in jest! :blush: I'm neither married nor about to be married, but I'll stand by my willingness to send you an invitation when the grand occasion actually arrives! :)

• Like 2

Good to know you're well (enough) :hi:

:hi: Why thank you, Mr. Not! You know I'm in rough shape when I can't even handle ATHF :o

• Like 2

Sending you love, hugs and purrs :wub:

Thank you, dear Babycat, for the love, hugs, purrs, and PM :wub: Between you and Emily, I thankfully have an abundance of feline healing energy :)

*prr-prr-PRR-prr-PRR-PRR-PRR-prrrrrrrrrrrrr* :wub:

Edited by Babycat
  • Like 3

Beanie, I'm so glad you're still with us! My cats are here purring you on also! Sending the healing force your way also, hugs and such! BEAR hugs, darlin! :ebert: :wub:

:clap:

eNXY4sK.gif

• Like 1

:hug2: :heart:

• Like 1

Beanie, I'm so glad you're still with us! My cats are here purring you on also! Sending the healing force your way also, hugs and such! BEAR hugs, darlin! :ebert: :wub:

:clap:

eNXY4sK.gif

Aww thank you very much, ORFie! Hugs and cats--two of the most essential elements in this girl's life! :hug2: :yes:

• Like 1

:hug2: :heart:

:hug2: :)

• Like 2

So glad you're back, and sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you're back on your feet again in no time :hug2:

My visits to the forum have become few and far-between of late, too :unsure: Busy busy busy

• Like 1

So glad you're back, and sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you're back on your feet again in no time :hug2:

My visits to the forum have become few and far-between of late, too :unsure: Busy busy busy

Thank you very much! I’m glad to be back, and glad to be on the mend :hug2:

You’ve been missed around here! What is the source of your recent busy-ness—your band, perhaps? :)

• Like 1

Yes Yes! glad to see all is on the mend. As you already know you have been in my daily prayers and will be until a full recovery and maybe a wee bit more if needed :heart: :moose: :heart: :hug2:

Thank you so much, my friend! :moose: I’m beginning to feel like I’m bouncing back, and I’m glad for that even though I still anticipate spending this weekend in bed at this rate :16ton:

• Like 1

You’ve been missed around here! What is the source of your recent busy-ness—your band, perhaps? :)

A mixture of things...my band, work, and lots of drawing. Still pop in when I can
  • Like 2

A mixture of things...my band, work, and lots of drawing. Still pop in when I can

That sounds great! I’m very much looking forward to seeing your drawings whenever you have any that you’d like to share; I love seeing/hearing about what you’ve been up to! It’s always wonderful to see you around, so thanka for popping in when you can :) Best wishes for your busy time!

• Like 2