Rolling Stone magazine DARES to publish a Top 100 METAL albums list...

treeduck

Don't forget to get this album this week EARL, all 17 songs on 2 discs! Rock Candy does it again!

Dokken_-_Beast_from_the_East.jpg

OMG!!!

I CAN"T WAIT!

Even though you know Pat, I have three Japanese pressings with obis and bonus tracks already! I've had them in my collection for decades!!!

I'm SICK!

LET'S MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN!

Love,

ALICE COOPER

And they unleashed the BAD ENGLISH debut album last week too! Mine is on the way!

• Like 1

Diamond Head gets some love which is awesome but no BUDGIE?

Didn't Rolling Stone's cash grab Bay Area Thrashers gone commercial rock do a cover from Budgie?

Metallica is like Wet Dream Theater. A cover band with lots of original material that is mediocre.

Aye!

I love you Pat!

Never leave or I will!

The only BAN I wear is on my armpits! LOL!

Speaking of which there are a lot of stinkers on that list. More like a "SHIST." Half shit half list.

Meanwhile my hair has gone into HUGE afro mode today!

Hahaha! We must be brothers from the same mother!

I can't grow long hair because it will just go all fuckking Greg Brady.

I get it.

Mine goes long but in dry weather or summer weather anyway it goes apeshit!

That's crazy buddy! Like a bird's nest!

Not a big fan of MEGADETH but what about "Symphony Of Destruction?"

• Like 1

Don't forget to get this album this week EARL, all 17 songs on 2 discs! Rock Candy does it again!

Dokken_-_Beast_from_the_East.jpg

OMG!!!

I CAN"T WAIT!

Even though you know Pat, I have three Japanese pressings with obis and bonus tracks already! I've had them in my collection for decades!!!

I'm SICK!

LET'S MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN!

Love,

ALICE COOPER

And they unleashed the BAD ENGLISH debut album last week too! Mine is on the way!

No way Pat! I saw Bad English once! Good thing I Think I'm Turning Japanese!

Love,

The Vapors

"No, I really think so...."

• Like 1

I majored in English, yet I would rather speak in Spanish than listen to Bad English.

Come on you know you love them!

Haha! Not a fan man!!

Neal Schon burns on the album mate!

I know mate! Not a big fan of Neal Schon. Thanks to my friendship with the members of Y&T I know a lot about Neal. He's a total dick. His AOR guitar playing gets old fast. Neal was great in Santana. A band where Neal tried to fire Carlos from his own band! Neal burns on the first three Journey records, then after that forget it!

"Don't Stop Believing'" Pat!!

That song makes me sick.

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

I majored in English, yet I would rather speak in Spanish than listen to Bad English.

Haha! Not a fan man!!

I know mate! Not a big fan of Neal Schon. Thanks to my friendship with the members of Y&T I know a lot about Neal. He's a total dick. His AOR guitar playing gets old fast. Neal was great in Santana. A band where Neal tried to fire Carlos from his own band! Neal burns on the first three Journey records, then after that forget it!

That song makes me sick.

Ok Earl fair enough. And I can believe he's a dick too, but if I stopped listened to all the guitarists who were dicks I'd have to stop listening to about three quarters of my album collection! :LOL:

• Like 1

Haha! Not a fan man!!

That song makes me sick.

Ok Earl fair enough. And I can believe he's a dick too, but if I stopped listened to all the guitarists who were dicks I'd have to stop listening to about three quarters of my album collection! :LOL:

Hahaha! I know mate! Fair! I'm honestly not a fan of Neal's playing either. He is a Bay Area Legend and he is very talented. Just don't dig his playing. Melodic and generic.

However because you are my brother from another mother I just ordered the Bad English reissue.

Haha! Not a fan man!!

That song makes me sick.

Hahaha! I know mate! Fair! I'm honestly not a fan of Neal's playing either. He is a Bay Area Legend and he is very talented. Just don't dig his playing. Melodic and generic.

However because you are my brother from another mother I just ordered the Bad English reissue.

Yeah even though Schon is a dick you'll enjoy that mate! :16ton:

• Like 1

Haha! Not a fan man!!

That song makes me sick.

I know mate! Sometimes I get irritated but I don't let asshole musicians or ultra liberal idiot musicians like Roger Waters truly affect my music listening enjoyment.

Haha! Not a fan man!!

That song makes me sick.

I know mate! Sometimes I get irritated but I don't let asshole musicians or ultra liberal idiot musicians like Roger Waters truly affect my music listening enjoyment.

Roger Waters has been boring since about 1981.

• Like 1

Haha! Not a fan man!!

That song makes me sick.

His solo material is a snooze fest. The best thing about Roger Waters is when he had Snowy White in his band.

• Like 1

Haha! Not a fan man!!

That song makes me sick.

His solo material is a snooze fest. The best thing about Roger Waters is when he had Snowy White in his band.

And the last note on his albums...

• Like 1