Money, money, money!

ReRushed

He can have the next 3 Cy Youngs. Another A-rod, great until the playoffs start. Boras hosed the Yankees on this deal.

CC's playoff numbers.

GS IP H R ER HR BB SO W L ERA

5 25 33 22 22 4 24 22 2 3 7.92

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Dec 10 2008, 11:50 AM)
He can  have the next 3 Cy Youngs.  Another A-rod, great until the playoffs start.  Boras hosed the Yankees on this deal.

CC's playoff numbers.

GS  IP    H    R    ER    HR  BB    SO    W  L    ERA
    5  25  33  22  22    4      24    22    2    3    7.92

Oh, dear...

Sabathia is not a Boras client. Greg Genske is Sabathia's agent. The Yankees were just incredibly desperate! Pathetic.

I said it once, I'll say it again, Brian Cashman is the worst GM in baseball.

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Dec 10 2008, 12:00 PM)
QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Dec 10 2008, 11:50 AM)
He can  have the next 3 Cy Youngs.  Another A-rod, great until the playoffs start.  Boras hosed the Yankees on this deal.

CC's playoff numbers.

GS  IP    H    R    ER    HR  BB    SO    W  L    ERA
    5  25  33  22  22    4      24    22    2    3    7.92

Oh, dear...

Sabathia is not a Boras client. Greg Genske is Sabathia's agent. The Yankees were just incredibly desperate! Pathetic.

I said it once, I'll say it again, Brian Cashman is the worst GM in baseball.

Oops, my bad, i thought he was a Bor-ass client. I just hope Epstein doesn't sign Burnett. wacko.gif He has one good year, when free agency is coming. He is always hurt. Doesn't it make you sick, in this economy, teams throw this type of money around like it's candy.

Isn't it time that players just have a lawyer present & work through the details of the team they want to play for rather than hosing a team for what they're not worth?!

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Dec 10 2008, 05:27 PM)
I'm looking at it as a three year contract. Even if hates playing in NY he's probably going to pitch his ass off for another big pay day after he opts out.

Good point.

Doesn't make sense though. All along he was talking about how he wanted to play out west, and now I think he's sucking it up for the money. Personally I think he's nuts for wanting to play in NY. Hey maybe him and Alex will be best buddies.

C.C. not the type to take it well if the moody Yankee fans get down on him and the overblown NYC media hype machine egg it on.

But it would be cool if opening day at new Yankee stadium Indians Cliff Lee vs Sabathia Indians past and present Cy Young winners.

And yes C.C. playoff stats suck, Got creamed by the Yanks in 07 & not that hot against Red Soxs in ALCS.

Archived