Back By Popular Demand! One Night Only! "YOUR WILDERNESS" OF MIRRORS! THE NEW PORCUPINE THIEF ALBUM RULES! GAVIN HARRISON SAVIOR OF THIS WEAK BAND!

RUSHHEAD666

God I love blondes.

I'm not blonde... :(

Hey Baby! It's all good! Perhaps I need a change! Something new something true. Someone who doesn't leave me black n blue............................

That's exactly right Earl you need blue hair!

How about a redhead? Met one in Vegas.

is she hot???

I've always liked Pineapple Thief more than Porcupine Tree.

I bet you prefer to eat Porcupines rather than Pineapples though. You look like a Porcupine eater!

I have an allergy to pineapple that swells my throat and face.

Porcupines for the win!

You could die!

Porcupine meat is actually delicious when BBQed correctly.

After you eat you can always use one of those quills as a toothpick! Quite handy! Pun intended

Ted Nugent swears by it!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor either buddy!

That's the last thing to go, I'll be trying to crack jokes when I'm a skeleton instead of cracking bones...

God I love blondes.

Have you got a new blonde mate? :hail:

I'm seeing three and one redhead. But since this is on a public forum I will say I'm no ladies man. I'm just good friends with all of them.

I'm still being very picky and very conservative.

So much drama and bullshit man.

I'm going out and having a great time but I am loving my independence.

What's that shitty song by Van Fagar? "BEST OF BOTH WORLDS" BUDDY!

Wait a minute best of both worlds? Don't tell me you grabbed a shemale?? :16ton:

I pre-ordered this album on the strength of 'No Man's Land'. When I first heard it, I thought, f**k me, that sounds like Gavin Harrison when the drums and bass come in halfway through - and sure enough, it was. I like The Pineapple Thief and I think that this is their best album to date as GH and other guest musicians take them to a new level. However, they are a bit of a one trick pony - they do what they do well, but I would like a bit more variety in their material.

Pip OMG you swear! :o :LOL:

God I love blondes.

I'm seeing three and one redhead. But since this is on a public forum I will say I'm no ladies man. I'm just good friends with all of them.

Wait a minute best of both worlds? Don't tell me you grabbed a shemale?? :16ton:

Hahaha! No way sugar daddy! That ain't how I swing. I mean, I've been going out with many women, yet I'm just having fun. I have my freedom too!

Dating is a drag and not as in a "drag queen" either!

Plutonic relationships is just what the doctor ordered for me man.

• Like 1

God I love blondes.

Hahaha! No way sugar daddy! That ain't how I swing. I mean, I've been going out with many women, yet I'm just having fun. I have my freedom too!

Charlie Sheen combs the streets and scoops up all the trannies for his AIDS parties!

• Like 1

God I love blondes.

Where did you meet them Earl, not on Match.com??? Surely it was the local bikers metal bar???

Ancient Chinese secret.

Actually I've been very blessed.

Some in different states.

A few here locally.

Have you been travelling Earl? New Mexico? Nevada? Washington State? Arizona? Idaho? Utah? Colorado?

Yep!

Vegas twice.

San Diego for the All Star Game

Maui

Seattle

Going back to Seattle on Labor Day. Going to catch VOLBEAT dude. A band I love!!!

I'm glad I still have game at my age but just give me concerts, drumming, sports, beer, and crafty cuisine.

• Like 1

God I love blondes.

Charlie Sheen combs the streets and scoops up all the trannies for his AIDS parties!

Hahahaha!! Tranny Grannies!

• Like 1

God I love blondes.

Hey Earl I think the SAINTS play the Raiders week 1 of the new season. So far the SAINTS have looked shite in preseason. :facepalm:

God I love blondes.

Where did you meet them Earl, not on Match.com??? Surely it was the local bikers metal bar???

Ancient Chinese secret.

A few here locally.

Have you been travelling Earl? New Mexico? Nevada? Washington State? Arizona? Idaho? Utah? Colorado?

Yep!

Vegas twice.

Maui

Seattle

Going back to Seattle on Labor Day. Going to catch VOLBEAT dude. A band I love!!!

I'm glad I still have game at my age but just give me concerts, drumming, sports, beer, and crafty cuisine.

That's cool mate, glad you've been enjoying yourself. :hail:

• Like 1

God I love blondes.

Hey Earl I think the SAINTS play the Raiders week 1 of the new season. So far the SAINTS have looked shite in preseason. :facepalm:

That's true! I though my Raiders were going to look good. They looked like shit in Green Bay. Some things never change!!!

Yes! AT SAINTS!! FUN!

• Like 1

Earl's been hiding in a Blondes Only Brothel for the last month!

That song by Blue Balls Oyster Cult rings a bell buddy. "THIS AIN'T THE SUMMER OF LOVE!" I saw BOC on the beach in Santa Cruz! They played that song. Saw Y&T there too. Meniketti still rules. I hung with the band afterwards and made amends Pat.

I was talking to a fan near Dave and Dave turned around and told the fan............ "Yes Earl is infamous." CLASSIC BUDDY!

All I'm going to say is that it's good to be alive again and a certain curse has been lifted.

Forget luck man.

It's fuckking fate baby.

Love you Pat!

Just for fun name your ideal 2 hour Blue Oyster Cult setlist.

HAHAHAHA! I've seen BOC so many times Pat I'm actually bored with their set list. The best show was at Slim's. They paid homage to "MIRRORS" and played like four songs off of that record!!!

So I want to hear 4 albums live by BOC!!!

AGENTS

CULTASAURAS

MiRRORS

FIRE

They need to do some new albums, they've become a greatest hits band.

Exactly!!

Although I love when they play "The Golden Age Of Leather!"

• Like 1

God I love blondes.

Ancient Chinese secret.

A few here locally.

Yep!

Vegas twice.

Maui

Seattle

Thanks mate!! All of my female and male friends on here who gave a shit about my dark three years have really helped me get through it.

Now so far this year has been a wonderful new reality.

So thank you to all of you who supported me through my divorce.

Cheers!

• Like 1

God I love blondes.

Ancient Chinese secret.

A few here locally.

Yep!

Vegas twice.

Maui

Seattle

Thanks mate!! All of my female and male friends on here who gave a shit about my dark three years have really helped me get through it.

Cheers!

is it really three years? Time is flying by Earl!

God I love blondes.

Ancient Chinese secret.

A few here locally.

Yep!

Vegas twice.

Maui

Seattle

Cheers!

Don't mention it mate! :cheers:

Earl's been hiding in a Blondes Only Brothel for the last month!

That song by Blue Balls Oyster Cult rings a bell buddy. "THIS AIN'T THE SUMMER OF LOVE!" I saw BOC on the beach in Santa Cruz! They played that song. Saw Y&T there too. Meniketti still rules. I hung with the band afterwards and made amends Pat.

I was talking to a fan near Dave and Dave turned around and told the fan............ "Yes Earl is infamous." CLASSIC BUDDY!

All I'm going to say is that it's good to be alive again and a certain curse has been lifted.

Forget luck man.

It's fuckking fate baby.

Love you Pat!

Just for fun name your ideal 2 hour Blue Oyster Cult setlist.

HAHAHAHA! I've seen BOC so many times Pat I'm actually bored with their set list. The best show was at Slim's. They paid homage to "MIRRORS" and played like four songs off of that record!!!

So I want to hear 4 albums live by BOC!!!

AGENTS

CULTASAURAS

MiRRORS

FIRE

They need to do some new albums, they've become a greatest hits band.

Exactly!!

Although I love when they play "The Golden Age Of Leather!"

I think they gave up making albums once they knew they couldn't make any big money out them anymore. Ian Anderson totally stopped new TULL albums about 12 years ago, Ian has always been tight with money!

God I love blondes.

That's true! I though my Raiders were going to look good. They looked like shit in Green Bay. Some things never change!!!

Yes! AT SAINTS!! FUN!

I'll be watching mate!

Earl's holiday from hell: Taking Wendy on a totally un-metal metal cruise!

HAHAHA!!

I probably took Wendy to at least 25 Rush concerts from 1995 to the Suck My Cockwork Angels. She obviously hated it and never said NO!

Yep, you called it Pat. Now she listens so shitty modern love songs, county and One Erection! ABSURD! ADIOS!

God I love blondes.

Yes! AT SAINTS!! FUN!

I'll be watching mate!

ME TOO!

We can pm each other.

• Like 1

God I love blondes.

Yes! AT SAINTS!! FUN!

I'll be watching mate!

ME TOO!

We can pm each other.

Aye. :D-13:

HAHAHA!!

I probably took Wendy to at least 25 Rush concerts from 1995 to the Suck My Cockwork Angels. She obviously hated it and never said NO!

Yep, you called it Pat. Now she listens so shitty modern love songs, county and One Erection! ABSURD! ADIOS!

How can people of about 40 be into kids bands like One Direction? That's like me going out and buying a stack of Justin Peeper albums or Lady Gag Gag records.

• Like 1

Earl I've picked up a ton of DOUG ALDRICH albums recently. Lion, Bad Moon Rising, Hurricane, House of Lords (second album and the other first and third actually), Burning Rain and this band he joined the DEAD DAISIES!

HAHAHA!!

How can people of about 40 be into kids bands like One Direction? That's like me going out and buying a stack of Justin Peeper albums or Lady Gag Gag records.

I know Pat! It drives me nuts! It's the crap my girls were listening to years ago. A few weeks before my EX moved out FOREVER, she was listening to One Direction Love Songs on the fuckking TV.

I wanted to die.

Well it is her choice but man, 20 fuckiking years taking her to hundreds of shows. WHAT A FUCKKING WASTE!!!

At least I have my beautiful daughters. Genetics ROCK!

Earl I've picked up a ton of DOUG ALDRICH albums recently. Lion, Bad Moon Rising, Hurricane, House of Lords (second album and the other first and third actually), Burning Rain and this band he joined the DEAD DAISIES!

I love DOUG!!!!!

Dude! HURRICANE ROCKS!!!! Do you have the one album with the banned artwork with the naked chick about to get literally "drilled" by some big machine????

Dude!

When I was in Maui there was Tropical Storm Darby that was going to smash the islands! But it lost steam and went way out to sea!

The next Hurricane to form was HURRICANE EARL!!!

I told Jill Meniketti in an email and hoped that Y&T was going to play "Hurricane" for me. THEY DID!!! LOL!!!

• Like 1