What kind of toothbrush do you use??

treeduck

What does it mean though?? And what difference does it make? Does it mean you can't handle a chocolate bar??

:huh:

I don't know what difference it makes. My mother started dragging me to dentists when I was about six, and no dentist ever mentioned it to me before this one.

Like I said, I was very dissatisfied with him and his staff. The man who did the intensive gum cleaning on me kept complaining that his arm hurt because he had to work so hard on my mouth.

Can you believe it?

Lorraine you need to listen to the TOTO song Lorraine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjMJwNl6Fw4

I never heard that before. Nice piano in it!! :) I really liked the last 90 or so seconds of the song.

And now you know TOTO have been obsessed with you since 1979!

They even spelled my name correctly! :)

What does it mean though?? And what difference does it make? Does it mean you can't handle a chocolate bar??

I don't know what difference it makes. My mother started dragging me to dentists when I was about six, and no dentist ever mentioned it to me before this one.

Like I said, I was very dissatisfied with him and his staff. The man who did the intensive gum cleaning on me kept complaining that his arm hurt because he had to work so hard on my mouth.

Can you believe it?

Sounds like a quack!

And you're the resident expert on quacks, duck!

:syrinx:

Can you believe it?

Sounds like a quack!

And you're the resident expert on quacks, duck!

:syrinx:

Cheeky monkey!

• Like 1

I floss most of the time. I think it's supposed to be for your gums, but I mostly do it because it feels like I have food stuck between my teeth! :o ! I use the free toothbrushes my dentist gives out- I think they might be Oral B ones ??

I never got a free toothbrush from my dentist. Probably because I wasn't willing to put myself in debt for $5,000 for unnecessary work. I didn't like him at all. I'm looking for a new one when I'm due to go again.

Damn,

I have four good fishing friends who are dentists. They would do it for free and give you some floss and a toothbrush at no cost. In fact, I have an appointment next week.

I get free toothbrushes and free toothpaste every time I stay at a hotel. (2-3 times/month)

All you got to do is ask.

btw: most hotels have boxes full of phone chargers that they are happy to give away. I haven't bought a charger in 8 years. :D

Phillips Sonicare. Not sure what model. I got it for Christmas and it cleans like crazy.

http://www.usa.philips.com/c-dam/b2c/ohc-platform/master/toothbrushes/PC02_images/all_models.png

They're supposed to be really good on plaque and cleaning the gum line.

Are the bristles really hard?

No, the bristles are pretty soft.