Keep a Word, Drop a Word out of Three, v.01

JohnRogers

Hey Mike I was trying to set you up earlier to do EAT THE RICH but you guys kept messing it up!

Haha I thought of posting that but it reminds me of dark days for Aerosmith (even though that song is fairly good).

giant eating house

Hey Mike I was trying to set you up earlier to do EAT THE RICH but you guys kept messing it up!

Haha I thought of posting that but it reminds me of dark days for Aerosmith (even though that song is fairly good).

giant eating house

Why were they the dark days, they were probably at their most successful point probably bigger then the 70's and certainly bigger than now. And after that last album and the huge gap between that and that bad covers album, why isn't now the dark days of Aerosmith?

house eating rabbit

giant eating house

Why were they the dark days, they were probably at their most successful point probably bigger then the 70's and certainly bigger than now. And after that last album and the huge gap between that and that bad covers album, why isn't now the dark days of Aerosmith?

house eating rabbit

Aside from a good song here and there, pretty much everything after Permanent Vacation constitutes dark days in my view.

rabbit eating carrot

• Like 1

giant eating house

house eating rabbit

Aside from a good song here and there, pretty much everything after Permanent Vacation constitutes dark days in my view.

rabbit eating carrot

So now IS the dark days of Aerosmith??

And to make matters worse look at this mustache

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/files/2012/11/Perry.jpg

• Like 1

giant eating house

house eating rabbit

rabbit eating carrot

Yep, and they began in '89.

spicy beef stew

giant eating house

house eating rabbit

rabbit eating carrot

spicy beef stew

I don't mind Pump I prefer it to the previous two albums.

giant eating house

house eating rabbit

rabbit eating carrot

spicy beef stew

I can't even sit through Done with Mirrors. That was a dark time too.

rice pudding recipe

giant eating house

house eating rabbit

rabbit eating carrot

spicy beef stew

I can't even sit through Done with Mirrors. That was a dark time too.

rice pudding recipe

Yeah that could be their worst album. I bought that one too back in 1985. Kerrang gave it a great review and said they were back and it was the best album since the 70's and blah blah blah. There's not one good song on it, except maybe the reworked solo tune Let the Music Do the Talking, but even that is a 1 note repetitive song.

Chocolate egg mix

Edited by treeduck