The 2016-17 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread

Crimsonmistymemory

Stupid luck Bucs! Already banged up and Austin Seferian Jenkins has to go and get a DUI at 4am 2 hours before he was supposed to be at pracrice. Not only was he arrested it was dis covered the the breathalyzer ignition switch instaled in his vehicle was tampered with as well... WhaT an IDIOT!!! Way to help your team ASJ NOT!!!! Ugh :facepalm: Edited by Crimsonmistymemory

It will be an interesting day in RayJay tomorrow. I am hoping the team that played in Atlanta shows up! My Main concern is our Bucs historically have a tendency to make a sorry team look stellar. Considering the Rams have yet to score a touchdown & T. Gurley is in a slump with only 98 yards on 36 carries is a bit unnerving.

Go Bucs :madra:

Edited by Crimsonmistymemory
  • Like 1

We will be heading out to the Bucs game here shortly. One of the benifits of living 5 miles away from live NFL football! I hope we have a great home win today. What I mean by great is I hope the Bucs have just one more point than the Rams when the clock reads 0:00!!

This game is why we spent a second round pick on a kicker in the draft yet we still lose the game due to bad kicking game. I obviously wish him the best but I think it's a tough road ahead for him and we probably wasted the pick.

You're a good fan Crimson. I had to laugh when I saw that you picked the bucs to beat Denver this week. I hope you're right but I couldn't make that pick.

Thank you my friend, I get a lot of crap from my buddies at work as even on our little pool we have at work which averages $50 a pot. I always go with my Bucs! Fairweather fan I'm not, dreamer I am ;) You can see I didn't wager too many confidence points this week though :LOL:

Yeah we left the stadium before the weather got nasty & all hope was lost. I am not sure what genius came up with having home games at 4pm in a region that is known to historically having strong afternoon thunderstorms this time of year(probably not a local). Anyhoo this Bucs team is living up to the disappointment that most Bucs teams have provided. It is hard to figure out who is most responsible for the breakdown as all parties share a significant part of the responsibility . I have very little confidence things will get better next week when we go to Carolina next Monday night.