Dane Cook

Freedom_Fighter

does stuff about stand-up comic belong in the tv/movie section? that's the best place i can think of for it, cuz you can see 'em on tv and stuff.

anyway, Dane Cook is freakin hilarious. he's like my all time fav comic. what do you guys think of him?

lol i abolutely love that routine he does about catholics. i went to catholic church all the time when i was little so i understand every bit of that and just thought it was hilarious. rofl3.gif

never heard of bob kelly, but if he's near as funny as dane cook then yea that'll be an excellent dvd. i might look into that.

my friend has the cd/dvd combo Harmful if Swallowed which has to full, uncensored, uncut comedy central special of dane cook with has me nearly pi$$ing my pants.

and i really want his new 2 cd plus dvd release "Retaliation" I heard it's great as well.

LOL PLAY WITH ME!!! That's so funny. Dane Cook is my all time favorite, next to George Carlin. I mean, he's hilarious on the cd, but he's five times better when you see him, because he's such a visual comic.

found this buried on like, page 12...

i found this guy a few months ago!!

he's awesome!!!