"Enough Is Enough!" Who Is Your Favorite Rhythm Guitarist Of All Time? "Reach For The Sky" Robbin Crosby! R.I.P.

RUSHHEAD666

I think Paul Stanley is underrated. Rick Derringer was impressed when recording a solo on Exciter on the Lick it Up album:

In the summer of 1983, at Right Tracks studio in NYC, Derringer guested on the Kiss album Lick It Up (their first record without make-up and first Platinum seller in four years), playing the solo on the opening track, "Exciter". Derringer was not credited, per Kiss' usual practice of masking guest musicians appearing on their albums over the years. Derringer commented about Kiss' Paul Stanley, "Paul's a much better guitarist than I would have thought."

• Like 1

I think Paul Stanley is underrated. Rick Derringer was impressed when recording a solo on Exciter on the Lick it Up album:

In the summer of 1983, at Right Tracks studio in NYC, Derringer guested on the Kiss album Lick It Up (their first record without make-up and first Platinum seller in four years), playing the solo on the opening track, "Exciter". Derringer was not credited, per Kiss' usual practice of masking guest musicians appearing on their albums over the years. Derringer commented about Kiss' Paul Stanley, "Paul's a much better guitarist than I would have thought."

Why the hell do we have some much in common?

Paul Stanley is a great fuckking rhythm guitarist! AMAZING!!

Do you know that the song "MOVE ON" on his solo album is keeping me balanced and strong while I go through my divorce?

I fuckking love that song!!!!

Paul is a genius.

All KISS HATERS can SUCK MY KISS!

Signed,

The Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Like 1

Do you know that the song "MOVE ON" on his solo album is keeping me balanced and strong while I go through my divorce?

Paul is a genius.

Signed,

Damn so the divorce is on! That sucks Earl! You can handle it though! :haz: :cheers:

SRV was just unbelieveable in that realm. they hav eot set up their lead lines. Listen to SRV lay the shit down behind Reece Winans when he was pumping, the rhythm is just so rock solid

I agree with this post so much my head metaphorically exploded.

• Like 2

Paul is a genius.

Signed,

Damn so the divorce is on! That sucks Earl! You can handle it though! :haz: :cheers:

It's on and it's done.

I am on a public forum so I won't give out the numbers. I'M FUCKKED

Paul is a genius.

Signed,

It's on and it's done.

Shit! :wacko:

Paul is a genius.

Signed,

It's on and it's done.

Shit! :wacko:

Pat. It's bad. After mediation I even told Wendy and the mediator that "Thank God Rush is retired. I will never be able to afford to see them again. 9 years alimony. Nine years in financial prison. I make good money. California loves to fukk the bread winners in the ass. Pretty funny how I was worried about dating again in 2015. Fuckk that. I will never date. I can't even afford a Happy Meal. I can't even buy a blow up doll.

Fukk I'm so pissed I forgot what thread I was on.

I think Neil Diamond is a great rhythm guitarist.

Neil is one of my favorites. He will get me through my dark prison. Wait! I won't have any power to play his albums! LOL!

I'm seeing DURAN DURAN tomorrow! I CAN'T WAIT!! I am a HUGE ANDY TAYLOR FAN!

Andy is another f***ing killer rhythm guitarist! I LOVE POWER STATION!! RIFFS BABY!!!!! HEAVY AS FYUK!

Ok, you said Andy summers is overrated and I thought you were on crack. Nm.

Hahahahaha! Hey! Blame my insanity on my divorce! Oh fukk me. I'm signing off. As you can tell my life is in a very bad place. I can't even read right. I got it all wrong. Overrated. My mind was thinking underrated. All the guitar players I listen tonight on there I love. Except The EDGE.

I'm just not myself. I really failed tonight.

Sorry.

Earl, keep on rockin' in the free world baby.

The missus will be at DD...hey DD, I never realized that. Ha.

HAHA! Thanks Neil Young! I will alway ROCK. Keeps me young and sane.

I'm done with women.

"I WANT A WOMAN" NOT SOME LITTLE GIRL!

LOVE

RATT

A man needs a maid bruh, someone to cook his meals then go away.

Hahaha! I hear ya buddy. Luckily I'm a great cook! I love to BBQ too! I will be fine alone.

I spent 20 years with the same female. I loved her but she grew up and changed.

I'm selfish and fun. I will never stop rocking.

Seriously. My wife left me because I'm:

Selfish

Addicted to concerts

Addicted to music.

Loving my East Bay Sports Teams too much.

Night Owl

Party's too much

Self absorbed.

Narcissistic (THAT'S LAME)

No maid for me. Just "PRETTY MAIDS" LOL! What a cheesy hard rock band.

Cheers!

Earl - I'm a bit confused: how did your situation even happen?

It's a long story Baby. Not for the public to read but I leave my dirty laundry all over the place. Like Don Henley! LOL!

It's just we grew apart. She did everything for me and went to every concert. We flew around the country to see Rush. She never said NO!

She would always go with me.

Seriously. 18 years down the drain thanks to rock and roll and my ignorance.

There was never any infidelity on my end. Not sure about her. Oh well. It is what it is. The sad thing was I always would tell stupid jokes. One of them was "I'm Peter Pan and this is Wendy. I'm the little boy who will never grow up."

Well, I have a serious side but I prefer to still have fun.

She is done.

I can't even relate to her mentally or physically. It's sad. I'm not mad.

Now I have to pay her 9 years alimony. It's a devastating amount.

Not sure how I will pull this off.

It's California Law. She doesn't work which is a killer.

The bread winners in California get bent over. I won't be able to sit down for almost a decade. LOL!

Sorry, my sense of humor will never go away no matter how bad the joke.

I will stop here. Love you Cat.

Goodnight.

My tummy hurts.

I am very worried.

It's a long story Baby. Not for the public to read but I leave my dirty laundry all over the place. Like Don Henley! LOL!

It's just we grew apart. She did everything for me and went to every concert. We flew around the country to see Rush. She never said NO!

There was never any infidelity on my end. Not sure about her. Oh well. It is what it is. The sad thing was I always would tell stupid jokes. One of them was "I'm Peter Pan and this is Wendy. I'm the little boy who will never grow up."

She is done.

The bread winners in California get bent over. I won't be able to sit down for almost a decade. LOL!

Goodnight.

My tummy hurts.

I am very worried.

Oh, cripes..! I'm so sorry, Earl, I really am...! :(

Love you too :heart:

• Like 1

She is done.

Goodnight.

My tummy hurts.

I am very worried.

Oh, cripes..! I'm so sorry, Earl, I really am...! :(

Love you too :heart:

Thanks! It really does suck. The last two years of my life have been HELL but I've been able to keep it together and still be creative. Even on here.

I love music. It's my religion.

I think OZZY said that.

Thank you.

I never thought in a million years that I would love people who I have never met face to face. You are one of them. There are many.

I've had a great life. I am finally being challenged. I will will survive.

Thank you for your support. I know you are the real deal Cat.

• Like 1