THE SWORD - new album High Country out August 21

treeduck

Have you heard their first one treedude? That is my favorite

Also, in a way i think they cleaned up the production way too much. They sound better as a dirty garage band..

Also, in a way i think they cleaned up the production way too much. They sound better as a dirty garage band..

I've heard it but only a quick blast on youtube. They've got 5 albums haven't they? I've only got the last three.

• Like 1

I only asked this as they have 4 previous albums instead of two.

I've heard it but only a quick blast on youtube. They've got 5 albums haven't they? I've only got the last three.

Simo past . Yes this is 5th, unless im missing an ep in their somewhere. First one is age of winters. Really raw sounding and at the time it was one of my favorite releases of that year. Or whenever i found it lol

Off topic, but tree i think it was you listening to havok the other day? If so check out green death- manufacturing evil. I stumbled across this and liked, retro thrash type band similar to havok.

If it wasnt you, then carry on lol

Off topic, but tree i think it was you listening to havok the other day? If so check out green death- manufacturing evil. I stumbled across this and liked, retro thrash type band similar to havok.

Yeah I like Havok, one you should try is Vektor the ultimate blackened progressive thrash! And if you've not tried them already Revocation, imagine a 1990 version of Steve Vai in a thrash band.

• Like 1

Yeah I like Havok, one you should try is Vektor the ultimate blackened progressive thrash! And if you've not tried them already Revocation, imagine a 1990 version of Steve Vai in a thrash band.

Revocation, i know and love...

Vektor sounds familar. Will check them out, thanks!

Ok i have black future and outer isolation ready for this week

If they are anything like skeletonwitch i will love it

Ok i have black future and outer isolation ready for this week

If they are anything like skeletonwitch i will love it

They're way better!

Bumping this thread to say I´m catching up on The Sword. Heard Warp Riders yesterday, and loved it!!! Kinda like Mastodon with better vocals. I red the comments here that their latest album fell a bit flat - which album should I listen to next?
  • Like 1

Bumping this thread to say I´m catching up on The Sword. Heard Warp Riders yesterday, and loved it!!! Kinda like Mastodon with better vocals. I red the comments here that their latest album fell a bit flat - which album should I listen to next?

Age of winters

Its a lot more raw than the others, prob my favorite

• Like 2