Pic from Montreal + Little Neil Anecdote!

Supersyl

Hi, all!

I posted the pic in the Periscope thread, but thought I'd post it here so it's not buried in the other thread that will soon become inactive, and since I meant to also post this anecdote about Neil!

After his drum solo, he raised his water bottle to the crowd, and then spun a towel over his head for a few seconds... Wow... Never saw Neil make such direct contact with the crowd! Did he do that at the other shows, too??

I don't want to post all my pics at once, since they might be my last ever Rush pics, so I selected one for now... The doublenecks, as it was a highlight (AND FIRST!!) of my 32 Rush concert "carreer" AND since I was so excited to have spotted the JetGlo one in his rack of basses at the rehearsal place! This was THE pic I had to take! Hehe! :)

19037523572_7318d20e83_k.jpgDoublenecks!! by Sylvain Poitevin-Nadeau, on Flickr

• Like 9

Not that it counts for anything, but i posted that as well after it happened. He's coming out of his shell.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 10:04 PM

actually got a towel waive

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

Also at the Montreal show--I vaguely recall Neil's towel wave, but I was also in a sort of awed/stunned state after the drum solo (and throughout a LOT of the show; it was flippin' glorious). Edited by saltomortale