RushianRoulette

This belongs here...

Xanadu. Amazing!!! 2015 :notworthy:

Holy Mother one of the best Xanadu vids so far. :notworthy: :notworthy:

This belongs here...

Xanadu. Amazing!!! 2015 :notworthy:

Holy Mother one of the best Xanadu vids so far. :notworthy: :notworthy:

That's a great video. :)

You can tell by the way he pulls on the strap at the beginning of the song that that bass is hurting his shoulder. I bet it weighs a ton.

• Like 1

If you have dial up you can still watch just let the whole song buffer through and watch . I used to have it'and thats the way I watched on youtube

No more you can't. I used to be able to until about a year, maybe a year and a half ago.

It's amazing how the big tech companies try to outright rip us off by "improving the tech"

Similar to not being able to buffer on dial up anymore...you tube recently did something with its apps, where the old apps are now useless.

We have a 3 year old ipad that we can't download the new app, so no you tube on app or on safari. Trying to teach my daughter to you tube on chrome, but she don't likey...Same thing with our Blu ray player, you tube app now outdated, with no fix offered yet. Difficult to browse and download on a Blu ray player. Oh well.

• Like 1

Here's a multi-cam edit of Jacob's Ladder I made for fans like me! Rush loves their fans...

This is a must see. Thanks for posting. :ebert:

• Like 1

Here's a multi-cam edit of Jacob's Ladder I made for fans like me! Rush loves their fans...

Whoa, Jedzxor, that was some nice work. Thanks so much for putting that together!

• Like 1