Tom Sawyer: Rekindled Love

Disk98

Honestly, I hardly listen to most of their "hits" at this point. Gotta mix up your rotation every now and then. I'm back heavy on Presto lately, which last happened around summer 2012.

Honestly, I hardly listen to most of their "hits" at this point. Gotta mix up your rotation every now and then. I'm back heavy on Presto lately, which last happened around summer 2012.

I've got a 1990 Forerunner with +/- 200,000. :cheers:

I still don't get excited about live versions, but I HAVE recently regained the ability to enjoy the studio version. To the point that I've actually been putting it in playlists again (which I had thought would NEVER happen)!

The original MP version is still awesome and classic.

:goodone: Welcome to TRF!

One advantage of Rush not being at all popular here is that I have NEVER heard them on the radio. So Tom Sawyer still rocks as far as I'm concerned, and I will be actively looking forward to it on August 1!

:dweez: Welcome to TRF, mate!
  • Like 1

One advantage of Rush not being at all popular here is that I have NEVER heard them on the radio. So Tom Sawyer still rocks as far as I'm concerned, and I will be actively looking forward to it on August 1!

:dweez: Welcome to TRF, mate!

Thanks! It's nice to be here. It's my Rush year, so I'm immersing in all I can in the lead up to 1 August!